• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

all about the laughter

jd58

TMF Expert
as a ler. the laughter of my lee is very impotant to me. it's what turns me on the most. what about you? is it the laugh or the reaction of the lee or something else?

Yeah, probably is. However it depends on the 'lee'. Some are more fun in other ways too. There can be some other physical reactions that occur. One example might be somthing like goose bumps. If you understand my meaning.

But above all I'd have to go with the laughter. Ditto!

The laughter is an important aspect yes...but I'm also partial to physical reactions as well. Its all well and good to have a nice laugh, but be as still as a plank of wood during a session isn't much fun. I like "squirmers" hehe

I'm more into reactions and I suppose laughter is one of the reactions I like, but as other people have said, there are many other good reactions too. I'm more into extreme tickling than playful.

Both are great,but if i had to chose,give me laughter everytime.

combination of things: the laughter intermixed with the pleas of "OH GOD...STOP!!", watching my 'lee squirm about in my bondage, her face lighting up as i hit an unexpectedly ticklish spot, the feeling of skin against skin as my fingers dance all over sensitive areas...

booberrytickle said:
I completely agree that the laughter that is my favorite aspect of tickling.

First off I agree, as I also like the reaction and I also love the diolgue between the two.

Second off: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

BOOBERRY ROCKS AS A CEREAL, DUDE I WORSHIP YOUR NAME CHOICE LOL

Mmmm... personally I don't like if I tickle a cute guy and he FREAKS and FLAILS and screams with laughter...i much prefer if he tries to fight it and squirms and giggles. I like making it a game. Like see how long you can hold out b4 I break you. That drives me crazy haha.

*~*Rachel*~*

Cant beat that helpless,hopeless, belly laugh!
Even if the squirming stops, the laughter usually continues.
And thats when you know you have them!!! hehe ;) :devil2:

It's the Laugh without a doubt!

Nothing is more sexy then a woman with a great laugh. A nice feminine laugh. For example; when I'm at a bar/club or party and I hear a group of women laughing their asses off in the distance I get goosebumps! It's such a turn on. I once had to excuse myself from my own bar to keep from being exposed. Keep in mind, there's no tickling going on, just laughter. A bad laugh is a real turn-off. In my experices women who are heavy smokers have very bad laughs. They seem to sound like Marge Schott(former owner of the Cincinnatti Reds). Or a better example, Patty and Selma from the Simpsons; Bart Simpson's aunts! Total turn off. I like the squirming but it's definately the laugh.

some ladies "cannot" escape the tickles...

ChosenofMystra said:
The laughter is an important aspect yes...but I'm also partial to physical reactions as well. Its all well and good to have a nice laugh, but be as still as a plank of wood during a session isn't much fun. I like "squirmers" hehe

however, Mystra, there is one TMF vixen :Kiss1: on our forum, who shall remain nameless (in the interest of descretion :xpeepsofa and to protect the ticklish) who seems to succumb to "paralysis" when she is tickled, and the tickle sensations prevent her from being able to move or escape the tickling....all this poor sweet lady can do IS laugh in response to tickling....tickling makes her powerless ..... :poke3:

and she is a BLAST to tickle! :2poke: I can (and do :D ) literally stroke and tickle her all afternoon, and she laughs helplessly until we are both exausted.... :blush:

it is actually her wonderful laugh, and her LACK of ability to physically react, and escape,(bless her sweet heart :wub: ) that is a real turn on for me, when I tickleplay with her.....

smokin hot gigglers?

DEEPSHOTONE said:
Nothing is more sexy then a woman with a great laugh. A nice feminine laugh. A bad laugh is a real turn-off. In my experices women who are heavy smokers have very bad laughs.

That may be true in some cases, but there are some ladies for whom smoking has actually given them a deep, rich, full, very sexy laugh, very sensual, in my opinion.....

jaba's 11th "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher" (an admittedly shameless plug for jaba's TMF mystery girly giggle guessing game :D ) is a former smoker, and she has a wickedly sexy, "rich" giggle, that makes jaba hyperventilate :blush:

so I guess it depends on the lady, but I agree with you that a lady with a great laugh is one of the sexiest things on planet Earth, and that laugh does have the power to arouse men....often at the most inopportune times and places..... :ermm:

those vixens know full well what they do to us...... :illogical

RoRose8080 said:
Mmmm... personally I don't like if I tickle a cute guy and he FREAKS and FLAILS and screams with laughter...i much prefer if he tries to fight it and squirms and giggles. I like making it a game. Like see how long you can hold out b4 I break you. That drives me crazy haha.

*~*Rachel*~*

That drives you crazy? I can just imagine how crazy I'd be goin trying to not laugh. :D

TickleMeBridget said:
I'm a total giggler. Once I start I can't stop too. :)

xoxo

Bridget

Your nickname wouldn't be "Pringles" by any chance, would it?

"Once you pop, you can't stop" :blaugh:

her laugh can hypnotize....

huskys said:
Cant beat that helpless,hopeless, belly laugh!
Even if the squirming stops, the laughter usually continues.
And thats when you know you have them!!! hehe ;) :devil2:

And when she sees my reaction when she laughs , that's when she knows she has me! :twohugs:

Its the laugh....

I hate screamers, but a lee with a full rich laugh is priceless. I love reactions first as I see her smile begin and the sucking in of breath as I begin slowly..so reactions are my fav until the laughter kicks in, then it becomes the laughter...Too fun :blaugh:

For me, the laughter is all about it, but I think the enjoyment from both parties is a winner for me too. I am an affectionate tickler/ticklee. Tickling is certainly apart of my bedroom scene, but really, I am more into the playful aspects and affectionate (if they exist) aspects of it.

Like, for me? I love it when the person I'm tickling (guys in particular) are squirming a little bit, but laughing. I love it even more if they don't try to get away initially. Or if a play fight starts and we're tickling back and forth. Right then, the laugh so matters. Hysterical laughter is okay, but deep chuckling or giggling? That melts my butter.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back