• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A few kind words

Mechafeather87

TMF Poster
Hi there Tmf,

I'm sure nobody really knows me on here, basically because I don't post much. I've been a member on this site for many years but under a few different names. I'm writing today because I'm having a difficult time coping. My Wife told me today when I got home from work that it was over and she wanted a divorce. If anybody is interested I'd be happy to pm and go into further details. I'm just hoping in the mean time if anybody has any positive encouragement to help keep my chin up, I'd really appreciate a friend right now.

Thank you all

Well, I've never been through this particular situation but my sister went through a divorce last year. It took me completely by surprise and because she had 2 kids with my well, I guess ex-BIL, though I'm still quite close with him. It has been a struggle for both of them.
It's important, I think, to remember this is a process. I don't know what the particular laws are in your area but I'd strenuously recommend hiring an attorney and understand your rights and how to protect yourself.
I'm sure it will be a struggle, probably lots of hurt and questions. Even if she were to explain her decision making process, to you, it's an abstraction. I think the other thing to try and keep in mind is that this doesn't necessarily make her a bad person.
Keep your chin up, fight through the difficulties. Keep your friends close, they can be an important source of support and even just an ear. I'm sure there are forums for men going through divorce and they will likely have better perspectives than I do.
Whatever you do, don't give up. There's a lot of people out there who will be able to offer advice and guidance.

Stay strong,

HappyD

What happydarwin said. And, you may want to consider counseling.....maybe both of you. We could get into all kinds of reasons why this is happening, but best to leave the details to the professionals. Take our advice with a grain of salt, we do mean well.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back