• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Contract Tickling

greenfeather77

TMF Poster
A Contract Tickling

A tickling fantasy by
Greenfeather

(This story reflects the author’s fantasy and not a real life situation. Real life involves mutual consent, safety and commonsense. The characters portrayed and the scenario is entirely fictional and written for the fantasy pleasure of adults only)

Cindy Beamer stepped out onto the pavement as the limo drew up next to Riche Industries Inc marbled entrance lobby. She and her lover, Henry Riche had planned this moment for weeks and now she was heading for the hot sun of Rio and a weekend away with her boss. She would give his bitch of a wife a run for her money.
In fact she planned to take Henry away altogether and get herself the gold ticket to a life of leisure.
She tingled all over, her freshly pedicured feet felt smooth and tickly inside her stilettos, her skin glowed from the all over waxing, her ample pert breasts lay snugly inside her lacy bra, and her freshly waxed pussy was making her knees tremble as the lace of her panties brushed over the smooth hairless skin. Henry would like that.
She had a little bag packed with her finest clothes, not that she'd be wearing them much.
Henry had told his wife that the companies Rio subsidiary needed working on, but what he really wanted to work on was his new PA who had already demonstrated her abilities in his office, working late into the night with her every orifice in use.

Henry had gone ahead, but had received a message this morning that Cindy was unwell and had been rushed into a clinic for treatment.
The limo stopped and the chauffeur hopped out and opened the door. He gave her a big smile and she stepped into the cars dark, blacked out interior.
A big hand grabbed her and before she could even register what was happening, the door slammed shut and a bag was pulled over her head, the bag filled with a sweet smelling gas, as she breathed in to let out a scream she came over faint and everything went blank.

She came round in a room fitted with padded walls, her wrists were bound with leather cuffs hung from a beam running across the ceiling. She was stark naked except for her stilettos and her feet just touched the floor. Her ankles were similarly cuffed and a broad leather strap held her knees tightly together.

An immaculately dressed man was sitting in an armchair in front of her smoking a small cigar, and behind him stood a huge man in an ill fitting suit. A tall brunette woman was by her side and she was delicately stroking her face with soft feminine fingers. In her hand was a long white feather. All three had an amused smile.

"Ah Miss Beamer welcome to my underground lair" said the man in the chair , and the others laughed.

"What the fuck is going on...please let me go...where's Henry ?" whimpered Cindy

" Well, Miss Beamer, you see we are hired hands,... or maybe hired fingers.." he turned to smile at the brunette, " someone has taken out a contract on you...someone doesn't want you messing with her husband...someone wants you to leave town and we've been well paid to make sure that the contract is fulfilled"

"Oh my god, you're contract killers...Please.I....you can't do this.. " Cindy whimpered still struggling to shake off the effects of the sleeping gas.

"No .. not contract killers" said the man " We're contract ticklers to be precise, and you Cindy are going to have a fun weekend as we give you the tickling of you're life...... at the end you'll be begging us to stop your torment, you'll be happy to leave and to never see Henry Riche again. Mrs Riche will be happy, and poor old Henry will start over again after he realises that you have some major drug rehab to deal with. He'll have forgotten you by this time next week and you'll be able to start somewhere else..but first you have to be convinced that we mean business" The man nodded curtly to the Brunette.

Cindy was about to open her mouth to scream abuse at her captors when her face muscles contracted into an involuntary spasm of a smile as the brunette quickly ran her fingers down her upstretched armpits.

Cindy tried to breathe but the tickling sensations shot through her whole body causing her to jerk in her bonds, she threw her head sharply backwards and instead of screaming she began to laugh... "Noooo.....ah ...hahaha " but it was too late, her tickling had begun and she couldn't speak, only managing a whispered laugh as the brunettes skilled fingers ran up and down her sides and she jerked and writhed in absolute ticklish torment.

"My you are a ticklish girl Cindy" said the woman in a long Texas drawl as she smiled working her cunning fingers across her ribs, touching her skin ever so lightly " and such a pretty bimbo too...we're going to have so much fun...well I am anycase..you're gonna get some tickle torture till you go nearly insane....it's so effective and of course ..no marks.."

Cindy lurched and jerked as her hands explored her breasts, touching the curved undersides of her breasts and her ribs making her laugh hysterically. She had always been incredibly ticklish, she couldn't stand being tickled, it was pure torture for her, she was overcome with that strange mixture of rage, fear, laughter and torment as the brunette continued to explore. There were no places that didn't respond but several that were unbearable. She had never been tied before and there was no escape but try as she might she couldn't faint. It wasn't pain, it was much worse, her worst nightmare come true and all because of her horrible ambition, and Henrys bitch of a wife who must have discovered the threat and dealt with it in her own mean cunning way.

She was lurching and spinning on her roped wrists so the huge man came over and held her tightly whilst the woman wriggled her fingers across her armpits, and across her breasts and rib cage.

Her whole body was now on fire, and she was sweating. Her jaw muscles ached and her eyes were clouded with tears of laughter..

"I’ll do anything you say " she managed to scream out " stoppp...stoppp no hahaha I'll do what you want only stop tickling me ....hahahaha .."

"yes you will " said the man but you must be punished first so that you will never risk trying anything on after we let you go.
The brunette pushed her hands under her long blond hair and began teasing her neck, Cindy scrunched up, a tight grimace of laughter on her face and screamed with laughter, the fingers moved up to behind her ears and the room was filled with Cindys cackling screams. The woman laughed with her.
She began teasing the feather over her armpits and breasts but a woman’s fingers and nails are the ultimate tickling tool and so she pushed the feather neatly inside the tightly squeezed pussy join and continued with her fingers. She raked them up and down Cindys sides, teasing across her belly then walked round behind her and ran her fingers over her belly and wiggled one into her belly button. Cindy’s legs tried to curl up but the knee restraints made this almost impossible and the maddening torso tickling continued for more time than she could bear.
The man poured himself a drink from a small bar in the corner of the tickle torture cell and sat down again to watch more of Cindys torment.
"you know I love my work.."he said almost absent mindedly " ..it's a real service to the community, I get paid real well and ...it makes me so horny...it's my dream job" he laughed. "Now Dennis here...he's more of a whip 'em and fuck 'em kinda guy..aint that so Dennis ?"
The big guy laughed " hey this is pretty good too....but if I can have her next, she'd love my..... speciality" he smiled and looked down at his bulging crotch.

"Hey we don't want her splitting in two....!" Said the man poking the big guy, grinning.

Cindy was dripping sweat all over now and the brunette was paying special attention to her sides and rib cage which were making Cindy scream and laugh so hard that she was peeing herself.

After about two hours and several cigars later the man told them to untie her from the beam.
"Spread-eagle her on the rack" said the man to the big guy " but first give her a wash down before we start the next round darlin' " he said smiling at the Texan hooker who got a good pay off for making them scream.

So Cindy was unbuckled and collapsed into Dennis's arms, limp and weak, still giggling, confused, her whole body tingling from the non stop tickle torture.

The rack was a big leather padded table with stocks at each corner and assorted straps to hold a victim in position, rescued from a derelict asylum where tickle 'treatment' had been experimented with in the thirties. Night gathered outside.

Cindy, was carried over to a corner alcove where she was suspended again from ceiling cuffs in the corner and her ankles raised and locked into steel manacles which extended from each outward wall so that she was spread out wide. The floor was tiled and had a drain hole in the middle and a shower head came down from above. The woman stripped off and turned on the shower taps, then she grabbed some soap and began running her slippery soapy hands all over Cindys ticklish body.

"Oh god no... " cried Cindy as the soapy fingers began an even more intense tickling of her sensitive places. She was washed and soaped then with a cruel smile from the Texan her feet were washed and she exploded off the wall of the shower as her feet were mercilessly tickled with female soapy slippery fingers. The Brunette laughed. "my you remind me of a gal in the ranch outside Austin, she was so ticklish she couldn't stand it, but our clients loved to tickle so we would jump her, tie her up and hand her over to the boys who liked that kinda thing. It used to drive her wild , we had to put in soundproofin' she screamed that much..."

Cindy couldn't speak she could only laugh hysterically as her feet were mercilessly soaped and washed as she thrashed about , unable to escape from the tickling fingers of her tormentress. " you are going to hate the next bit darlin'... still that's why you're here I suppose..."

" my how do you get that pretty little pussy so smooth? .. no sign of any nasty stubble there darlin'... you had it waxed specially for him? ...well the things a girl will do to get her hands on all that money...unfortunately you ain't gonna get any of it and you've wasted all that time and money at the beauty parlour..pity really, still it's real nice and ticklish ain't it ? if we weren't doing a job on you I might give your little slit a tongue tickle myself but that would be too nice.... No.... Tickle Torture is Tickle Torture... and there it is... "

Cindy was thrashing about as the woman continued tickling her inner thighs and when she ran her nails over her soft join between her ass and her pussy Cindy bucked so hard that she almost passed out..

"well a ticklin's a ticklin I suppose.. John " she shouted "pass me that feather will you.. this girls got a ticklish spot between her legs that I just have to tickle..."

The woman, naked and wet squatted down on her haunches. She took the goose feather and wet it under the shower stream then she soaped the feather by passing it through her soapy hand and formed it into a soft point. Then with a smile she ran the feather down one of the girls waxed lips. Cindy wriggled and laughed, she ran the feather down the other side lip and again Cindy tried to pull away from the teasing.

"...before you get to liking this too much we'll try your little join here " and she stroked the wet soapy feather across her asshole and pussy join .

"Ahh NOOO I can't stand it get it off..." she cried laughing and jerking in her bonds, but the brunette simply carried on and Cindy screamed with uncontrollable laughter as the feather shot tickling bolts up her spine and she couldn't escape. The sensations intensified and suddenly she passed out.

She was dragged down and dried while the Texan brunette dried herself off and went off to dry her hair. Then she came back and blow dried Cindys blond tresses after which she was strapped spread eagled to the tickling rack and left to come round. The contractors went off for dinner and came back later after Cindy had woken. She lay squirming in her bonds, her naked body displayed and vulnerable.

"Look I've learnt my lesson...Please let me go I can't stand any more tickling torture, I promise to go away...I promise not to see Henry Riche again..I'll sign anything just let me go..please no more torture.." Cindy pleaded.

"Well, you won't need to sign anything Cindy" smiled the man.."we aren't gonna take you to court... we aren't lawyers !!" he laughed

"We just want to make sure that the threat of coming back here is so strong that you won't ever think about seeing your quarry again, or try anything stupid like revenge... because if you do bring in the police, they won't find us anyway, but we'll find YOU and then we'll take you up to the mountains, poke your pretty little feet out of our cabin and let a couple of lazy old bears lick honey off your soles till you die laughing..."

"Oh god no I won't do anything..just let me go..no more tickling..."

" Actually, we haven't finished with you yet...we'll see what your like in the morning but first we've just got to tickle you some more, you see we're being very well paid to tickle you all weekend, till Henry comes back from Rio into the loving arms of his wife...Diana! " he shouted for the Texan brunette. "You do her feet and I'll do her pits and sides, Dennis you can stroke her belly and thighs with a feather..."

Cindy struggled and screamed but her torturers just smiled.

Diana went over to her feet and sat down on a comfortable stool " you're gonna love this Cindy baby!.... Not! " and she scraped her nails slowly down her left sole. Cindy tried to struggle but her insane laughter rang across the room as she tried to scream. Diana began tickling her sole up and down then brought her other hand up to the other sole and scraped her beautifully manicured nails across the smooth sole of her right foot and Cindy just thrashed and gurgled as the tickling sensations took over her nervous system and all she could do was laugh and cackle. Both her feet were tickled with an intensity beyond endurance but she couldn't escape.

John wiggled his finger tips into the hollows of her outstretched armpits and Dennis glided the feather around her aching belly. She was gang tickled in this fashion for three hours. Diana poured out some baby oil and all three dipped their hands in to oil her up all over her hysterical writhing wriggling body. Dennis oiled the feather and drew intricate patterns in oil all over her torso with the occasional light flick over her soaking pussy lips.

But Diana was fiendish with her fingers on Cindys amazingly ticklish feet. She stroked oil in between her toes and though she tried to bunch them up she couldn't concentrate for more than a second before Diana had her fingers stroking maddenly between her toes. Then she would scrape her nails down her soles, then circling her soft centre sole and Cindy couldn't speak or laugh as she struggled to breathe through the intense tickling torture.

Her nipples hardened and John would stroke them momentarily with his oily fingers drawing them up and teasing the very ends with is nail before running his hands down around her firm ticklish breasts then up her sides and back into her armpits.

Cindy was exhausted and still the torture continued through the night.

After three hours or so they left her lying in a pool of sweat and tears and she slept still tied spread over the tickling table. She was given a drink of water through a straw but no food was offered.

At some time in the small hours her tormentors returned, and padding in behind them were two large cats.

Her feet were still trapped in the stocks and now her toes were tied back with a bar to hold her soles taught. Two stools were positioned in front of each foot and Diana appeared with a jar of greasy tuna oil with a paint brush in it. She quickly painted Cindys feet all over with the fishy oil and the cats leapt up onto the stools and began licking her feet, their whiskers and rough tongues catching her soles as she screamed in hysterics for them to get the cats off. The tickling sensations were so bad she lost control of her bladder almost immediately and peed all over the table. But the cats didn't care they just carried on licking at her soles as if they hadn't been fed for days.

Diana stayed, occasionally brushing more tuna oil onto her soles and between her toes while the cats merrily continued driving Cindy crazy with their tongues.

After several hours of utter tickle torture John returned with Dennis.

" OK Cindy, I think we can confirm that our contract tickle is complete" he said as Diana removed the cats and Cindy lolled her head not really sure of anything anymore.

"Get her washed and dressed and give her some food if she wants, then we'll have a final debrief with her before we let her go.

And so a few hours later Cindy found herself in the airport, with a one way ticket to Florida. She had listened again to John who quietly went through with her what would happen if she ever spoke to anyone about this, that she will not make any attempt to contact her employer or anyone connected to Henry Riche, and provided she got on with a totally new life she would not be brought back and made to scream and laugh under the fingers and feathers of the contract ticklers.

Cindy agreed.
Contract complete.

Greenfeather

wow..just chanced on this -love the woman tickler -so calm and firm - and goose feather's yes, used as they should be, inspiring

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back