• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Feather Study (M/F) (Color)

I agree with AliceM. The text is the best part! ;-)

Thanks! I do like to add text. I know sometimes it can detract, but I like to use it to set the mood. Sometimes my drawings just don't do it haha!

Awesome work! keep up. if u want an opinion: make the outlines clearer, like thicker.

Thanks! This is a great suggestion! I just tried it on the piece I'm currently sketching out, and it made a huge difference! I just wanted you to know, this was fantastic feedback. Thanks!

Hey, buddy. Kinda both really. I never would have mentioned anything if you weren't actually asking for some positive critique. And it's a small thing - but sometimes you can add more visual interest in the format you use to tell a story. Using multiple rectangles (with several square or rectangular elements inside them) can flatten out a design and make the page seem static or two-dimensional. Breaking some of those rectangles, or using some different panel designs can give your work a more stunning dynamic look. And your stuff is so good that there is no reason to make it seem static because of the layout. But I think all that will come with more time and confidence in tinkering with your work.

You've got great skills, my friend. Thanks for sharing your gifts with our small community.

B

Awesome! Thanks! I have another multi-panel idea in my near future, so let me try to apply this. You'll have to let me know if I step in the right direction, or if I go overboard haha. Your opinions really do carry great weight, everything you do is superb and I am a huge fan. Thank you very much for the help and the tips!!

Incredible stuff!! You definitely have a gift! Also, I love the captions. Thank you for sharing!
Ever consider some F/M revenge..?

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back