• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.N.A. - BBW Lee Tickled!

LuckyAndre

TMF Master
BBW Lee: All Foot Tickling!
Inspired by the TMF thread: "More videos with bigger women please!". We deliver. I went big! Really Big! 300 pounds big! Lee knew she was gonna get tied and tickled one day. But never sure when. But her day came when another girl cancelled and the shoot time was open. She just happened to call to borrow $45. Well I told her her, you wont have to "borrow" it, but you can earn it. "How?" she asked. One hour later, she finds out how as her sandals come off and those big wide soles are THE target the entire clip. All foot tickling, using fingers, feathers, silver toy, and relentless, begging ignored tickling. Deep long laughter as I rake those soles back and forth, between the plump toes. All the "ok ok ok, and "stop stop wait", IGNORED! Her feet were tickled so much, that when giving them a break, just s stroke of the finger had her jumping! So electric! Ticklish BBW Foot Fans, here you go!

BBWLeeTkFt.jpg

BBW Lee: All Upperbody Tickling!
Inspired by the TMF thread: "More videos with bigger women please!". We deliver. I went big! Really Big! 300 pounds big! In this clip, its all upperbody tickling. Now I'm not used to tickling BBW's, but I will clearly admit, I got turned on by doing this. Starting with her right arm after tying it, tickling her elbow area was an insane spot to tickle. Her reactions gave it away to continue in that area and keep going. Working deeper into her armpit, Lee went crazy. And when she tried to protect it, tickle the other armpit to show her who is in control! Working to the other side, she gets the same treatment. But now when I come from behind and she gets the double non stop armpit tickling, I thought she was gonna the bed. No nonsense tickling! I dont care what she said. I gave it to her cause she deserved it and earned it. Her laughter from being tickled will get you worked up as it did for me. Enjoy upperbody tickling fans!

BBWLeeTkUp.jpg

PREVIEW

http://clips4sale.com/store/17300

you guys that put these links to 10 second clips are just wasting our time....if you want to drum up some business, put a decent length clip on here...i wouldn't risk $1.00 on a clip that short...

you guys that put these links to 10 second clips are just wasting our time....if you want to drum up some business, put a decent length clip on here...i wouldn't risk $1.00 on a clip that short...

Ive been drumming away. Ive put them here, ON the page, various lengths from 10 seconds to "enough for me to jerk off fully too", and still people will buy what they wanna buy. I read the praises of some and the complaints from others, but its still the same, everyone wants more more more! 10 secs is not enough, 30 seconds is not enough, ive read 1:30 and people still complain. more more gimme more. The last resort is to post a message and ask people who have risked more than a $1.00 and see what they say. But even if they said, "man oh man, THAT was a good clip!" someone will still want more. Well you know what dude, today your gonna get more. Post me a way to get in touch with you and I will make you a DVD of this same titled video and send the ENTIRE VIDEO, not 10 seconds, not 30 seconds, THE ENTIRE FRIGGING VIDEO. ALL 20 MINUTES OF IT!, Yes, Im gonna do that for you!. All I'll need is your mailing address. But dont post that part here. So the ball is in your court. Lets turn this thing around. This way when people bitch and whine and moan and complain enough, they will get their way. Im cow towing to you tonight! Ok buddy get back to me.

no complaints from this guy ever from you Andre, seen you from waaaaaay back in the beginning, but when I went to preview I didn't see the clip of the girl you have on this post, am I missing something or just tired tonight..rofl

At least his stuff is real/believable! Much better than the usual floods of the same old fake crap in an effort to swindle people out of money! Andre has been around a long time and has made some QUALITY clips. Real clips!!! Short clips of ticklish subjects are way better than longer clips with attractive women who are as ticklish as a corpse. Just an opinion. Doesn't mean I'm right.

no complaints from this guy ever from you Andre, seen you from waaaaaay back in the beginning, but when I went to preview I didn't see the clip of the girl you have on this post, am I missing something or just tired tonight..rofl

Yes, the Clips 4 Sale preview is there. Its on the second page now. Just scroll down and look for "BBW Lee: All Foot Tickling!" and "BBW Lee: All Upperbody Tickling! "

At least his stuff is real/believable! Much better than the usual floods of the same old fake crap in an effort to swindle people out of money! Andre has been around a long time and has made some QUALITY clips. Real clips!!! Short clips of ticklish subjects are way better than longer clips with attractive women who are as ticklish as a corpse. Just an opinion. Doesn't mean I'm right.

Thank you llllllll <--=what name is that? lol

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back