• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Afternoon...

Justboy

TMF Master
I'm Dave, 23 years old, from the UK.

Have been meaning to join up for a while now. I'm glad to have finally bit the bullet. I'd like to think I can make a worthwhile contribution to the community, but to be blatantly honest, I'm very inexperienced when it comes to Tickling.

I'm currently in a committed relationship with my lovely girlfriend, who is none the wiser about my love of tickling and feet (although I do drop the occasional hint), but maybe a few of you could help me pluck up the courage to 'come clean' to her!

I bid you welcome Dave. I truly hope you enjoy your stay here. We are a fantastic community.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.. WELCOME to the TMF!

I'm currently in a committed relationship with my lovely girlfriend, who is none the wiser about my love of tickling and feet (although I do drop the occasional hint), but maybe a few of you could help me pluck up the courage to 'come clean' to her!

Lots of folks here in the same boat as you, doll. Welcome to the posting side of things. :)

Welcome aboard from another UK'er. Hope you find what you're looking for here. :)

Welcome to the TMF, Dave, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum, Dave! Hope you enjoy the site from your side of the world!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back