• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All-Star Tribute (one of my best works yet!)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
(collapses over his drawing table in a quivering mass...) Finally....*cough*....FINISHED!!! A true labor of love this one...tribute to some of my favorite artists and their oh-so sexy female characters.......

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Sola Mia (Scamwich), Kaysie (PoisonousMonkey), Kelyn (Khali), Katsuima (Kahoshiden), Cali (CheshireCat), Jipsy (sakie/anime316)(welcome back by the way sakie), Yenny (Ozzy), Alex Vayne (SynfulPryde), Stipplewitz (TomatoDragon), China Girl (sl44n3sh)

I had started doing this still with the original character design for Jipsy that Sakie did way back when so thats why shes listed with the (sakie/anime316).

PS: I also wanted to go out with a bang, I'm going to be putting a hold on any more new art for right now since I just went back school and have to get my priorities in order.....sorry guys! (unless I've spoken to certain individuals about certain requested art which yes, I will still be doing) Most likely I'm full of shit though and will be doing stuff on the side anyway....:p

Attachments

• AllStarTribute.jpg
    AllStarTribute.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 2,996
Last edited:
Heh, so much sexiness in one picture. XP Excellente!

Sorry to see you leaving drawing, but hey, what are you going to do? We all have priorities. Try not to let schoolwork make you any saner. :p

Another excellent piece of work!

That is a really great picture. Nicely done.

Last edited:
Said this over at TMF also. This is one kickin' drawing man. Great job. Good luck with school and hope you continue to contribute to the community.

*john Forsythe Voice Over* "hello, Tickle Angels"....*girls Reply In Unison* "hello, Cc, Let's Play"..... Fantastic Work Again, Cc. Wow! What A Group Of Hot Tickle Babes!! Thanks, Man!!

Nice job, thanks you for sharing Cheshire_Cat_21 !! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

That kicks major quantities of ass, CC! Hope the carpal tunnel you must have now clears up soon!!

Tomato_Dragon, could you post the pic related to your avatar?
I hope it contains some feet tickling ;)

Had to reply here too, even tho I already did at the TMF, but this one's just too good not to compliment you on twice. ^^

Excellent work again, CC. :D

K

HOOOOLY MOTHER OF GOD! That's awsome chesire! What an honor! You want a prime example of inspiration to continue something folks, that's it right there! Well, back to the comic!

Never have cartoons looked so..... Appealing (yeah that's it appealing!) to me. Great pic, I soooo wish I could draw like that.

Last edited:
Dude....your like THE DUDE! you know that Dude! Totally awesome Dude!............Dude!

As I said in the d.A. Great Artwork! :D

*is struck dead by the awesomeness and cannot reply*

GrEAt JOB CHesire CAt Y REallY Like YOur Draws , and i really like the pictures of the kangaroo and Yenny :D We're all a little mad exactly defines mi too :)

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back