• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A strange idea- could it work?

GC4AH

TMF Regular
OK. I am big on discovering and using new bondage techniques. I love to see new ones used in videos so I may try them out myself. Anyway it got me thinking- could paper mache be used to successfully restrain a person to tickle them. I know it would take a long time to restrain them but does anyone think it would be effective or am I just being a complete idiot?

I think you have way too much time on your hands (no pun intended) LOL

I also think it would require the lee to stay completely still waaaaaayyyy too long. :zzzzz:

LOL I like this! :D

I have got the GREATEST IDEA! You want to hear it? Good - Let's wrap YOU in paper Mache and if you get out then we know not to try it again if you don't then hey you know it will work! LMFAO ;)

Enough paper mache would do it. Paper and glue? Sure why not, just needs to be thick enough.

OK. I am big on discovering and using new bondage techniques. I love to see new ones used in videos so I may try them out myself. Anyway it got me thinking- could paper mache be used to successfully restrain a person to tickle them. I know it would take a long time to restrain them but does anyone think it would be effective or am I just being a complete idiot?

There's this crazy invention called a rope. Use it.

Sounds incredibly messy. Like, an hour in the shower scrubbing all that dried glue off your whole body. I wouldn't partake.

How about inflatable casts? I'm sure I saw a website on them once.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back