• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allow myself to introduce. . . myself

RealisticSwitch

TMF Expert
Gather round, cherubs, and I will tell you a story. . .

Once upon a time, there was a young man who had relatively recently discovered this wild, wacky, wonderful world of the TMF. As he gazed in open-mouthed, stiff-trousered amazement, he decided right then and there to join, and searched for a name that would best describe himself.

As he was naive and completely inexperienced, he naturally chose the name "MercilessLer". This, he was sure, would bring the ticklees a running, for if there is anything that a real-life person who enjoys being tickled wants, it's a complete lack of mercy. . .

Fast forward a bit, and as this young man aged, he became wiser. He realized that "Merciless" is not quite his style, though it has its moments. He also learned that while being the tickler is a hootenannie, it can also be quite enjoyable to be the ticklee as well. He was happily involved, and his views on the TMF had changed. So needed, he thought, did his username.

As he searched for a new name, he took much longer deciding than the 5 or 7 seconds he used as a lustful teen. At least 3 or 4 minutes went into his pondering this time.

During those minutes, he asked himself. . . Why is he here?

He hopes to converse with these like-minded folks, to explore and imagine, but also to question and challenge. He will ask what needs to be asked, and he will speak the harsh truths that sometimes need to be spoken.

Is he a troll, you ask? Certainly not. He means you no harm, and in fact aspires to make a few friends along the way. But he will not stand idly by and watch as his beloved forum falls down the rabbit hole of unrequited fantasy and brash, ill-thought out anger.

He seeks for thought and logic to rule the day.

He yearns for enthusiastic conversation and eager debate, without falling prey to the perilous evils that lurk in online communities.

He is a Realistic Switch. . .

Man, I need to stop reading so many "Affleck as Batman" stories. That got dark quickly!

Anyway, Hello. See you around the forums.

I think the new name fits you much better :D It was awesome posting with you last night. I look forward to many more nights to come. Take care, and happy posting!!

Hope you make a lot of friends here :D

Great profile. Enjoy your new screen name. :D

Many thanks, Lord High Emperor of Posting. :)

I think the new name fits you much better :D It was awesome posting with you last night. I look forward to many more nights to come. Take care, and happy posting!!

Hope you make a lot of friends here :D

Why thanks, Princess Pop Rocks! I enjoyed being silly with you as well!

Excellent introduction. Re-welcome to the forum. You seem like a great guy. Hope you have an excellent time here.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back