• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A flag for the tickling community?

JamesBondage86

Every community deserves its own flag! So why not create one for the Tickling Community?

Here is our suggestion. Although it is far from being an official flag, every great journey starts with a single step. Let's discuss it!

We understand that a flag not only holds symbolic significance but also serves as a powerful representation. That's why we've attempted to include all aspects of the community, from those closely related to the kinky sphere to those that are less connected to sexuality.

White and black symbolize masochism and sadism, respectively, as they apply to tickling. In the middle band, blue and red indicate submission and domination and highlight the asymmetry of roles. The bottom features yellow and purple. Yellow represents the playful aspects of tickling that some consider separate from eros. Finally, purple represents the harmony and union of opposing forces and embodies those who switch roles or the union of tickler and ticklee, which is essential for the practice.

All these symbols are tied together by a curved line, which gradually increases from play to eros and represents the potential for a return to carefree childhood, as well as the possible evolution of this fantasy throughout life.

What do you think?

Bandiera-Tickling-1-1200x800.jpg

P.S. I'm aware that if you google for tickling flags you already find something, but I want to point that as far as I know there never have been something that has been discussed and designed together, but just artworks that has been endorsed by spreading and sharing. I think this is the first attempt to draw a flag together, as a democratic representation of the whole community. Let me know what do you think about it

Something went wrong with colors when I uploaded the file. Could someone help me fix that?

Wow! That's not only an idea I find interesting, but I share your thoughts in how badly something like this is needed! I fully support it and will be happy to contribute in some way. Hopefully, as many others as possible will be willing and able too. Perhaps we've been in the shadows for too long and should promote some pride and awareness 💪

Thanks for your support! Actually, helping is quite easy. All you have to do, if you enjoy to, is to describe or draw a flag and to explain the meaning of the colors you choose. You can modify another flag or create a brand new one. If we have many, we can vote for the best one, together.

Unfortunately I did not manage to correct our flag's colors, but you can see it at this link:

https://www.tickling.it/2023/01/31/una-bandiera-per-il-tickling/

P.S. for making things even easier and to not risk to lose any artwork, I decided to publish my "institutional" e-mail address, so anyone can send their works directly, as we also continue talking here or wherever you want. That's It: [email protected]

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back