• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Airport Security -- tickling related

MN Tikl

TMF Poster
I originally posted this in the non-tickling discussion, but I decided to re-post it here, as it does devolve into a tickling topic...

I just traveled to Phoenix on business. On the way back, at Sky Harbor airport, they had an interesting security precaution. Rather than just sending your carry-on through the x-ray machine, they were requiring all passengers to take their shoes off and send those through as well. So, of course, everybody passing through the metal detector had to go through barefoot.

I couldn't help noticing the mixed bag of reactions from passengers asked to remove their shoes. My deviant mind immediately began racing with off the wall inspection scenarios of womens' bare feet.

On a related note, I've always found it interesting how some people have no qualms whatsoever about going barefoot in public (even putting their bare feet up on chairs or even tables, while others are terribly shy about exposing their feet to anybody. [*fantasy alert*] How sweet it would be if somebody in this latter category found themselves in the stocks, in a public place (like a renaissance festival); the 'inquisitor' would then remove their shoes and socks in front of the crowd (ignoring the victim's pleas), and ask for volunteers out of the crowd to tickle them silly! The double embarrassment of having their feet exposed to the world and being tickled would be pure beauty!

Shoes? No kiddin'? Wow. A few weekends ago, I had two different security checks, at different airports, sound off on my shoes, despite there being no metal beyond the eyelets. Kept wonderin' 'bout why they didn't make me shuck 'em.

Same trip had the security pick me as a winner of the "search them every two minutes" contest. One lady searched my checked in bag, in front of me, and found a back o' tricks for a play partner I was visitin'. Never saw anyone be SO discrete about something, or search it so thoroughly. I kept wonderin' how that elder lady, clearly here only recently, by accent, could be so cool about the leather cuffs and the quantity of rope and clasps. Was impressed with her cool disposition 'bout 'em.

Later read on list where some folks with such gear were fearin' hassles 'cause of it. I didn't experience any, but it varies, airport to airport.

That barefoot embarrassment thing trips me out. I recall one lady who WASN'T part of our interest that let me tickle her feet 'cause she found my interest just fascinatin'. Gotta admire kinky folks supportin' other kinky folks. ;)

I went to Brussels last year and found an interesting poster near the security check point at the airport. Right next to the xray machine was a poster that read something like..."I don't mind if you search me as long as it doesn't tickle!" Boy that sure got my attention! I was almost wishing for a more intense search!

But alas... I had to wait to come home. Then the following day I hosted a party at my house for... Yep, you guessed it... Our regularly scheduled gathering! heheheh! Life is good!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back