• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aimster as an alternative

ta2686

TMF Poster
In the discussion of how to post video files for the members of this forum to view, has anyone considered using Aimster (a Napster-like service) for this? Instead of posting on a host server, who more than likely may kill it if it is in violation of their TOS, the file will be in a specific directory on your PC, which other Aimster users can access to download the files from you.

Now I know some members of this forum may not be comfortable with this idea of having other people access their PC for file transfers. Please realize though that no one will be uploading anything to you in this method. I have experimented with this for about a week, and it does work. And the best part is, its FREE!!!

Go to http://www.aimster.com to get the Aimster interface software and experiment with it for yourself.

This option has been considered in the past. However, the main problem with aimster as i see it, is that there are too few good clips out there, and the quality of the file you are downloading is hard to determine!

Maybe so, sir. However, I still think this could be a viable alternative, as I think more users will be able to contribute to the community using this method. Maybe those who have clips that we never saw before, and had no way to post them in the past, will now have an avenue to distribute them. As you stated, the quality of the material currently out there is lacking, but if more get involved with this, the quality will improve.

I must concede that you do raise a pertinent point. I have found some very unique clips on aimster - that i have yet to find on the many tickling websites i trawl.
Let us hope that you are correct in assuming that content will improve!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7361.jpg
    IMG_7361.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7341.JPG
    IMG_7341.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 1
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back