• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*9-23* Mature Kathys 20 Minutes Of Foot Tickling Hell! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
40 year old Kathy responded to an ad I posted looking for mature ladies with ticklish feet. She responded and said she wouldnt be able to show her face, but she was very willing to have her feet tickled. Kathys size 11 feet are extremely ticklish! In the full video, Kathy is kept in hysterics for 20 minutes, and her laughter grows louder the more her feet are tickled. Kathys soles are perfect targets for tickles. But the tops of her feet and especially the tops of her toes are also VERY sensitive. You can tell that this is torture for poor Kathy, who had no idea her feet were this ticklish. In addition to intense finger tickling, paintbrushes, the electric toothbrush, and dryer balls are also used to keep Kathy laughing her head off. Get the full video at www.clips4sale.com/19581 and streaming at www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com Enjoy!

Attachments

• Kathy20mins.jpg
    Kathy20mins.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,407
  • Kathys20MinutesOfHellTMF.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 1,428
  • IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    382.7 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_0118.JPG
    IMG_0118.JPG
    374 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0125.JPG
    IMG_0125.JPG
    479.1 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
More of Kathys feet!

IMG_0106_zps3167840d.jpg

IMG_0090_zps6a6d599c.jpg

IMG_0111_zpsa70aaa4e.jpg

Wow, what a laugh! And what sweet plump feet. Thanks for searching out these mature ticklish ladies!

hoping she'll be back for more, much more

WOW Kathy is Hot!!! I LOVE HER LAUGH. I hope to see more of this Mature lady being tickled. Thanks for sharing.

that was a most enjoyable clip! nice find, try her underarms too.

steve

Gorgeous feet and I definitely have a thing for mature ladies being tickled, but the no-showing of the face is kind of a hard sell for me. I find videos where the women don't show their face to be...lacking I guess. To me, seeing their facial reactions is just as important as the laughter. Still, good to see a rare non-nude clip from you guys. Hope to see you going back to your roots more in the future.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back