• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Trip Down Memory Lane (M/M)

The_Kev1

TMF Expert
Ages ago, I found my self in impromptu wrestling matches, sometimes as an attempt to flirt with people I liked. Sometimes however, I would just be trying to win to prove a point or just for my own ego and my opponent would figure out my weakness. I have to admit, I always whined and complained in these instances because... well, dammit, it's not fair when I'm not expecting it!

In one case, I remember, I had worked this guy into a quite masterful headlock, I have to say; but apparently, not masterful enough because he was able to break the hold in such a way that my arm was trapped behind his head. We laid there on the floor for a minute, me trying to squirm my arm free and him trying to figure out just what in the hell he could do at this point.

I don't think he really thought I was ticklish, I think he meant it as a kind of "oh look, this is all I can do at this point", kind of thing, but, completely out of nowhere I felt his fingers skittering all over my armpit. I couldn't defend my self because I was wearing a tank top and my arm was stuck!

He was made a silly noise as he did it and I don't think he expected me to groan out an agonizing laugh, which I did.

In about a second and a half he realized I was panicking and I saw a grin appear on his face and he began using both hands! I tried covering up my helpless armpit with my free hand but every time he would slap it away, and eventually just held it and used his free hand to torture me.

As soon as he did that I whined "Oh c'mon thahahaha's chehehep!"

All I got in response was "Are you ticklish?.... give up!"

I absolutely refused to give up from being tickled and I (through my laughter and tears) accused him of cheating. After a while he pulled my shirt over my head and secured it behind my neck, then he included my stomach and sides in his attack. I think he realized that my belly and sides were making me giggle but not getting the big belly laughs that he got from my pits so he focused on them.

He maneuvered him self so that my trapped arm was pulled up even farther, giving him even better access to my worst spot. While he was doing this, I got a break and was able to blurt out a litany of complaints: "This is cheating! this doesn't count! there's no tickling! I'm not giving up!"

That grin only widened and he knew that I was just begging him not to go through with it.

Once he had my arm up as high as he could get it, he SLOWLY opened and closed his fingers around my armpit.

I knew I couldn't stand it, my sense of vulnerability made me even more ticklish and his technique was BEYOND torture.

No sooner had I said "I'm not giving up!" then my eyes widened, met his dead on, and the following poured out of my lips....

"OHIGIVE YOU HAVE TO STO-AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAISUBMITAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAH PLEASE STOP STOP STOP!"

He kept tickling me for another few seconds just to make me suffer, and got off me.

For the rest of the day, he teased me about it. He'd say things like "Go get me a soda or i'll tickle you" to which I angrily accused him of cheating and getting a cheep victory.

So wadda ya think?

Was I just being a whiner? Was it my fault that he was able to beat my like that? Was he cheating? Was it a cheep victory?

Anybody have similar encounters?

TY for reading and let me know what you think

As my fiancé is fond of saying, "All is fair in love and tickles!" I suppose that can be said about wrestling as well. You just got your ticklish self caught in a precarious position, and you paid for it. ;)

Tickling is a great tactic for evening the playing field, especially against stronger or bigger opponents who happen to be ticklish; tickling just saps the energy right out and keeps their fight from maximum potential as the unbearable sensations bore away at the willpower and eventually force an amusing surrender, in your case very effective. :lol So yes, I think it's a "dirty tactic," but not quite cheating. :p

That was a fun story! Thanks for sharing it! ^_^

Okay, I see your point about it being a "dirty tactic" but not exactly cheating, and I'll take it as a point for me because it's CHEAP! (except when I do it!) But, I still win because he disqualified him self by continuing to tickle me when I said uncle and whined and begged like a baby.... Wait!....

But, I still win because he disqualified him self by continuing to tickle me when I said uncle and whined and begged like a baby.... Wait!....

That would just be his victory lap. ;)

Nope! Disqualified! I won! End of discussion, I save face! 😋

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back