• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ADVICE NEEDED on tickling my boyfriend

Bandita

I'm at a last resort here, I started dating this amazing guy about a month ago, he told me before we started dating that he was very ticklish. And he sure knows I am, he will tickle me constantly and randomly. Anyways my dilemma is this, he is very strong, much stronger than I am. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get at least a little revenge on him? Just an example of how strong he is, he can leg press 320lbs. so I'm at a loss on how I can tickle him for even 15 seconds without roles being reversed.

proper bondage, see a tickle torture video together

Trickery is in order. Under the guise of a sexual encounter with him bound......once he is......bwahahahhahaaa tickle away at will!

I actually wouldn't tickle him against his will. But if he's for it, I say have at it!

I'm at a last resort here, I started dating this amazing guy about a month ago, he told me before we started dating that he was very ticklish. And he sure knows I am, he will tickle me constantly and randomly. Anyways my dilemma is this, he is very strong, much stronger than I am. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get at least a little revenge on him? Just an example of how strong he is, he can leg press 320lbs. so I'm at a loss on how I can tickle him for even 15 seconds without roles being reversed.

Well, it looks like there's no way you're going to overpower him, so you probably need some bondage. Go to your local sex toy store (or go online) and purchase some very strong wrist and ankle restraints. I can think of two strategies for getting him into the bondage:

1. Tell him it turns you on sexually and it really gets you hot. Let him know that you will make it worth his while to try out the bondage.

2. Be sneaky and very carefully and quitely put the bondage on while he's asleep. With any luck, he'll wake up laughing. :D

I suppose you could also try getting him drunk first in combination with either of the above ideas. It can just be so difficult to tickle a strong guy if he doesn't want to cooperate which is why your options are limited.

Come up with a playful bet and when he asks about the stakes, tell him "loser gets tied up and tickled". Oh, and don't forget to win or you are in even more trouble!

You can practice on me, if you think it'll help...

:blushes:

- I'm sorry, I don't feel too good about that now....

Anyway, if he's as big & ticklish as I am; the tale of the tape is irrelevant. I've been tickled silly by girls half my size... I say, have at it; there are no rules in tickle-fights... and no losers either :D

Don't tickle him against his will once you tied him up! Just because he's a guy and not a girl doesn't make it okay. Something like that will seriously damage trust in the relationship.

Don't tickle him against his will once you tied him up! Just because he's a guy and not a girl doesn't make it okay. Something like that will seriously damage trust in the relationship.

I agree,

Just be blunt with your intentions. If he concurs, and is willing to indulge: have a blast!

This is why I suggested the betting gambit. If there is something about bondage or tickling that makes him genuinely uncomfortable, it will give you a chance to talk about it.

I'm seeing a lot of people saying bondage. And I appreciate your input, but one I'm not into that at all, two he doesn't know about the "fetish" and three we are taking things slow iin our relationship since he's been screwed over really bad in the past. The last thing I want to do is be like "hey let me tie you up"

I'm seeing a lot of people saying bondage. And I appreciate your input, but one I'm not into that at all, two he doesn't know about the "fetish" and three we are taking things slow iin our relationship since he's been screwed over really bad in the past. The last thing I want to do is be like "hey let me tie you up"

1. Understandable; tickling and bondage - does not always have to go hand-in-hand.
2. Coward :p - I am just kidding!
3. Just do not take it too slow. *Yawn* --> *YAWN*

Come up with a playful bet and when he asks about the stakes, tell him "loser gets tied up and tickled". Oh, and don't forget to win or you are in even more trouble!

My girlfriend is vanilla and new to the tickling world, but we started playing this bets about a month into our relationship. Do something cute and fun. We played Just dance 4. Best out of 7 rounds. Loser got tied and tickled for 20 minutes. She makes the bets more than I do now.

My girlfriend is vanilla and new to the tickling world, but we started playing this bets about a month into our relationship. Do something cute and fun. We played Just dance 4. Best out of 7 rounds. Loser got tied and tickled for 20 minutes. She makes the bets more than I do now.

That's actually a really good idea. The thing that's so great about is that you can both enjoy it which is sooo cool.

Speaking for myself, I'm not such a good dancer. I would keep losing and gettting tickled over an over again...and I don't like losing. At least the tickling would make losing more enjoyable. :) I think I need to find something that I can actually win since I'm primarily a ler. Hmm.... Now I just need to figure out what I'm good at. :hmm:

Get strong restraints and strap him down (with his consent of course) Do you not like the role being reversed at all? or you're more of a LER?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back