• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Fiendish Monster... and Podd

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Blue fingers danced across the four dark feet trapped in the double-stocks. A masked man watched carefully, holding his chin through a red bandanna. “Just a little more, mate,” he said to the flying blue monster head that was Podd.

“Like this?” Podd asked, speeding up the motion of the fingers on all four of the free-floating hands. The girls both let out loud laughs as his sharp claws skittered over their skin.

Brigita shouted out first, “Podd, you little creep!” Her eyes shut and she shook her head, making perfectly-coiffed hair move all about. “You’re totally not welcome in the bar anymore!”

The threat made the masked man laugh. “She’s got some spirit, doesn’t she, Podd?” he asked. “What say you try the toes, eh?”

The idea made Podd think, rolling all six of his eyes up to the ceiling. “Hmm… Okay, you’re the expert here, mister!” he said excitedly before digging in under their toes.

Robi, biting back her laughs, gave Podd a dubious look before turning back to her friend, the masked Chimp. “What’s this!? You used to use feathers!” she blurted before breaking into silly laughter. “Now you use bloody monsters!?”

“Oh, hush it!” Gita shot back between chuckles. The last thing she wanted was to hear Robi complain. After all, this was making her think about the last pedicure she got. It was nearly unbearable as the elderly Korean woman got busy chatting with her friend and didn’t pay attention to where her emery board was going. The Romani’s toes curled and she let out a yip at the squirm-inducing memory.

Robi, on the other hand couldn’t stop staring at the weird monster. His eyes were so strange, all six of them! She couldn’t help but be totally freaked out by the bizarre creature, and it was keeping her from resisting the incessant tickling.

For his part, though, Podd grinned happily at his friends, old and new. “I hope this is right, Chimp!” he said before turning to the girls. “But it sure looks like they’re enjoying it! I mean, they’re laughing really, really hard!”

A little something for Chimp's 10 year anniversary!

Robi & Chimp © Grippedchimp
Art, Brigita & Podd © 2011 Antique Submarine

Don't see how I ruined it. Though I tend to do that. And now Bella it isn't a problem.

i always love your little stories, and this one is especially cute. and great artwork to go with it. another great job all around, Bella.

Except I don't write the stories. Those are all Jamie.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back