• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Possible Resolution, Both Business and Personal?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross and Kayley got home that night and went to bed, Kayley lied as far away in the bed as she could from Ross, shooting him a "Don't you dare touch me" look.

Ross sighed, turned over and tried to sleep, but could not sleep much.

The next morning, little was said between them, Ross called an Uber to the office, and decided to touch base with Fritz and Steve, to try to take his mind off the mess.

Ross, Fritz and Steve decided to buy a struggling small company that would not cost them much money, and called their attorneys and the bank to work on the deal.

When Ross got into a car to go home to the office, he stopped at a flower shop to buy Kayley flowers.

Ross had hoped that Kayley had at least calmed down during their day apart.

When Ross entered the apartment, he kissed Kayley hello, and handed her the flowers.

"Thank You" Kayley said evenly.

"Have you at least calmed down so you do not want to wring my neck? " Ross asked his wife.

"Yes, I have, but not enough to get into it with you physically. Please give me some time" Kayley said calmly.

Ross nodded and went to get undressed. "Okay, understood. Take all the time you need"

During dinner Ross said. "Fritz, Steve and me are going full speed ahead on a new venture. I want to push forward with my business with them to take my mind off this whole mess"

"That 's a good idea for your business, personal, and marital health" Kayley said with a small smile.

"Kale, one thing, and then I will drop the subject I promise. You know that I dont deny that Bruce and Roy are bastards. The thing is, At this point I need them to make some money, maybe if the Houston/Oklahoma ventures with Fritz and Steve work out, I can eventually pack B and R in totally, let's just see" Ross said.

"I understand" Kayley said calmly.

That night, when Kayley and Ross got into bed, out of nowhere, Kayley came out of her closet in a black short nightie, got into bed, and started kissing Ross.

"What the.. I thought you said" Ross said.

"Shut up and fuck me!" Kayley said in a dominant tone.

Ross and Kayley got into it, and did have sex.

Afterward, Ross kissed Kayley's hair.

"Why did you do that? Ross asked.

"I did it because I realized we came to the best possible compromise, and I am getting over being furious at you for what you did. If you promise to honor that compromise, there is nothing that should happen that will affect our relationship. If you do what you said, and just talk to them sparingly, and work on all of your other work, it wont affect you" Kayley said.

"Kale, you do realize that at some point I might get a client who pisses me off the way Roy and Bruce do" Ross said.

"We will cross that bridge if and when we come to it" Kayley said back.

During the night, Kayley awakened, and found Ross in the kitchen drinking iced tea. "You okay?" Kayley asked Ross

"Yes, fine. Just woke up and could not go back to sleep" Ross said.

"I Love You,. Ross C with every breath in me, I want to wring your neck sometimes for the things you do, but you are the only man for me" Kayley said.

Ross Kissed Kayley. "I love you too, teacher, and the same goes true for me with you"

When Ross got to the office that day, a FEDEx man arrived with a one million dollar check from a venture with Fritz and Steve, leaving Ross in shock.

Ross got on a conference call with Steve and Fritz. "What the hell?"

"That is what you get which is good to cash as soon as you sign a little deal with someone we found you. I told you we would make mountains of cash together" The two men said.

"Unreal" Ross said.

Ross called Kayley on her cell phone, she sounded hassled, setting up for a class. "One thing Miss Kayley, then I will let you go. Steve and Fritz signed a deal that they kept as a surprise for me. As soon as I sign it, I am holding a one million dollar check" Ross beamed.

"Oh, my God!" Kayley said.

"I will give this to Victor, let him figure out, and take for us a lot of money, Let;'s go to a fancy dinner, shopping spree and maybe a trip" Ross said.

"Congratulations, baby, see you when I get home" Kayley said.

When Ross gave the one million dollar check to Victor, Victor gave Ross two $100,000 checks for Kayley and himself, figured out the taxes, and put the rest into the company.

When Ross got home that night, he handed Kayley her $100,000 check. "For you, Ma'am " as they say in Texas

"I cant believe this" Kayley said.

"Neither can I. Fritz and Steve said something might happen, but I never thought it would be this big" Ross said.

"Get dressed, let';s get in an Uber, and go to a fancy dinner, we deserve it" Ross said,.

Ross and Kayley lied in the Uber held each other and sighed.

Ross began to think/

If, just if, he could make such kind of money from Fritz and Steve, could he be free of Bruce and Roy for good, or have little to do with them?

That remained to be seen.

Hopefully. We will see.

There will be more to come soon.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back