• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aah, summertime...

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
For the first time this year, temperatures in my hometown rose above 80 F today. The effect was stunning: girls with open sandals and bare navels appearing everywhere! Just a few minutes ago, I went for an ice cream in one of our numerous street cafés, and I witnessed a breathtaking scene:

Two young couples occupied the table next to me. One of the girl slipped out of her sandals and put her bare feet in her boyfriend's lap, who promptly started a foot massage. The other girl complained that she wanted a foot massage, too, and got hers likewise from her own partner.

After just a few minutes, the two young men exchanged a conspirative glance and started to tickle their gfs' feet, quite intensely. The girls squealed a little, but squirmed and giggled a lot, while an audience of about 50 people around watched the scene in complete fascination. Some of them looked embarrassed or angry, but several seemed to enjoy watching the tickle scene (which lasted for several minutes!) quite obviously, judging from the wide grin on their faces… :D

Now if you excuse me please, I have to get a cold shower. Summer is definitely too hot for me! :rolleyes:

i'm with you hal

:D there i something about summer that drives me wild. oh yeah i know! it's that the women wear less clothing, and my mind enters a fantasy of how i would tickle the lovely lady:p
life is good (when the weather is warm)
steve

Can't say the thought ever occured to me Hal. :devil: :devil: :devil:

oh lord, imagine if you had a college quad outside your window :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Has anyone noticed it's more exceptable to tickle a girl during the summer? I try not to hide my tickling interest, but to be realistic, none of my friends know about it. I'd like to think I wouldn't deny it if it were to be brought up, but they haven't caught on that I tickle just about every girl I know.

I agree whole heartily, summer is a lovely time of year. I have much more confidence during these months, I have confidence in spring as well. Young love flows in the air, playful tendencies are encouraged, and people of every kind show their mating feathers by wearing less. What's to dislike? Long live these days! If I had a drink, I'd raise it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back