• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tickle story/discovery

BiggzBC1540

TMF Regular
I recently broke my clavicle and I’ve now been recovering from surgery to repair it. The other day I was feeling a little down and my wife asked me what would cheer me up. I smirked and told her that some time to tickle her feet would certainly help. She, surprisingly obliged! I’ve tickled her feet before but this time was interesting. She let me explore and really see what worked and what didn’t. While doing this, I hit a spot and got far more than the typical small giggle I get from her. It was a full laugh and a pull back of her feet. I asked her, “did that really tickle?” And she goes, “ya that was really ticklish!”. Knowing this now I went right at this spot for another few minutes before she begged me to stop :). I have posted this pic before but I am reposting a closer shot of it. This is my wife’s cute, size 6.5 foot. I’d love to have a little fun with this and rather than just say what part of her foot is most ticklish I’d love to see your guesses. Now you have her little foot for reference. I’ll make sure to say if anybody guesses it! Thanks for playing along during this crazy time!! BCBA45F4-0245-464E-A907-9762769F2B4B.jpeg

I will guess the top of the ball of her foot, just below the toe stems.
Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Pretty much! As soon as I tickled right at the base of her toes she went crazy haha! I loved that she let me continue despite how ticklish it was

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back