• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A quick one at the doctors

Punkkidd95

Just a quick story. I went to the dermatologist today, and they did a full body scan for any moles on me. Pretty normal stuff, it was my first one, everything looks fine. I did NOT know that they check the bottoms of your feet, however. The PA that looked me over was a cute milf type. She looked at the bottom of my foot, and saw that I had one right in the middle of my foot. I thought it was a birth mark, turns out it’s a mole. I know, I know, kinda gross. None the less, she looks at it, and says, “we will have to keep an eye on this, but it looks good right now.” As she says this, she runs her thumb over it 3 times, to check how far off the surface it was. HOLY SHIT DID IT TICKLE! I think it might be the most ticklish spot on my foot. It took everything in my power not to jerk my foot away. She didn’t notice, so she didn’t ask if I was ticklish. I’m sure if she found out, she would’ve tickled me more in teasing.. she proceeded to spread my toes apart a bit, too. To look in between. It tickled, but not nearly as bad. Never had that experience before ��

Sounds like a very pleasant experience. thanks for sharing it with us. :D

You should've let her know that it tickled. It might've been fun

So, you said it was a full body scan. That means you were naked? Did she notice the boner you must have had after she played around with your foot, or did you hide it well? :p :laughhard: :rowfull:

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back