• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[9/4/2012]* The Stryking Soles Series - Roxie Tompkins *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Marilyn Rae enjoys worshipping very pretty girls soles for sure, but she wasn't satisfied with just Michelle Lynn. Enter Roxie Tompkins, a very innocent and unsuspecting yet attractive young lady who manages to get tickled at times just from the sole attention! She's quite embarassed but yet too timid to object to Marilyn, for she knows if she did, Marilyn would tickle torture her just as bad as Michelle! Roxie has some of the softest soles I've ever seen! Well-pedicured size 9s with a softness that rivals a cloud.

Attached are four preview photos and an SD preview clip for your enjoyment. The link to the HD preview is below.

STATS

Length: 12 minutes
Starring: Roxie Tompkins (9), Marilyn Rae (5.5)
Shoe Size: Roxie Tompkins, Marilyn Rae
Relevant Sequals: None
Roxie's Other Appearances: None
Marilyn's other appearances: Ticklish Bartender - 3

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Stryking Soles Series - Roxie Tompkins - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available exclusively in our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• sss_roxie_tompkins_preview_sd.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,523
  • sss-rt-hires1.jpg
    sss-rt-hires1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 689
  • sss-rt-hrs1-1.jpg
    sss-rt-hrs1-1.jpg
    682.7 KB · Views: 571
  • sss-rt-hrs3-1.jpg
    sss-rt-hrs3-1.jpg
    709.8 KB · Views: 1,802
  • sss-rt-hrs4-1.jpg
    sss-rt-hrs4-1.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 637
Last edited:
Very nice clip!!! Question: could you do a sleepy tickle video (F/F or F/FF) where a barefoot tickler tickles and worships the uncovered, sensitive soles of a sleeping model??? And could she repeatedly wiggle and spread apart her jeweled toes (with toerings and anklets) while her soles are being licked, sucked on and slowly tickled by fingers and a feather?

I absolutely can! I never profess to know everything there is to know about this kind of stuff, so if you want to elaborate any further on this, please send me a PM. I'd love to bring your vision to reality - it sounds like a good idea!

Very nice clip!!! Question: could you do a sleepy tickle video (F/F or F/FF) where a barefoot tickler tickles and worships the uncovered, sensitive soles of a sleeping model??? And could she repeatedly wiggle and spread apart her jeweled toes (with toerings and anklets) while her soles are being licked, sucked on and slowly tickled by fingers and a feather?

OMG!!! I love how Roxie giggles when Marilyn Rae licks her foot!!!
I am really starting to love Roxie and her size 9 feet!!!!!

Very Yummy Clip, thanks for sharing.

Roxie was a rare find but we're so happy that she worked out! Her feet are very, very soft and silky. Not a rough spot on them!

OMG!!! I love how Roxie giggles when Marilyn Rae licks her foot!!!
I am really starting to love Roxie and her size 9 feet!!!!!

Very Yummy Clip, thanks for sharing.

This is a very good clip. It might have been a great clip, but somehow, no matter what, people seem obsessed with the idea of domination and torture. So the tickling must be suppressed instead of embraced. I would have found it so much better if she could have expressed it, if there could have been cooperation instead of domination, communication instead of repression.

To me the emotions of anger and aggression enter the tickling scene because people somehow want to see meanness and suffering. Your sole series would have the possibility, precisely because they are tickle models, to combine tickling and foot worship in a harmonious, erotic and sensual manner instead of being just foot fetish.

Roxie was rather bashful about this particular sequence - as noticeable by her facial expressions. This clip wasn't targeted to be tickle-themed at all, even though she did laugh at times. So I'm not quite sure I understand your argument here. The sensual vibe is certainly there, so can you elaborate further on your comment? I want to make sure I'm getting your intent here :).

This is a very good clip. It might have been a great clip, but somehow, no matter what, people seem obsessed with the idea of domination and torture. So the tickling must be suppressed instead of embraced. I would have found it so much better if she could have expressed it, if there could have been cooperation instead of domination, communication instead of repression.

To me the emotions of anger and aggression enter the tickling scene because people somehow want to see meanness and suffering. Your sole series would have the possibility, precisely because they are tickle models, to combine tickling and foot worship in a harmonious, erotic and sensual manner instead of being just foot fetish.

What I mean is why are they not talking? Why the threat of tickling as punishment in the description instead of working with it as a fun thing? What I miss in tickling videos these days is the element of verbal communication, of real, pleasant communication about the tickling and how it feels. What one gets so much is expressions of anger, domination, aggression which is, of course, always faked and leads to faked situations and over-the-top reactions.

It seems to me that the actual tickling is often better, more real than it was in the past, but there is also a kind of hard-bitten, joyless drive to do the job rather than expressing the actual facts which is that a model has been hired to do a shoot and would not have come had she felt she was in fact going to be tortured. I much prefer fun teasing, questioning how and where it tickles, and above all, letting the ticklee talk, drawing out verbal reactions rather than inhibiting them.

What I mean is why are they not talking? Why the threat of tickling as punishment in the description instead of working with it as a fun thing? What I miss in tickling videos these days is the element of verbal communication, of real, pleasant communication about the tickling and how it feels. What one gets so much is expressions of anger, domination, aggression which is, of course, always faked and leads to faked situations and over-the-top reactions.

It seems to me that the actual tickling is often better, more real than it was in the past, but there is also a kind of hard-bitten, joyless drive to do the job rather than expressing the actual facts which is that a model has been hired to do a shoot and would not have come had she felt she was in fact going to be tortured. I much prefer fun teasing, questioning how and where it tickles, and above all, letting the ticklee talk, drawing out verbal reactions rather than inhibiting them.

Interesting observation

Talking can be considered a distraction and it doesn't always fit. It's really a matter of the personalities involved. Some moderate talking is ok, but too much is distracting. Also, your argument seems to stress the tickling aspect, but I must remind, this is NOT a tickling video. This is a foot fetish film, hence the Stryking Soles Series mark on it. There's nothing fake about my content - it's as real as it gets. I go through a rigerous quality assurance measure to ensure this.

I'm a women's big foot fan! Size 7.5 or bigger. The bigger the foot the more to lick, suck, and tickle WOW! Roxie Tompkins has sexy Size 9 feet.

LBFT

I'm a women's big foot fan! Size 7.5 or bigger. The bigger the foot the more to lick, suck, and tickle WOW! Roxie Tompkins has sexy Size 9 feet.

LBFT

Shes got really soft ones too I was amazed.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back