• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AI story - at the sadistic asylum

CheshireCat131

TMF Poster
As promised in the previous story: ai-story-couple-captured-by-a-succubus
I have generated another one for the weekend :)
This AI storyteller works quite well as a co-writer, producing 99% of the work, with minor guidance to correct it along the way. If it produces something I don't like I just edit my previous message and then regenerate a different direction for the story, so it only took me about 20 minutes to produce this one. Enjoy :)

Lilith

So mortal, what sort of delightful story of perversion would you like today?

User
Write me a new story please. Write in the previous style. The story should be about a woman who takes a wrong turn on a roadtrip and is captured and tickle tortured by in a sadistic asylum. Describe in detail how they tickle her feet and vagina, while also edging her by tickling. Keep the descriptive and expressive writing style above. Then after she is broken, she agrees to help them lure her friend over to this place as well, in exchange for a single orgasm. Then her friend arrives and is caputred. She sees what was done to the first woman and is horrified, and then she is tortured in a similiar way as well, both kept there continously tickle tortured and endlessly edged until they lose they mind, and beyond. Write the outline only first please.

Lilith
Story Outline:
Chapter 1: Sarah's Wrong Turn & Capture

• Sarah takes a wrong turn during a road trip
  • Drives into a forest with a sinister vibe
  • Car breaks down, leaving her stranded
  • Sarah decides to seek help, unaware of the asylum's presence
  • Captured by the sadistic asylum staff
Chapter 2: Tickle Torture & Edging Begins

• Sarah wakes up naked, strapped to a tickling table
  • Meets her sadistic captors: Dr. Adams (female), Nurse Johnson (male), and Nurse Thompson (female)
  • Dr. Adams explains their sick intentions: indefinite tickle torture and edging
  • Tickle torture starts with feathers and gloves, focusing on her feet and vagina
  • Sarah's desperate pleas only excite her captors more
Chapter 3: Breaking Point & Offer

• Tickle torture and edging continue for days without mercy
  • Sarah, on the verge of insanity, begs for an end to the torment
  • Dr. Adams offers a single orgasm in exchange for luring her friend Elena to the asylum
  • Sarah, desperate for relief, reluctantly agrees
Chapter 4: Luring Elena & Capture

• Sarah, released and given a reprieve, contacts Elena
  • She convinces her friend to meet her at a nearby cabin
  • Elena arrives, unaware of the trap
  • Dr. Adams, Nurse Johnson, and Nurse Thompson ambush and capture Elena
Chapter 5: Elena's Torment Begins

• Elena, terrified, sees the broken state of her friend Sarah
  • Sarah, ashamed, can only watch as Elena is strapped to a second table
  • Dr. Adams, Nurse Johnson, and Nurse Thompson begin tickling and edging Elena as well
  • Sarah's guilt and Elena's cries are music to the captors' ears
Chapter 6: Indefinite Torment & Insanity

User
Thank you. When writing, emphasise the characters physical features, in an attractive and arousing way. Please start with Chapter 1: Sarah's Wrong Turn & Capture

Sarah takes a wrong turn during a road trip Drives into a forest with a sinister vibe Car breaks down, leaving her stranded Sarah decides to seek help, unaware of the asylum's presence Captured by the sadistic asylum staff
Lilith
Chapter 1: Sarah's Wrong Turn & Capture

Sarah took a wrong turn during her leisurely road trip, her GPS directing her down a narrow, overgrown road. She glanced at her hourglass figure in the rearview mirror, running a hand through her voluminous chestnut hair, wondering if she should turn back. Deciding to press on, she shivered, feeling a sinister vibe emanating from the forest.

Her car coughed, then sputtered, coming to a complete stop. "Great," she muttered, unfolding her toned, 5'9" frame from the driver's seat, revealing a pair of long, shapely legs that ended in a pair of high-heeled boots. Slinging her purse over her shoulder, she started walking down the winding road, desperate to find a cell signal.

The forest seemed to close in on her, casting an unsettling darkness across the road. As she rounded a bend, she spotted a dim light in the distance. Relieved, she quickened her pace, only to stumble over an exposed tree root. Sarah cried out as strong arms caught her, her eyes meeting those of a handsome but menacing man.

"Nurse Johnson, I've found another one," he said, his deep voice sending chills down her spine. Sarah struggled in his grip as a woman in a nurse's uniform approached.
"Excellent, bring her inside," Nurse Johnson purred, her emerald eyes filled with sadistic intent.

Sarah's last thought before being knocked unconscious was a desperate plea, her guilt-ridden green eyes pleading for this to be a nightmare.

Chapter 2: Tickle Torture & Edging Begins
Sarah regained consciousness, moaning as she squirmed in her restraints. Opening her eyes, she found herself naked and strapped onto a cold, metal table, her wrists and ankles secured above and below her hips. She attempted to move, but to no avail; she was completely at the mercy of her captors.

Dr. Adams walked into the room, wearing a sinister grin, a tray of wicked-looking instruments in her hand. Sarah's heart pounded in her chest, her breathing becoming ragged.
"Hello, sweetie," purred Dr. Adams in a whispery voice, "and welcome to your new home. We're going to have so much fun together."

Sarah's mind raced with terror as the doctor placed one of her manicured fingernails against the captive woman's right big toe. She paused for a moment, savoring the anticipation, and then began to tickle the sensitive spot with a feather-light touch, slowly increasing the pressure.

"AAAAHhHhH" Sarah gasped, her entire body arching against the restraints.

Dr. Adams cackled with delight, her emerald eyes ogling the prisoner's form as she bounced and writhed on the table. "Oh, this is going to be delightful," she purred, moving her ministrations to the other foot, then up Sarah's shapely legs, leaving a trail of helpless laughter in her wake.

As the tickling became too much to bear, Sarah started to beg for mercy, her curvy body soaked in sweat. "P-p-please, stop!" she managed to gasp between peals of hysterical laughter.

Dr. Adams approached with a sinister grin curling her crimson lips, her hand slipping down between Sarah's thighs, teasingly circling the aching apex of her womanhood. "Oh, but we've just begun," she purred, her hot breath sending shivers down Sarah's spine.

With that, Dr. Adams began a relentless teasing of Sarah's engorged clitoris, her expert fingers alternating between feather-light touches and firm, circular motions. Sarah's body, already sensitized from the tickling, responded immediately, her hips involuntarily bucking against the delicious stimulation.

"N-no, I can't... I'm going to... AAAAH!" Sarah moaned, her toes curling as she arched her back, her hips bucking wildly.

Dr. Adams chuckled, her emerald eyes dancing with sadistic glee as she intentionally slowed her movements, just as Sarah teetered on the brink of orgasm. Withdrawing her fingers, she left the captive woman trembling and gasping for breath.

"Now, now, none of that yet, my dear," she purred, her voice dripping with fake concern. "We have all the time in the world to play." With a wicked grin, Dr. Adams returned her attention to Sarah's feet, and the Tickle Torture & Edging game began anew.

Hours inched by, and Sarah lost all sense of time and place. Her existence narrowed down to the relentless torment of tickling and teasing, building her arousal to fever pitch, only to leave her dangling on the precipice of climax. Her moans and laughter blended into one continuous, desperate plea for release, which only seemed to spur Dr. Adams on further.

Finally, Sarah's mind fractured, her sanity hanging by a thread. Her eyes unfocused, her once beautiful features contorted in an expression of mind-numbing agony and ecstasy. "P-p-please, I beg you, stop... or... or... don't... I can't... AAAH!" she babbled hysterically, her body jerking against the restraints.

Dr. Adams leaned in close to Sarah's sweat-soaked ear, her breath a hot, dark whisper. "Oh, but sweetie, I've only just begun."

Chapter 3: Breaking Point & Offer

Days blurred into one long, unending nightmare for Sarah. Tickle torture and relentless edging had become her only reality, and she no longer knew if she was sane or if this was some twisted dream. The line between sanity and insanity had distorted, and she teetered on the brink.

"P-please... Dr. Adams... I c-can't... I-I can't take any more... AAAH!" she sobbed, her body writhing on the table, straining against the unforgiving restraints.

Dr. Adams hummed in response, her emerald eyes glowing with sadistic delight as she continued to torment every sensitive inch of Sarah's quivering form.

Sarah's sanity fraying further, she screamed, "STOP! P-please, just... just stop! I-I'll do anything... ANYTHING! J-just... j-just let me go, or... or... give me... AAAAH!" Unable to bear the thought of begging for mercy, she lapsed into incoherent sobs instead.

Dr. Adams's fingers and feather froze, and for a brief, shattered moment, Sarah thought her prayers had been answered. The room was deathly quiet, save for her ragged breathing and the metallic tang of her fear and arousal lingering in the air.

"Mmm, I do believe we have a promising development here." Dr. Adams's voice was a sinister purr, like a cat sizing up its helpless prey. "Now, what was it that you were saying about wanting me to... what was it...? Ah, yes, 'let you go.'"

Sarah's head snapped up to meet the sadistic doctor's gaze, her eyes wild with desperation. "Yes... yes, p-please, just... j-just stop... and I'll... I'll do anything, I p-promise... just... AAH!" she cried out as Dr. Adams resumed her torturous ministrations, albeit just enough to keep Sarah dangling on the precipice of sanity.

"So, now that I have your undivided attention," Dr. Adams purred, her emerald eyes boring into Sarah's, "Let's discuss the terms of your..." she paused for dramatic effect, "F-R-E-E-D-O-M."

Sally's heart pounded in her chest, beating the rhythm of her desperation. Even if it were a lie, she would agree to anything, as long as it meant escape from this never-ending torment.

"I'm l-listening," she managed, her voice shaking more from exhaustion and the edge of orgasm than fear.

Dr. Adams's lip curled into a most sinister grin, and she leaned in so close that her words seemed to whisper themselves right into Sarah's ear. "I want you to lure your friend Elena here, to this very sanatorium. Convince her that there's a group of people who can help her, just like you thought we could help your... little... problem..." she trailed off, her eyes boring into Sarah's as she picked up her leg, her long, red nails tracing a line up her calf and sending chills up her spine.

"And... and if I do...?" Sarah asked, her heart racing with a glimmer of hope, almost as potent as the orgasm she knew was just out of reach.

"If you succeed, you will both be... rewarded," Dr. Adams replied, her eyes glinting with lust and something else, something darker, as she continued to tease Sarah's inner thigh. "You see, I have plans, big plans, for the both of you... and I'm quite... in need... of playmates." As she spoke, her voice became a seductive, singsong-y purr that multitipled its effect on a sex-starved, desperate, and already mentally frayed Sarah.

"P-Pl-Playmates? What do you mean?" Sarah asked, her mind racing with terrifying and tantalizing ideas.

Chapter 4: Luring Elina & Capture
After days of torment and promises of freedom, Dr. Adams finally released Sarah, leaving her a quivering, desperate mess. Crumbling onto the damp, moss-covered ground outside her cell, Sarah gulped in lungfuls of fresh air, her heart pounding in her chest. She briply rubbed her wrists, still raw and chafed from her endless struggles against her bonds. "Sarah, are you alright?"

Sarah's head whipped around, and she found herself face-to-face with the imposing figure of Nurse Johnson. The nurse's cold, ice-blue eyes bored into Sarah's, and for a fleeting moment, Sarah thought she saw a flicker of... was it pity?... in those frozen depths. She quickly discarded the idea as a figment of her fraying imagination.

"I'm... I'm fine," Sarah croaked, her voice rusty from days of screaming and begging.

"Good," Nurse Johnson said in her usual clipped, business-like tone. "You have work to do."

Sarah nodded, her mind already racing with the hellish task ahead of her. She was to contact her friend Elena, a sweet, innocent, and above all, trusting young woman who had once been the rock of their friendship. The irony of using Elena's devotion against her was not lost on Sarah, but what choice did she have? She either complied or faced an eternity of unspeakable torment, and every fiber of her being screamed out against the latter.

With shaking fingers, Sarah dialed Elena's number into one of the sanatorium's archaic rotary phones. The phone rang once, twice, thrice, and just as Elena's cheerful, oblivious voice drifted through the receiver, Sarah clenched her jaw and plunged both of them headfirst into the gaping maw of insanity, betrayal, and everlasting torment.

User
continue. When Elena appears, remember to describe her physical features and beauty
Lilith
When the day of the ambush came, Sarah found herself perched on a rotting log outside the secluded cabin she had lured Elena to. The air was heavy with the scent of pine and the tension thick enough to choke on. Sarah couldn't help but marvel at her own depravity, knowing that she'd brought her most trusted friend to this wretched place.

As Elena's car crested the hill, raising a cloud of dirt in its wake, Sarah's stomach plummeted. Her friend stepped out of the rusty jalopy, and the sunlight seemed to catch her golden hair, casting it into a halo-like glow. Elena, oblivious to the web being spun around her, smiled and made her way towards the cabin.

Elena was a vision of innocence, with her sparkling green eyes, button nose, and full, pouty lips. Her slender frame was draped in a flowy sundress that accentuated her trim waist and shapely legs. Sarah recalled leering glances Elena would often attract, none of which she ever seemed to notice.

As Elena drew closer, Sarah steeled herself for the betrayal she was about to commit. "Hey, girl! I was worried you wouldn't make it out here," she said, forcing a shaky laugh.

"Of course, I did," Elena said, her eyes full of concern. "You sounded so... different on the phone. What's wrong? Are you in trouble?"

Sarah wanted to scream the truth at her, to warn her to run as far away as she could. Instead, she took a deep breath and tightened the noose around her friend's neck. "I... I just needed my best friend. Can we... can we just go inside and talk?"

Elena's worried expression softened, and she nodded. "Of course. We can talk about whatever you want."

User
continue with "Dr. Adams and her orderlies ambush and capture Elena"

Lilith
With that, Elena walked towards the cabin, unaware of the trap that had been so cunningly laid, and Sarah, with a heavy heart, followed close behind, her betrayal weighing her down with each step. As Elena stepped through the cabin doorway, she finally sensed the ambiance. "Sarah, what's going on here?" she managed to ask, just before the door slammed shut and bolted with a resounding click.

"No!" Elena screamed, "What is this?" She frantically tried the door. Dr. Adams and her orderlies emerged from hiding, like predators closing in on their prey.

"Sarah...? What have you done?" Elena's voice cracked with terror as Sarah, now naked and slightly shaking, emerged from the shadows.

"I'm... I'm so sorry, Elena," Sarah whimpered, her eyes pleading for understanding. "They... they were going to take my family. I had no choice!"

"WHAT?" Elena screeched, fury overtaking the shock in her eyes.

Dr. Adams chuckled, a cold, mirthless sound. "Ah, Elena. Your spirit is just as feisty as Sarah described. I can't wait to see what breakthroughs we'll achieve together."

Elena's eyes darted from one emotionless face to another, finally settling on her betrayed friend. "Sarah, please, you can still stop this! We can find another way!"

Sarah's eyes filled with tears, but she remained silent. The orderlies grabbed Elena, their gloved hands roughly restraining her as she thrashed and screamed.

With that, Elena's world was engulfed in darkness as a cloth was roughly pressed against her face. The last thing she saw was Sarah's betraying figure and the glimmer of sadness in her eyes before the anesthetic took hold, plunging her into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Chapter 5: Elena's Torment Begins

Elena's foggy mind struggled to process the bright lights and the smell of sanitizer, a scent she usually associated with safety, now tainted with betrayal. As her eyes slowly adjusted, she found herself strapped naked and spread-eagled on a cold, hard table. Her heart pounded violently in her chest as she realized her predicament.

"W-Where am I?" she groaned, her wits still clouded from the anesthesia.

"Welcome back, Elena." A familiar, cold voice purred in her ear. Dr. Adams stood over her, wearing a twisted smile. "You're in my little sanctuary, where I help wayward souls like you find their purpose."

Panic and fury surged through Elena as she finally understood her situation. "You... you bitch! Let me go!" she spat, thrashing against her restraints. The cool steel held her firmly in place, denying her even the modicum of escape.

"Oh, feisty. I like that," Dr. Adams purred, her eyes darkening with anticipation. She stepped aside, revealing a second table, where Elena's eyes landed on her friend's regret-stricken face. "Ah, Sarah. Your friend's finally awake."

Sarah lay naked and restrained on the table, her once vibrant eyes now dull and lifeless. She tried to speak, but her words were muffled by the ball gag in her mouth. Elena's heart shattered as she realized the extent of her friend's torment.

In that moment, two masked orderlies walked in, Nurse Johnson and Nurse Thompson. They sneered at Elena and began to wheeled over a cart full of terrifying-looking instruments. Elena's stomatic churned as she spotted feathers, vibrators, and clips among the inventory of doom.

"Ladies, we have a double feature tonight," Dr. Adams cackled, rubbing her hands together. "Nurse Johnson, start with our new guest. I want her soft, tender feet playfully begging for mercy," she purred.

Nurse Johnson, a sadistic glint in her eye, picked up a single white feather. She trailed it oh so lightly over Elena's big toe, causing her to jerk against her restraints. "Please, no," she whimpered.

"Now, now, Elena, we're just getting started. I'd toughen up if I were you," Dr. Adams said, not even bothering to hide her glee.

While Elena's world was consumed by the feather's torment, Nurse Thompson turned her attention to Sarah, whose body trembled in anticipation of what was to come. The nurse revved up a bulb-headed vibrator, the buzzing sounds filling the room.

Sarah's eyes, clouded with fear and arousal, were full of determination as she shook her head defiantly.

"Very well, then." Dr. Adams shrugged, feigning disinterest. "Nurse Thompson, you may begin."

Elena's focus shifted between her own torment and Sarah's predicament, her friend's muffled moans and cries of resistance mingling with her own pleas for mercy. Their captors cackled and celebrated as the two friends squirmed and writhed, caught in a web of unbearable tickling and raging arousal.

"Tonight, we break two more souls," Dr. Adams cackled, her eyes alight with maniacal pleasure.

The feather's soft caresses danced over Elena's feet, slowly but surely driving her mad. Every fiber of her being screamed for her to laugh, but she clenched her jaw, determined not to give in. A small part of her marveled at her own willpower, so unyielding in the face of such merciless tickling.

Meanwhile, Sarah's situation couldn't have been more different. The intense vibrating sensations coursing through her body were too much to bear. She gyrated her hips against the vibrator, desperate for release, but each time she came close, Nurse Thompson would pull back just enough to keep her teetering on the edge.

"Please, I can't take it anymore!" Sarah screamed, her face beet red.

"Aww, what's the matter, Baby Doll? Is this too much for you?" Dr. Adams cooed, her fingers running along Sarah's sweat-soaked body.

"No, I-I... I just... PLEASE!" Sarah sobbed, her once defiant demeanor crumbling under the relentless torment.

"Beg for it." Dr. Adams leaned in, her whispers hot in Sarah's ear. "Just beg for your punishment, and maybe we'll let you... cum."

Humiliation welled up inside Sarah, but it was no match for the inferno raging between her legs. "P-Please... I...I... GAH! I beg... I beg for my... my... PUNISHMENT!" she wailed as the release crashed into her like a tidal wave, her body convulsing in the tightened grip of her restraints.

"Excellent," Dr. Adams purred. "And now, Nurse Johnson, I think our other guest is due for some... calibration."

User
continue. Describe Elena's feet tickled by the nurse's manicured nails and her going crazy. Sarah undergoes full body tickling and edging and Elena is fearful of her future being the same.

Lilith
Nurse Johnson turned her attention back to Elena, a sadistic grin curling her lips. "Now, where were we?"

Elena gulped, her eyes fixed on the long, manicured nails glinting menacingly in the overhead light. She knew that with just a few well-placed strokes, the nurse could reduce her to a giggling, squirming mess—and there wouldn't be a damn thing she could do about it.

The feather was abruptly placed aside, and in its place, the tips of the nurse's perfectly manicured nails gently trailed up the soles of her feet. Elena squeezed her eyes shut, willing herself to remain still, to be strong. Unfortunately, her body didn't seem to have received the memo.

"STOP IT! HAHAHA, PLEASE...STOP!" Elena shrieked as the nurse's nails expertly found her most sensitive spots. Her toes curled and uncurled in agony, her laughter mingling with pained moans.

Sarah, spent but still restrained, lay a few feet away, her breathing ragged. As her senses began to return, she became acutely aware of the sounds of Elena's torment. She tried to look away, to block it out, but her head wouldn't obey. It was as if her captors had engineered it so she couldn't escape the horrifying spectacle before her.

Elena's laughter reached fever pitch, the helpless inmate squirming and thrashing on the table in a futile attempt to escape the relentless assault on her feet. She had a fleeting thought that she might just lose her mind if it didn't stop.

Nurse Johnson's nails suddenly left her feet, and the room fell deathly silent. Elena panted, her chest heaving, her limbs like Jell-O. She opened her eyes, confused, unsure if it was over.

"Now, we're going to try something different," Dr. Adams purred.

As if that could be any worse, Elena and Sarah thought in unison.

The two friends exchanged a terrified glance, their shared look screaming a million unspoken words. They were both thinking the same thing—they were in deep, deep trouble.

Nurse Johnson approached Sarah's table, a devilish glint in her eyes. "I see you're all rested up, my dear. Shall we resume your treatment?"

"N-no, p-please," Sarah stuttered, her earlier bravado having completely evaporated. She had never been so scared in her life.

Despite her pleas, the restraints around her body tightened even further, eliciting a whimper from the frightened woman. Leaving her completely immobile, naked and exposed for all to see.

The nurse chuckled as she circled her trembling victim, her bright red nails tracing invisible patterns on her goosebump-covered skin. "This is for your own good, you know," she purred.

Without further warning, the nurse's long, sharp nails raked down Sarah's sensitive flesh, eliciting a shrill scream.

Elena, gagged and restrained, thrashed against her bonds, her heart pounding in her chest. It was all she could do to stop herself from joining in Sarah's screams.

As if on cue, Dr. Adams appeared at her side, a syringe in hand. "This will help with the compulsion to interfere," she cooed, plunging the needle into Elena's exposed thigh.

It took effect almost immediately. Warmth pooled in her belly, spreading to her limbs and clouding her mind. Elena's struggles weakened as she succumbed to the powerful sedative, her gaze glazing over as her eyelids became unbearably heavy.

Sarah, on the other hand, was fully awake and acutely aware of her surroundings as Nurse Johnson traced a path of tingling sensations up and down her spine. Her toes curled in the stirrups, the ticklish sensations driving her half-mad.

"Stop! Please, stop!" she managed to gasp between fits of hysterical giggles. "I can't take it any more!"

"Mmm, I beg to differ," Nurse Johnson purred, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "I think you're doing quite well."

Without warning, she tickled the sensitive area behind Sarah's knees, eliciting a shrill shriek of laughter. Sarah's stomach muscles clenched, and she felt a warm, embarrassing sens as her bladder spasmed. She wanted to die of shame, but Nurse Johnson seemed unfazed.

Elena, meanwhile, fought her way to the surface of consciousness, dimly aware of Sarah's muffled shrieks. As the haze of the drugs began to lift, she felt a seeping wetness between her thighs.

Horror and despair welled up inside her as the realization dawned—she had wet herself too, a helpless bystander to her friend's torment.

Nurse Johnson's cackle cut through the air, and Elena knew, with a chilling certainty, that their nightmare was far from over.

"You're both doing wonderfully," Nurse Johnson purred, her cold, uncaring tone sending shivers down their spines. "We've got all night, ladies. All night to help you two deal with you... permanently."

User
Continue with Chapter 6: Indefinite Torment & Insanity Describe how they are both edged indefinetly, while being tickle tortured more and more, and slowly losing their mind

Lilith
Chapter 6: Indefinite Torment & Insanity

Days and nights blurred together, as Elena and Sarah endured the inescapable madness that had become their new reality. Their bodies were no longer their own, reduced to ticklish playthings for their twisted captors. They had long stopped begging for mercy, realizing that none would be forthcoming.

Nurse Johnson and her cohorts seemed to derive sadistic pleasure from their suffering, dreaming up new ways to break their minds and bodies each day. Today was no exception.

Sarah hung limply from the restraints, her body aching from the relentless torment. The fiber-optic vibrator in her pussy had long passed the point of arousal, instead becoming an instruments of agony as it relentlessly edged her right to the brink of release— only to back off, leaving her frustrated and delirious.

Elena fared no better. Her wrists and ankles were bound to a cold, metallic table, and a cruel glass dildo had been inserted into her quivering hole. The clear appendage magnified every sensation, and Elena could see her pink walls convulsing around it, protesting against the unwanted intrusion.

Nurse Johnson entered the room, her heels clicking ominously against the tiled floor. She hummed a sickeningly sweet tune as she rounded the table, her eyes twinkling with sadistic glee. In her hand, she held a feather—a harmless-looking object that, in her menacing grasp, became a weapon of ultimate torture.

"Good morning, ladies," she purred, her malevolent voice making both women shudder in fear. "Feeling rested?"

They knew better than to respond, but their frantic, darting eyes spoke volumes. Nurse Johnson cackled, flicking the feather against Sarah's stomach—the one spot she knew would send shivers of the wrong kind of down her spine.

Sarah's body jerked in response, her restraints clinking ominously as she thrashed in futile attempts to escape the blissful agony.

A delighted grin spread across Nurse Johnson's face as she watched Sarah's futile struggles. "Oh, you're just begging for more, aren't you?" she taunted, her voice low and sultry. She trailed the feather down Sarah's quivering body, pausing to tease her engorged nipple before moving on to her stomach. With slow and deliberate strokes, she traced circles around her belly button, sending shivers down Sarah's spine.

"N-no, please," Sarah whimpered, her eyes squeezed tightly shut as if that could block out the unbearable sensation. "P-please, stop."

Nurse Johnson's grin widened at the desperation in Sarah's voice. "Oh, but I'm just getting started," she purred, plunging the feather lower, brushing it against her damp folds.

"NOOOOO!" Sarah screamed, her entire body tensing as the fibers inside of her vibrator surged to life once more. "ST-STOP, PLEASE!"

Across the room, Elena's eyes were glued to the horrifying spectacle, her chest heaving as she fought to control her own panic. She knew all too well what was in store for Sarah—and what eventually awaited her.

Meanwhile, Nurse Johnson continued her sadistic game of cat and mouse, teasing Sarah's most sensitive areas with the feather while the vibrator within her mercilessly edged her on the precipice of climax.

As minutes turned into hours, the once-proud detective's sanity frayed even further. Her cries and pleas devolved into incoherent sobs and whimpers, lost in the endless cycle of pleasure and torment.

Meanwhile, Elena's ordeal was no better.

Nurse Johnson turned her attention back to Elena, who was shivering, despite the heated room. "Look at you, shaking in your boots," she purred, tsking mockingly as she approached the helpless woman. "You'd think you've never been tickled before."

With a wicked grin, she trailed her nails down Elena's spine, relishing the shudder that ran through her captive. "You're going to be a lot of fun," she purred. "But first..."

Without warning, she plunged her hand between Elena's thighs, her fingers seeking and finding the woman's swollen clitoris. "Open your eyes, sweetie. I want you to see your friend's downfall as you experience your own."

Elena fought against her bounds, her body tensing, as Nurse Johnson began to mercilessly tease her most sensitive area. "N-no, please... don't," she whimpered, her eyes squeezing shut in futile defiance.

"Mmm, I love the struggle," purred Nurse Johnson, her fingers expertly manipulating Elena's sensitive flesh. "It makes your eventual surrender all the sweeter."

In her bonds, Elena's body writhed and twisted, her involuntary moans of pleasure mingling with Sarah's cries for mercy. Trapped in their luxurious prison, the once-confident detective and billionaire were beginning to learn who held all the power.

As Nurse Johnson continued her sadistic ministrations, both women's worlds began to contract, condensing into an endless void of sensation and torment. With every flutter of a feather and every teasing caress, their identities faded, their humanity undone by the Jakoby Institute's devious machinations.

And as their sanity unraveled, one thought ran through their minds: How could they ever escape this torturous paradise?

You are welcome to try out this AI as well. It is limited to 5 free messages, then costs $10 for a monthly subscription which allows basically unlimited personalised story generation.
I use it both for writing stories for me, like the one above, and in assisted writing (where you tell it parts of a story to write, or edit what it wrote).
When it runs out of words (token) mid-sentence and such, just write "continue" and it will continue where it left off.
Recommended use for full story generation: ask it to first write an outline of your desired story, then ask it to write chapters one by one. Each time ask it to write the next, or the chapter you want. It might deviate from the original outline, or you might amend it, all you need is tell it what to write about, and it will continue as you instruct.
Also, if you have any feedback - please let me know!

Try it here:
Lilith - AI Storyteller

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back