• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All female lees tackle Illtckluu

tickleshotel

Verified
OK lady Lee's, I know that I would love to tackle Illtickluu and see if he is ticklish himself though he freely says he isn;t ticklish :D

I sneak around the room while Illtckluu is distracted,and I tackle him around the waist and slowly firmly bring him to his knees and slowly determined start removing his shoes..Let's get him girls :devil:

tickleshotel said:
OK lady Lee's, I know that I would love to tackle Illtickluu and see if he is ticklish himself though he freely says he isn;t ticklish :D

I sneak around the room while Illtckluu is distracted,and I tackle him around the waist and slowly firmly bring him to his knees and slowly determined start removing his shoes..Let's get him girls :devil:
OH SH#T! *runs into wardrobe* HOW DO YOU GET TO NARNIA?! How do you get to Narnia? Help?!

devilishly smirking at Illtckluu seeing he wants to escape :tickle: No way to escape my clutches or the other ladies which I am sure will be here verrrrrryyyyyyy soon :firedevil Leans across your shins pinning your legs and ankles and ohhh those big shoes that are being removed right this minute :tickle: MMMM what big feet you have Illtckluu,too bad once your socks are removed ,your soles and toes will be completely helpless and doomed to our tickling... :devil: :evilha: and forget your ribs,armpits,tummy and elsewhere!

I tried to tell him that he was getting to popular to fast and now he has an uprising on his hands, and feet, and ribs and places that you can't describe in public. (kered shakes his head thinking with tickleshotel in charge of the attackers, illtklu is in big trouble) :sowrong:

kered said:
I tried to tell him that he was getting to popular to fast and now he has an uprising on his hands, and feet, and ribs and places that you can't describe in public. (kered shakes his head thinking with tickleshotel in charge of the attackers, illtklu is in big trouble) :sowrong:

LOL Kered,Perhaps I'm sure Illtckluu would let you take his place :tickle: But Illtckluu is helpless now and a look in his eyes like a chicken with his head cut off :cool:
AHHH poor Illtcklu, you know I luv ya :twohugs: :twohugs: But that doesn;t mean your getting away from tickles :tickle:

kered said:
Kered you and Osco are going down WITH ME!

taking a feather out of my cowgirl hat and flutters it slowly effortlessly down Illtcku's soles starting at the toes and going down all the way to the heels :tickle: OOps,I missed a very ticklish spot right in the middle! Doess that tickleeeeee Illtckluu ??right .....here?? or there?? :devil2: oHHH I like that spot,lets tickle that spot again ROFL!

tickleshotel said:
taking a feather out of my cowgirl hat and flutters it slowly effortlessly down Illtcku's soles starting at the toes and going down all the way to the heels :tickle: OOps,I missed a very ticklish spot right in the middle! Doess that tickleeeeee Illtckluu ??right .....here?? or there?? :devil2: oHHH I like that spot,lets tickle that spot again ROFL!
Barkeep, do you mind if we close this window? That distant laughter is disturbing my friends and my drinking. :jester: :jester:

tickleshotel said:
*picks up the paper* Nope.

Well lets see...I see that Illtckluu is going to be a challenge to make giggle,laugh :cool: Wiggling fingertips without warning in Illtckluu;s ribs counting 1.........2.........3 and so on as I tickle each rib :tickle:

tickleshotel said:
Well lets see...I see that Illtckluu is going to be a challenge to make giggle,laugh :cool: Wiggling fingertips without warning in Illtckluu;s ribs counting 1.........2.........3 and so on as I tickle each rib :tickle:
*sighs* I'm trying to read the sports section. :smilestar

Barkeep! Please turn up the juke box. We can still hear laughter. :wavingguy

Thank you so much for beginnin this thread Tickleshotel! You are awesome! This is a great idea to get revenge on Illtcklu! LOL YOU ARE SO IN TROUBLE! You are going to get it soooo bad! You say you're not ticklish, well let's see you being put through the test, LOL.

I'll get his feet, legs and inner thighs are Tickleshotel while you get the rest of him.

:happyfloa

Where's Vae?! I never tickled her in her thread she should be standing here as my last line of defense!
VAE?!​

ticklejen said:
Thank you so much for beginnin this thread Tickleshotel! You are awesome! This is a great idea to get revenge on Illtcklu! LOL YOU ARE SO IN TROUBLE! You are going to get it soooo bad! You say you're not ticklish, well let's see you being put through the test, LOL.

I'll get his feet, legs and inner thighs are Tickleshotel while you get the rest of him.
*grabs Jen* Alright none of you move or Jen gets it! *fingers on her ribs*

:smilelove i do believe the question of the hour would be,,,, is Illtklu ticklish? lol

isabeau :cuddle: :grouphug:

isabeau said:
:smilelove i do believe the question of the hour would be,,,, is Illtklu ticklish? lol

Let me say this clearly, and honestly as i can:

NO!!!! Not Ticklish!!

:Kiss2:
Illtcklu said:

NO!!!! Not Ticklish!!

ummmm come again???? sorry i had the stereo blasting. cant hear a thing

isabeau :) :rotate:

Illtcklu said:
*grabs Jen* Alright none of you move or Jen gets it! *fingers on her ribs*

Oh yeah Illtckluu?? :shock: I don;t think so, I can see the panic in your eyes :cool: Running my skilled tickling fingers underneath your man nipples,and I laugh devilishly as I see Illtckluu squirm :firedevil

Illtcklu said:

NO!!!! Not Ticklish!!

let me say this I don;t believe you ,everyone I believe is honestly ticklish in one place or another :devil:

Izzy's 1, Hotel is 2, Jen 3, And Steph is just guilty through association at 4!!! :wub:

FOUR 'LEES' ARE GONNA GET IT!!!!!!!!! :tickle:

Illtcklu said:
Izzy's 1, Hotel is 2, Jen 3, And Steph is just guilty through association at 4!!! :wub:

FOUR 'LEES' ARE GONNA GET IT!!!!!!!!! :tickle:

LOL Illtcklu you mean We're going to get you! This look familair to you :imouttahe ? :evilha:

Ps: you think you can handle all 4 of us? :p

Last edited:
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back