• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A retorical question . . .

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi group, I have a question for you. Why do I ALWAYS seem to get in trouble when I do my laundry? Some of you remember my last post about what happened on laundry day once before. Well this past Saturday was timer to head for the laundrette again. I put on my fave tank top and some bell bottoms I inherited from my mom (legitimate hippie style bells that had sat in a trunk in her attic since the early 70's!) and since it was 90 degrees I elected to go barefoot since I did not feel like finding sandals that matched my outfit.
Well getting the laundry started was no problem so I decided to cruise South Street and see what I could find. I knew of a store that sold used DVD's so I thought I would check it out. I never got there. In the window of a jewelry shop I saw sterling silver toerings that I thought would look just great on yours truly.
The girl . . .excuse me, the woman . . .who waited on me showed me a new kind of nail polish too. It was a special silver tone that reflected light. I sat down and let her demonstrate. When she saw I was barefoot she sort of smiled and took my right foot in her hand. (This is where the warning light should have gone off)
I saw how cool the nail polish looked and said I wanted to see some of the rings too. She slid one on to check its size andm still gripping my ankle tightly, started to stroke my uncovered and unprotected sole! Well I tried not to laugh, hoping she would stop but she continued to tickle me until the laughter just burst out. That made her tickle even harder! She slid her fingers up and down my sole from my wiggling toes to my heel and back again. I thought I knew all the ticklish spots on the foot but she even slid her fingers along the sides of my foot and even THAT had me laughing! After about 10 minutes of torture she stopped. I was catching my breath when she released my right foo and grabbd my left! I had just enough breath to sputter out "No! Not again!" but she began the same tickle torture on my other foot. Smiling she asked "Oh is your other foot ticklish too?" After another 10 or maybe 15 minutes she stopped and released me. As I struggled to regain my breath she stood up and said "Thanks honey, I've been waiting days for a chance like that."
When my strength returned and I stood up she handed me a packed. It held a bottle of the nail polish and four of the silver toerings. "You don't owe me a thing honey." she said "You more than paid for them." I think I mumbled something and then padded quickly out. For the life of me I do not recall what I said.
Of course all that happened during the wash cycle. Now I had to wait for my clothes to dry! I made up my mind to walk the other way on South Street and visit this candy store I knew that carried Salt Water Taffy "imported" from Atlantic City.

. . .to be contiinued . . .

I always love reading about your adventures, Corruptress. There must be a gleam in your eye when you notice people noticing your feet, that causes them to take advantage of your unprotected soles... Wish I could get a whack at 'em myself! ;)

Ummmmmmmmm, want me to let you know the next time I go out to do laundry? You could meet me at the laundromat or maybe we could cruise South Street together.

If I were passing by that store, I may have had the inclination to assist the saleslady...heh heh heh.

TTD

If I were passing by that store, I may have had the inclination to assist the saleslady...heh heh heh.

Oh wow! Something tells me I will have to keep my guard up!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back