• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a question for the drinkers of the board

Ryan1986

TMF Regular
if your chattign with someone on the computer or the phone after you have come home from a night of partying and are farily intoxicated have you ever found yourself spweing it out about your foot or tickle fetish?
I have done this to countless people over the last few months becasue I am normally shy about it
what do you think?

I think that if you've been drunk countless times in the last few months then you're drinking too much.

I also think you're trying to come out of the closet. Works better sober.

i don't know about that.. but i do know this.. one should never post on this forum when drinking. and by that i mean me.. i should never post when i've been drinking. take last night for instance.. i think i made an utter fool of myself in venray's blonde joke thread.. sighs..

isabeau

My take on it is that drinking releases your inhibitions, so if you wind up saying it, its possible that you wanted that person to know anyway...Now if you jump up on a baby grand and announce it to everyone at the fancy dress party, then that might be a different story altogether.

Alcohol is a strange beast; just one of the many reasons to be careful with it

CH

Ryan1986 said:
if your chattign with someone on the computer or the phone after you have come home from a night of partying and are farily intoxicated have you ever found yourself spweing it out about your foot or tickle fetish?
I have done this to countless people over the last few months becasue I am normally shy about it
what do you think?

Is easy to talk more and even enjoy more been with a few drinks on, but also you do not have a memory of what you said, be careful, I knew a man (is retired now) who became untouchable in the company he used to work because he did not drink at the company parties and listen to all the talk than the alcohol put in the mouth of the others.

Ive always subconsciously kept myself in check over saying secret stuff like that

isabeau said:
i don't know about that.. but i do know this.. one should never post on this forum when drinking. and by that i mean me.. i should never post when i've been drinking. take last night for instance.. i think i made an utter fool of myself in venray's blonde joke thread.. sighs..

isabeau

Oh if I could count the times I have done that! The coffee table fills with empty bottles and the ashtray is over-flowing and my fingers are just pounding on the keyboard, and Van Halen is cranked up on the speakers...then I wake up the next morning, go to the TMF, and find threads/post I have made that I have no idea about!!! LOL Well, I never really have said anything stupid luckily...but I have come close.

peace out,
daddy

that's why i dont drink anymore...

of course i dont drink any less either:) i know i know old joke ,,, couldnt help it...

Not on the phone but...

A few years ago, fresh from my marriage, I went out clubbing with some friends. I was…well, pretty much wrecked lol. I had taken my very uncomfortable (but very cute!) shoes off to rub my feet, was holding on to a barstool with one hand and trying to get my shoes back on with the other, when this guy decided to try to pick me up.

There was some kind of chit-chat, while I was fumbling with my shoe… and then…

Him: “We should go out some time.”

Me: Shaking my head. “Oh, you don’t want to get mixed up with me…” (at some point he had told me he was a cop)

Him: “What makes you so sure about that?”

Me: Looking him up and down. “I don’t know… are you ticklish?”

Him: Smiling. “Yes, why?”

Me: “Yeah… well… but would you let me tickle you?”

Him: Smile turning to a grin. “If you wanted to…”

My friends then dragged me from the bar.

Once on the phone but a couple times in emails and the next day when I realized what I did... it took a while for the red in my ears to go away.
Funny, only one gal ever mentioned it again, the others just thought I was being silly drunk.

DK

get drunk and talk about my secret fetishes? no. get drunk and try to tickle the sexy feet of the hot girls at the party? yes.

Ryan1986 said:
what do you think?
no, but I do happen to tickle a girl I am sorta close with when I'm drunk at a party or something....

Ryan1986 said:
what do you think?
I have opened up about my foot fetish drunk but not tickling (yet)! People usually laugh at me about it but no one really cares :) :p

[/QUOTE]farily intoxicated have you ever found yourself spweing it out about your foot or tickle fetish?
what do you think?[/QUOTE]

out of interest Tulip Angel, what was their response? cos personally I've told perhaps two people about it (one ex and a current partner) and they were Ok bout it, but i know i've come close with friends, but haven't so far. Just intrigued to hear what ur friends said?

woops i just read ur previous response and realised what u said! lol. my bad. think it mite be cos im a bit intoxicated now lol

It doesn't take a night of drinking to bring out the honesty in me. Drinking just, intensifies or magnifies whatever mood I am in before hand.

In my case, when I'm at a party and I've had a few, I'm more likely to find every excuse to start tickling someone for real. Generally, and with the clear exception of people who have toxic or addictive reactions to it, I think alcohol brings out the things we really want to do anyway. So, I agree with the theory that these experiences show you really want to talk about it with people. But I'd also go easy on the drinking. After all, what some call "inhibitions" are what others might call "judgment."

Ayla ny said:
Me: Shaking my head. “Oh, you don’t want to get mixed up with me…” (at some point he had told me he was a cop)

Him: “What makes you so sure about that?”

Me: Looking him up and down. “I don’t know… are you ticklish?”

Him: Smiling. “Yes, why?”

Me: “Yeah… well… but would you let me tickle you?”

Him: Smile turning to a grin. “If you wanted to…”

My friends then dragged me from the bar.
what a shame... he could have "arrested" you, handcuffed you, and taken you back to "headquarters" for a ticklish interrogation!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back