• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All my bi college tickle experiences f/f ff/f

Saga of Sonja

I hadn’t planned on this being a lengthy write up, but once more got a bit carried away though uni/college nostalgia. I’ve not had a huge amount of bi experiences, and veer towards men overall anyway, but here’s four somewhat interlinked and that involved tickling from uni.

I met Poppy through mutual friends on a night out, and we first spoke at the back end of the worst night club I’d ever been in, that had a floor like treacle and would appear as the fifth circle of hell were the lights ever turned on. Poppy was utterly hammered already, as was I, drinking what she claimed was a triple vodka that she’d received from flirting with the barman. It’s fair to say, and I mean this very affectionately, that Poppy is a bit of a nutter. Intense personality, she’s loyal to a fault to her friends, and would happily help you cover up a murder. Short blonde hair, pale, fairly tall, with a posh British accent, we hit it off well and ended up leaving the table to dance together.

The dance floor is a bit of a blur from memory, and I can’t remember how we ended up making out against a wall, but we did. I kinda wish I had a clearer recollection of what happened there, as it was my first kiss with a girl, but that’s alcohol for you. We ended up getting a taxi back to campus, which is where her crazy personality came out more. She wanted to aggressively make out to give the taxi driver “something to look at” (I’m sure they’ve seen all sorts and it was nothing new). I was drunk, horny, and excited by what seemed like it would be my first serious experience with a girl, so I didn't mind. I’d known I’d been bi for years, and had crushed on girls before, but had never had it lead anywhere, and my arousal from Poppy’s lips and wandering hands validated that.

At one point on the journey Poppy’s fingers grazed my sides, making me yelp and giggle. “Oh, you're ticklish?” she asked with a playfully evil look. I replied with a “maybe,” which prompted her to attack me with her hand, fingers wiggling into my sides and then onto my stomach as I tried to bat her hands away through my stream of drunk giggles. She relented after 20-30 seconds, and went back to kissing my neck, leaving me with butterflies in my stomach. I do wonder what the taxi driver was thinking at that point.

We ended up back at hers, and fooled around on her bed. I can’t remember about the order here, but at some point I went down on her, I think making her cum, which if so was a victory for my first time giving oral to another girl. I was on my period, and whilst Poppy said she didn’t mind making a mess, I got her to keep her hands more or less above the waist, and I discovered how much I liked having my nipples bitten fairly firmly.

Poppy made us both omelets after that, and I didn’t spend the night. We kissed as I left, her in her dressing gown now, and we said we’d get coffee in the morning and exchanged numbers. We didn’t get coffee- I wasn’t sure what to message, and she didn’t message me, and she was so drunk I wondered if she had any memory of the prior night. Yet later that week (I think within a couple of days), we ran into each other again at the union bar, already both drunk, and soon made out amongst the crowd on the dancefloor. At some point, we took a rest on one of the benches at the balcony area, Poppy with her arm around me. She clearly did remember the previous night somewhat well, as I abruptly shrieked as her fingers suddenly began kneading my absolutely worst ticklish spot above my hip bone, and I laughed against her helplessly. “I love how ticklish you are,” she grinned, hand moving to my bare stomach (crop top), which comparatively offered me reprieve. My stomach is a very erogenous area, so I tried to resist squirming too much and let her make me laugh, whilst trying not to make it too obvious I was enjoying it.

Now, this first month of uni is an utter blur. I remember making out with her once more at the union bar, and her tickling my sides again briefly. We did get dinner once, which went okay, and we made out mostly sober at the end of the date. We alluded to something possibly serious, but it didn’t lead anywhere- neither of us was comfortable enough in our sexuality to push things too much, both only 18. We did however end up becoming pretty good friends, and somewhat often had movie or TV nights in her room, eating those horribly microwave pizzas. There was definitely playful flirting however, and we’d annoy and provoke each other into brief tickle fights at least once each evening, nothing that lasted more than a minute, but enough to lead to at least one of us laughing hysterically. Poppy turned out to be nearly as ticklish as I was- her feet were a no go for her, which she made clear after I attacked them briefly, making her practically scream, but her sides, stomach, and ribs were fair game. If she was feeling especially mean she’d go for the spot above my hips, her sadistic side knowing it would get me pleading. She never went for my feet, as although I did mention to her that aside from my hips they were my worst spot, she said she didn’t want to get kicked. Oh well, the tickle sparring we had was still a lot of fun.

There are a couple of other experiences linked to Poppy here. One involved our mutual friend Robyn, who was on one of my modules and who I introduced to Poppy at a burlesque night the following year. Robyn is super short, more so than me at barely five feet, with dark hair and generally a lot of eyeliner. She soon became great friends with Poppy, more than I was with either. At the burlesque night Poppy had her shoes off, resting her nyloned feet on a spare chair in front of her. As I moved to sit next to Poppy, I could resist the obvious targets, and lightly ran my fingertips up both her soles, making her cackle loudly and cheeks flush with embarrassment as she retracted her legs. “I hate having my feet tickled,” she chided, somewhat affectionately. “Don’t make me tickle back.”
I took the seat next to her, between her and Robyn. “How ticklish are you?” Robyn asked innocently, and began lightly tickling my side, making me laugh and reply with “very.”
That was left there. The three of us often hung out, and I discovered Robyn was also very very ticklish. I can’t recall specifically how I found out, but it became a fact in my head that Robyn was ticklish.

After one of the summer breaks, at the start of our third year, Poppy invited us both over to her room for drinks. It’s worth stating she didn’t share her room, which was probably for the best as she was one of the messiest people I’ve ever known. I arrived with Robyn already there, and pretty much as soon as I sat down at the edge of Poppy’s bed, her and Robyn jumped on me, effectively pinning each of my arms down under them, and both simultaneously started tickling my belly and sides. Completely caught off guard, I broke down into heavy frantic laughter, utterly helpless as they laughed alongside me. Eventually, after perhaps a minute, they got off, and I punched Robyn’s arm. “You know how ticklish I am,” I said to her.
“Obviously, that’s why we tickled you,” she replied impishly. I didn’t ask if they’d specifically coordinated and discussed this attack in advance, but did wonder afterwards as it was so synchronized, and if so, how the topic of my ticklishness came up between them.

As the night went on we drank more and more, danced a bit on the carpet, and ended up in that blissful “I love everyone so much” phase of tipsiness. We ended up playing a weird, but wholesome sort of game, where we took it in turns to lie on Poppy’s bed, and the other two would go over the person’s body, complimented how flawless it was (we weren’t naked or anything, it was purely “building-each other up”, wholesomeness, more focused on facial features than anything, although we did all make comments about how great each others boobs were (no one was topless, I should add). There wasn’t any serious tickling during this as such, but when it was my turn Robyn told me she liked my belly button, and wiggled her finger inside to make me laugh, and on her turn as I was complimenting her figure I was running my fingers down her arms and briefly got her armpits which seemed to be very ticklish.

Later on, Robyn was laying face down on the bed, barefoot, and I was determined not to let this opportunity pass, and to get a little payback for earlier. I sat on the backs of Robyn’s thighs, which she didn’t react to, and then began tickling her lower sides, which she definitely reacted to, laughing uncontrollably and clawing the bed. My fingers managed to get under her to her belly, driving her laughter up louder, and whilst she hadn’t begged until that point, her stomach was seemingly her weak spot and she laughed out a call for mercy. I stopped tickling her there, but couldn’t resist the small bare feet so close by, and began tickling both at once. Robyn immediately began laughing again, not as heavily, but a constant flow.
“I’m not really so ticklish on my feet,” she giggled, making me laugh and reply with “why are you laughing so much then.” I kept it up for twenty to thirty seconds, Robyn trying to kick me away, but not asking me to stop like she had with her belly.

This is one you might judge me for, and I kinda judge myself a bit here, but hey, here you go. Robyn was in a relationship with a guy called Dan for much of uni, and during this period myself and her were hanging out one evening. Robyn had a large alcohol supply in her room, and we ended up hitting the booze hard and quick. At one point Robyn and I ended up making out, which I feel a bit guilty about as she was in a relationship, although I wasn’t the one doing anything that could be considered cheating (Robyn cheated on him a lot, which I’m not condoning. I’ve never done that myself). We ended up sleeping in the same bed together that night, nothing sexual as such, but spooning tightly, with me as the big spoon. As we were drifting off I remember tickling her belly lightly, making her giggle and rub against me. I also managed to trap one of her ankles between my legs at a sort of right angle, and I playfully tickled her captive bare foot several times, making her laugh into the pillow and try and wiggle free. That’s all there is for this one. Again, judge me if you want. It’s the closest I’ve ever come to cheating, and not sure what responsibility I have here.

The last one connected to Poppy here is from our final year at uni, where Poppy was sharing a house with several of her friends, including a girl named Kellie. Kellie was pretty goth, dyed black hair, fairly well/heavily built, with wide round glasses and a septum piercing. Her and Poppy had an on-off thing that was a little toxic at times, but that’s an aside. One night I was hanging around at theirs, with me, Poppy, Kellie, and a guy called Michael, in the lounge. I was next to Kellie, and we ended up play fighting a little, possibly due to me boasting about starting MMA and feeling myself getting tougher. It backfired, however, as Kellie used her weight to sort of pin my arms down, whilst leaving herself with one arm free. “Try tickling her,” Poppy said helpfully. “Oh?” Kellie replied, and began going for my helpless stomach. I of course began laughing, especially as Kellie’s hand went under my top and tormented my bare skin.
“Going to give up?” Kellie asked, with a sort of strict but hot gothic librarian look, unrelenting with the tummy tickling.
I was laughing non-stop, but with my stomach not being a ‘torture spot’ for me was loving it, and actually getting a bit horny from being pinned down and teased like this. “Never” I replied, in what I hoped sounded like a challenge. She kept up her assault, me unable to break away, unable to control my flow of laughter. She asked at least twice more if I wanted to give up and submit, and both times I said no, leading to a fresh wave of tickling. Eventually I out-endured her, and she let me go. “How are you so ticklish and so resistant to it,” she said, slightly annoyed.
“Just tough,” I told her, making her reach out for a final tickle on my stomach that elicited a quick laugh from me.
I tried tickling her in retaliation late that evening, and whilst I could make her jump or flinch by going for her sides or ribs, if she was ticklish she had a hell of a self-control over it. She poked me back in response, making me giggle and squirm so I was no longer a threat. Eventually we relaxed a bit, cuddling up on the couch and one of her hands ended up my top and massaging my boob.

The final tickle memory with Kellie was when her, me, Poppy, and two of Poppy’s housemates were waiting for a bus to go into town clubbing. The bus was late, and Kellie out of boredom kept goosing my sides and making me yelp.
“She’s like that with me,” said Poppy, “always tickling me on nights out.”
There wasn’t any elaboration to that comment, but I wasn’t surprised.

Anyway, that’s my college bisexual tickle experiences. Hope the tickling wasn’t too buried in the narratives here, as that’s what you’re here for. Again, I get a bit nostalgic writing these up, so my apologies if I ended up talking about something a bit irrelevant. Looking back, it would have been fun to get Poppy’s feet properly, as she really seemed to be deathly ticklish there, although that may have ended the friendship lol. Kellie pinning me and tickling me to try and get a verbal submission definitely invoked a further sense of submissiveness in me that I carried forwards, lol. Poppy and Robyn I sometimes still speak to, but haven’t seen for over a year. Kellie I never heard from after uni. Anyway, that’s it for now. More to come!

Great collection of stories! :tickle: Thanks for sharing all of your experiences here. :D

Wow, another great addition to your true stories. I always enjoy reading about it you really make the reader feel as if you are there witnessing it.

Thanks for sharing these great stories. You are a great writer and a fun person. Best of luck in the future, and keep sharing your ongoing tickling experiences!

It sounds like you had a blast in these situations! Thanks for taking the time out to share them with everyone.☺️☺️

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back