• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(AD) "No More" Tickle Torture Clip now available 3/6/04

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
This clip is from our "NO More!" video which has been among our customers favorites. It features a very cute and very petite redhead, who is tied spread eagled to a bed and tickle tortured mercilessly. Her laughing, squeals, struggles, and thrashing are a joy to watch. This video is mainly all upperbody since unfortunately her feet were not nearly as ticklish as her delicate ribcage, sides, underarms and belly. The first part of this excellent clip was taped one week before "No More" was taped.

Tickle Torture Clips

Please No More
nm001.jpg

Also from SilverCherry...

Girl Feet Clips

Handjobs with a Twist

sc, dont forget to mention that that video used to be sold by TJ Productions before they ended up taking a powder.

dtrell said:
sc, dont forget to mention that that video used to be sold by TJ Productions before they ended up taking a powder.

I do mention that on my website SilverCherryProductions.com. I also mention that I made this video for TJ and that after they went out of business, I purchased the rights to it. I just didn't think it was necessary to have to go into all the historical details with the clip because frankly, nobody cares....er..almost nobody :)

Yes, I remember that video too. :)

I have some pics from the old TJ site on my HD.

Just curious: what about "Her turn"? Who's got copyright on that?

Kalamos said:

I have the rights to both "No More" and "Her Turn." Both videos I made for TJ then purchased the rights to both of them after TJ went out of business:)

Keep It Up!

Good work with these clips,great stuff! Hopefully you will follow it up with the revenge F/M tickle clips "Her Turn", would love to see those clips, especially the foot tickling. Thanks a lot, and keep up the great work!

Kalamos said:

You should totally post those. I've been looking for the one about the roomates for months now.

problems...technical difficulty

hey ilvercherry i tried to download the clip after i paid for it and it takes forever to download (considering that i have a cable modem)
it usually gets to about 1 or 2% and stops...ive tried opening it directly and also saving it the closest i got was 73% and it stopped.
I even tried downloading it from a computer at my school...same thing:confused:
what gives who should i talk to its been over 24 hrs now?

Re: problems...technical difficulty

sexypapi said:
hey ilvercherry i tried to download the clip after i paid for it and it takes forever to download (considering that i have a cable modem)
it usually gets to about 1 or 2% and stops...ive tried opening it directly and also saving it the closest i got was 73% and it stopped.
I even tried downloading it from a computer at my school...same thing:confused:
what gives who should i talk to its been over 24 hrs now?

Okay, first e-mail me with your purchase information and we'll see whats happening. Off hand I can't explain why you're having difficulty with cable. Everyone else with cable seems not to have any problems with downloading the clips. Also, why did you wait for over 24 hours to say something, and why not e-mail me directly for a faster response? :illogical

first of all thanks for getting back with me i will email as soon as i can

but to get to your questions i work all day and when i am not working i am in classes...thats why it took me so long
second i put it on here to ensure a response i have had some bad experience with some other companies. I do not know why i had a hard time with my cable modem i also tried at school via T1...thats why i contacted you.

finally i am a customer is it good business to question them in this way what ever happen to just helping the customer?

look im not lookin to start any sh@# i have always loved your work and i am delighted that you have an outlet to show your stuff, but that said this is my first purchase I hope that it wont be my last:(

sexypapi said:
first of all thanks for getting back with me i will email as soon as i can

but to get to your questions i work all day and when i am not working i am in classes...thats why it took me so long
second i put it on here to ensure a response i have had some bad experience with some other companies. I do not know why i had a hard time with my cable modem i also tried at school via T1...thats why i contacted you.

finally i am a customer is it good business to question them in this way what ever happen to just helping the customer?

look im not lookin to start any sh@# i have always loved your work and i am delighted that you have an outlet to show your stuff, but that said this is my first purchase I hope that it wont be my last:(

I appreciate your business, I really do. I'm saying that if one of my customers has a problem, I want to be able to resolve the issue as soon as possible so that the customer isn't further inconvenienced. And instead of going back and forth on a public forum about it, e-mailing me directly with the purchase info is the quickest way of resolving the issue. I also want to point out that your last post was around 11:30 pm est. and as I write this, it is 2:30 am est. and you still haven't emailed me the purchase info so I can help you. I guess my point is, you took the time to post two messages on this forum about a problem you're having with one of my clips, but you still haven't provided me with the necessary info so that I can help you :)

SilverCherry said:
I appreciate your business, I really do. I'm saying that if one of my customers has a problem, I want to be able to resolve the issue as soon as possible so that the customer isn't further inconvenienced. And instead of going back and forth on a public forum about it, e-mailing me directly with the purchase info is the quickest way of resolving the issue. I also want to point out that your last post was around 11:30 pm est. and as I write this, it is 2:30 am est. and you still haven't emailed me the purchase info so I can help you. I guess my point is, you took the time to post two messages on this forum about a problem you're having with one of my clips, but you still haven't provided me with the necessary info so that I can help you :)

you know what... thank you for making your point and nevermind about the clips ...i know you want to save face which is cool but to reinerate i dont have time to play email tag i have a little bit of time in the afternoon to download i just posted on here to see if there was some problem with the server or if it was just me. I posted there because some vid producers do not respond to mail, I was not trying to slight your company. plus i didnt like the tone of your first post. I feel a good response to a customer problem is:
"thank you for your concern email me with the problem and I will take care of it, sorry for any problems" no need for any points to be made or questioning, its a turn off.
so to recap : i still like your work
i dont want your clip, id rather lose the money
than deal with you.
just consider it a $5.99 contribution.
about saving face I still recommend your clips to anyone who likes good tickling.

i dont need to say anymore, thanks for writing me back
oh and its now 4.15pm central standard time

;)

sexypapi said:
you know what... thank you for making your point and nevermind about the clips ...i know you want to save face which is cool but to reinerate i dont have time to play email tag i have a little bit of time in the afternoon to download i just posted on here to see if there was some problem with the server or if it was just me. I posted there because some vid producers do not respond to mail, I was not trying to slight your company. plus i didnt like the tone of your first post. I feel a good response to a customer problem is:
"thank you for your concern email me with the problem and I will take care of it, sorry for any problems" no need for any points to be made or questioning, its a turn off.
so to recap : i still like your work
i dont want your clip, id rather lose the money
than deal with you.
just consider it a $5.99 contribution.
about saving face I still recommend your clips to anyone who likes good tickling.

i dont need to say anymore, thanks for writing me back
oh and its now 4.15pm central standard time

;)

Not a problem. Sorry if you didn't like my tone. But it's a wee bit frustrating when a customer publicly posts a problem with a clip that was purchased at my store but refuses to let me help them. The fact that you don't have time to play "e-mail tag" makes no sense considering we have been playing "forum post tag" for two days now and you still haven't provided me with any info. Anyway, we both made our points. Thank you for the nice comments and sorry you don't want to deal with me. One more thing however, I will gladly send you a full refund plus the clip on CD (free of charge, for your troubles) if you provide me with the purchase info and your email. Just takes one email to me with the necessary info and it's done, no tag.

Sincerely,
Evan

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back