• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new forum suggestion

Xtreme09

TMF Master
There are a lot of games out right now and most of them being from ilohnoh. I think it's time we got ourselves a new forum for them. A tickling games forum.

What do you think?

It might not be a bad idea. While the game threads don't take up much space in the art forum, having a dedicated games forum might allow for those threads to get some space. The Tower of Gargalesis thread is getting huge, for example, and may benefit from multiple threads within a special forum (ToG game help/hints, discussion, thoughts/suggestions, etc). So I'd be for it.

The staff had a discussion about this and agreed that, while there is not enough activity on this topic to warrant a forum section, a sticky containing links to the various game threads could be created. How does that sound to you folks? If someone can get to me a list of links to game threads, we can have a sticky up in Artwork. Game creators could also send in little descriptions (maybe a few sentences) that could be placed below or above the links to threads. Henceforth, any mod could be contacted to edit the sticky to add a new game thread link.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back