• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Treatment Borrowed From the Nobles – M/F feet

ElFewja

Verified
A Treatment Borrowed From the Nobles – M/F feet

Moonlight danced and twinkled off of the rain-covered town square, their silver hues glittering through the veiled darkness as thin strips of gray clouds rolled overhead. Fidgeting with the thick strands of rope that looped over her wrists, she pointed the toes of her shoes and grunted, pulling at the weight behind her. Huffing, she collapsed downward, her ankles thumping in the padded holes of the stockade as uncomfortable boredom pinched her backside.

All around her shadows skipped and played as the silent torch above her coughed in the wind. A breeze blew, and it puffed out, allowing stifling darkness to swell around her and snuff out her awareness of the world. Padded footfalls hissed behind her and she sniffed, her shoulders spreading as she twisted about, looking through the emptiness around her.

A floating smile sparked in the darkness then vanished, and she felt a brush of air sweep by her. Turning suddenly, she caught sight of a black cloaked shadow as it swept towards the base of the stockade, a smile of foxfire burning beneath a black hood. Swathes of shimmering darkness like a night drenched pond floated upwards, sparkling in the starlight, and then the hood fell back. Closing her eyes, she sighed and crumpled downward in her seat as an all too familiar voice smoothly whispered, “Hey.”

Her eyes fluttered open and her heart strummed within her chest as she tilted her head and smiled, her voice scratching out, “Hey.” Inhaling, she shook her head, scattering her long oaken hair about her face before leaning forward and quietly bellowing out, “And where did you run off to when the guards came?”

A snicker came in response and he tilted his head forward, his eyes curving upward like sickles. A tightness wrapped around her right foot, and she felt her shoe wiggle about as he said, “Oh, that.” With a huff of exasperation she felt her footwear pull away, then heard a despondent thump splatter. The snap of leather came, and she caught sight of his pale skin as he stuffed the gloves in his chest pocket, then glanced up over his nose. “Sorry, nothing personal.”

Raising an eyebrow, she tilted her head and wiggled her bare toes, their diamond polish sparkling like star fire while the cool night air blew around her skin. With a flick of his wrist, he arced his hand up then drummed his fingers down over the board that held her feet. A wicked light brushed across his eyes and he breathed out, “Did you tell anyone about me?”

“No,” she said resolutely, curling her toes together as his lips crawled upward. His eyes twisted towards her bare foot, a wolfish look glazing over them. At once her toes twitched and she folded her sole towards her remaining shoe, but in an instant his fingers rained down the board, the back of his middle finger steeping down her second toe before dripping down her arch.

Squirming in her bonds, the wood behind her creaked as she hunched forward and tugged. Her foot spread out to the side and her toes rolled backward while he chuckled with delight. A hot look decorated his eyes and he glanced upwards, her heart fizzing with life as his steamy voice scrawled out, “Good. Let's keep it that way.”

His fingers wiggled like wicked caterpillars and she inhaled sharply, hopping in place and twisting her torso to her right. As his fingers slithered down her arch she coiled tighter and tighter, her arms digging into her sides, her lungs drawing in sharp and sudden breaths of air between clenched teeth. Her foot twisted in circles on its ankle, then began flapping from side to side. Curving his fingers like a claw, he drew them upward, scratching a light melody up her as her squirming toes crumpled together and her foot trembled.

A smoky smile crossed his lips and he stepped backward, vanishing beneath the board while his fingers continued to flirt with her foot. Her eyes grew wide, and darting between the many windows in the buildings that encircled her. A misty desire to want to want to escape filled her, and though her body demanded she stay and enjoy this she eyed those shadowy entrances. Thinking of who might be watching she willed herself to comply with him. “Please please please,” she quickly whispered as she hunched forward, peering over the boards. “I won't tell. I won't.”

Deafening silence echoed around her and his torture subsided. For long seconds she waited until his dignified voice pierced the darkness. “Then,” he said just before a whispy sensation licked at her heel. Her lips stretched outward and her knees rattled against the boards as a low pitched eee pierced between her teeth. The sensation stopped, and she felt the warm grip of leather soak over her foot once again.

A pat landed against the bottom of her shoes and she sniffed sharply, hair scattering over her eyes as she sat upright. “If you keep my secret, I'll keep yours.” With a tilt of his head and a smile warmer than a fire in the dead of a winter night, he lifted his cloak and stepped backwards, melding into the darkness. His voice wrapped around her like fog, “I'll see you at home, love.”

His footfalls echoed behind her, and as they slipped down a distant alley she felt his venomous voice slither down the back of her neck. “And I'll punish you privately for your thievery.” Her heart pounded and a swill of alarm and elation swirled within her chest. Melting backward, her body collapsed backward and she heaved in air while invisible needles tingled along her sole, whispering of what was to come.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back