• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish 30 minutes

den-den-15

Well hi there,

I'm dutch so forgive me my bad writing skills but I just had one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

I know this girl a few years already, she is the ex of one of my friends. Recently I found out that she is into BDSM and that she is super, super, super ticklish.

This afternoon I was a bit bored and she didn't had plans for tonight. She knows that I'm into tickling and her boyfriend aloud her to meet me to get tickled.

Anyway, I was bored and asked if she would like to be tickled for 30 minutes tonight. She agreed. So this evening I drove to her house, picked her up and we drove somewhere where are not a lot of cars. Then the awkward part begin, we both didn't know how to start, so I just started tickling her belly and sides. Brothers and sisters holy smokes she was super ticklish. The sound that came out of her mouth was music to my ears. I kept tickling her there for a few minutes and then went for the armpits, same song there.

Then I asked if I could try her feet. She agreed and gave me them. I started tickling with my fingers, and she laughed. Then my big friend came across. Mr. Hairbrush and Miss. Babyoil. I put some oil on her feet, and boy did that tickle her. She started kicking and screaming around when I used the brush on her feet. Then I stopped to give her a small break and we hugged a little bit. Then I attacked her belly and ribs again, and she laughed even harder.

Anyway I switched a few times, but in the end I tickled one foot. Then I said: "the other foot wants attention too." She said nope but still gave me her foot. So I oiled that one also and started tickling with the brush. She screamed. Hahaha noooo stop, I'm not ticklish hahaha, I go on a plane to ibiza hahaha.

In the end I stopped at her feet because it was to much and tickled her sides and belly a little bit more when she sat on my lap. Then I decided she had enough (the 30 minutes where gone). I drove her home, and on the way back I poked her sides and belly a little more.

She said that she had fun and next time she will be tied and tickled for 45 minutes.... I'm curious how that goes.

For now, thanks for reading.

Nice story! Very cool she let you tickle her! You got her really good! :D

Gd story there mate I hope everything goes gd for your next one XP

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Great story! :feets: It sounds like you both enjoyed it a lot. Post about the second session with her when it happens, please. :D

Awesome story! Can't wait to hear about your next encounter with her! By the way, your writing is just fine!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back