• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.N.A. - Monica Cheers Up

LuckyAndre

TMF Master
Monica Cheers Up - Pt 1
Monica and her boyfriend broke up just before the holidays. She's hurt, but who does she come visit? The tickling fiend Andre! Bad move girlfriend! He has this Puerto Rican beauty in screaming ticklish laughter!! Great toe sucking scene too! This opening scene has her tied up to the bed and gets her upperbody worked on.
MonCheer1.jpg

Monica Cheers Up - Pt 2
Now he moves down to Monica's huge size 8 feet. Oh she is in for it. Her feet are very ticklish and she has no choice but to take it. After working her feet over, its back up to her belly area. Tickling there and working back to those armpits.
MonCheer2.jpg

Monica Cheers Up - Pt 3
Monica has her bra removed and now her tits get a good tickling along with her armpits, thighs and belly. Her navel is poked and tickled.
MonCheer3.jpg

Monica Cheers Up - Pt 4
Monica is fully stretched out and its all about her feet again. He focuses on her long toes, digging in between her toes and up and down her long soles. Camera angle changes to more up close foot tickling and he cant resist sucking on her toes. Remember this is all done to cheer Monica Up!
MonCheer4.jpg

Preview available at the A.N.A. Classic Video Store
http://clips4sale.com/store/17632

Download Problems

For some reason I can't seem to play Andre's clips after I download them. I've downloaded tons of clips from Clips4Sale, generally WMV of course, but also some MPG files, RM, AVI, etc., and they all work except his. Do I need a specific Codec that I don't have? And does anyone else have this problem and does anyone have a solution? Thanks.

Cute clip. Many thanks for the preview.

Thanks so much guys! Working on another one as I speak!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

For some reason I can't seem to play Andre's clips after I download them. I've downloaded tons of clips from Clips4Sale, generally WMV of course, but also some MPG files, RM, AVI, etc., and they all work except his. Do I need a specific Codec that I don't have? And does anyone else have this problem and does anyone have a solution? Thanks.

I won't say anything. My lips are sealed.

Of course you wont say anything. Cause you dont have an answer.

I don't have an answer because you haven't provided it. To me. Or to this other guy obviously.

Can I ask you something? Why do you have to get defensive? Obviously some people are having a problem with your clips. We are all willing to buy your clips, but when we do they don't work for us. Instead of getting angry and lashing out at us, why not say "hmm...there seems to be a problem here. Let me check what it is about the way my clips are set up and change the format so people aren't having this problem." This way we'll buy them, you'll get money, people on this forum don't have to hear this constant back and forth, and everyone will be happy.

I don't have an answer because you haven't provided it. To me. Or to this other guy obviously..

Oh? How do you know I didnt provide an answer to him? Because I didnt post the answer here for you to read AGAIN? I told him the same answer I told you. I just told him in PM. Honestly I did it that way...JUUUUUUUUUST to see what you would say. I sat waiting for you to chime in...and sure enough, you had something to say.

Can I ask you something? Why do you have to get defensive? Obviously some people are having a problem with your clips.

Who is getting defensive? Im doing everything by the book. Ive done everything by the book. Ive provided help for everyone whoever had any problem. (Put your request in formal writing and Ill go thru ALL emails/PM's that people asked for help and Ill post every one right here to prove my case...for those who are interested)

We are all willing to buy your clips, but when we do they don't work for us.

Here he goes with the "WE" and the "US" again. Please for the love of tickling, gather me this list of WE's and US's so I can provide help. Apparantly your not reading the "OTHERS" (that's my side of the group) that write and give praise and thanks that they see the work I provide AND the ones that got on YOU for not doing what needs to be done for you to see what work has been posted. (Put your request in formal writing and Ill go thru ALL past posts in the group that people saw the work, told you what to do to help you and the responses you gave back, or either ignored and Ill post every one right here to prove my case...for those who are interested)

Instead of getting angry and lashing out at us,

Im not angry, YOU are, cause you cant see the clips.

why not say "hmm...there seems to be a problem here. Let me check what it is about the way my clips are set up and change the format so people aren't having this problem." This way we'll buy them, you'll get money, people on this forum don't have to hear this constant back and forth, and everyone will be happy.

Here is what I wrote yesterday to G-Dog...By the way he posted his problem at: Yesterday 07:42 PM

Recipients: g-dog

LOOK at what time I responded >>>Yesterday, 07:53 PM
LuckyAndre
TMF NOVICE Join Date: Jun 2005

Codec Problem
Do a google search for Klite Codec Pack. Download and install that, and everything will be fine.

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

Now, here's another one to blow you out the water where you said I should say "hmm...there seems to be a problem here. Let me check what it is about the way my clips are set up and change the format so people aren't having this problem." So read on about this problem....

Andre:
I love your work. I am a frequent clips4sale customer. For some reason my most recent order:
Edited
Clips I have ordered: Edited
NONE OF THESE CLIPS WOULD PLAY IN ANY FORMAT.
I received error messages after hours of troubleshooting, player updates, and failed file conversion attempts. I've never had a problem playing these types of files before. PLEASE HELP!!!

So I said: 6:20:41 P.M...sorry for the problems on your end. Do a search for and download Klite Codec Pack. The last guy said he had some problems and he had all the players. Your missing some codecs on your computer. Then everything will go smooth.

Then he said: 7:31:32 P.M K Lite only works for PC. I tried to no avail. I downloaded other A.N.A. clips in the past with no problem. What now?

So I said: 7:38:24 P.M ok, im going to have to call them and let them tell me what I should do about the problem, cause i dont know about what to do if its not playing on a mac.

So did I sluff him off? Did I say screw him, I got the money, im going out to find some big booty hoes? No!

I said: 7:40:12 P.M <<--NOTICE THE TIME...Hey, go to this link and try what they say, I just read up on it:
http://davidtse916.wordpress.com/2007/12/30/k-lite-codec-pack-for-mac/
within TWO MINUTES...I took the time to read and ASSIST this person~! Did I give up after that? NooOooOOOOOOooo...I FURTHER ASSISTED THIS PERSON:

7:42:48 P.M. << NOTICE THE TIME....Here's other stuff you can try: DivX 6.7.1: http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/11695/divx
VLC Media Player 0.8.6h: http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/5758/vlc-media-player.. I waited...

Here are his EXACT WORDS that he wrote in the final email..
In a message dated 9/26/2008 10:49:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
VLC Player works!!!
Thanx you lucky bastard:>

SEE? SEE?? CASE CLOSED. NO FURTHER QUESTIONS YOUR HONOR, THE ANDRE RESTS! PWONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides all that, I am in no way angry at anyone on here. Im doing the best I can with what Ive got. Im sorry if I cant please everyone and the US's and WE's. But Ive gotten more praise than knock downs. So I must be doing something right all these years. To the older members, the in betweeners and the new members...remember, you cant even mention tickling, without the name A.N.A, Solefully Yours, Yaqi, Josie, Kurt, Friday nights AOL Chatroom, AMT, alt.barefoot, Cal-Star, Tickletown, TMF, etc, and so on. (no offense that I didnt mention certain names, you all know who you are)

Wow! Classiiic!

They were my first tickle video producers I ever found.

One more thing Hank...

THIS is what you should be doing and not worrying about me....
SayaNY5.jpg

And this...

CathyPhone1.jpg

And
SayaNY1.jpg

Also...
ShayNylTk2.jpg

TICKLING HANK, TICKLING GIRLS!
ChristyTk2.jpg

TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE GIRLS HANKY BOY
SayaNoEng24.jpg

YOU FEEL WHAT IM SAYING HANK??
Sore3-6.jpg

THIS SHOULD BE YOU!
TiaTest1.jpg

Now you get off this computer and GO GO GO out there and get your tickling ON BUDDY!

We have lift-off

The VLC media player works for Mac. Problem solved. Andre made his point and now gets to make more money. Everybody wins!

Wow. That has got to be the longest message in the history of this forum. Andre, bro, I love you man, but I would seriously think about some Ritalin.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back