• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Almost exposed my "Interests" to everyone on my facebook this morning

lowrider33

So, woke up this morning, made some coffee, turned on the t.v., and thought to myself "Well, lets see what new tickling videos have come online".
Go to dailymotion to see if anything new had been added, and to my joy, found a couple new previews.
Now, I'm on a laptop, so I use the trackpad to scroll up and down. Instead of scrolling like I had planned, I accidentally clicked on "Like", and posted it straight to my Facebook page.
After a few seconds to process what had happened, I rushed over to facebook to see the video I had just liked dead center of my news feed. Of course, it wasn't a subtle title or image either. Bluntly obvious to what exactly it was.
I have to admit, that was terrifying.
Thankfully it was still early in the morning, so I had time to delete all traces of it ever existing before anyone seeing it. But, since this was my first time having to deal with this, it was definitely sitting there for anyone too look at for a good 10-15 minutes.
I really, really, reaaaaaaaaaally hate how they have that damn like button right there, so easily clicked and all.
Definitely and interesting morning to say the least.
Anyone else been through this?

-Dave

When I originally thought I wouldn't be able to delete it, I was formulating a plan in my head to move to the Yukon. Very glad I dont have to do that now.
It terrifies me to think how today would be going if I didnt notice I liked it

That does suck.... when I like stuff it doesn't automatically post it my social networking sites... lol.. Good thing it wasn't in the middle of the day when everyone's on.

Yeah definitely one of my biggest fears. A couple of times I had to use my computer for presentations in classes, and even though I keep my shit pretty secure, I was terrified that some random vid would start playing all the sudden.

My worst fear is to walk into work one morning and find one of my profiles posted on the company bulletin board because someone found it and put it up as a "joke".

So, woke up this morning, made some coffee, turned on the t.v., and thought to myself "Well, lets see what new tickling videos have come online".
Go to dailymotion to see if anything new had been added, and to my joy, found a couple new previews.
Now, I'm on a laptop, so I use the trackpad to scroll up and down. Instead of scrolling like I had planned, I accidentally clicked on "Like", and posted it straight to my Facebook page.
After a few seconds to process what had happened, I rushed over to facebook to see the video I had just liked dead center of my news feed. Of course, it wasn't a subtle title or image either. Bluntly obvious to what exactly it was.
I have to admit, that was terrifying.
Thankfully it was still early in the morning, so I had time to delete all traces of it ever existing before anyone seeing it. But, since this was my first time having to deal with this, it was definitely sitting there for anyone too look at for a good 10-15 minutes.
I really, really, reaaaaaaaaaally hate how they have that damn like button right there, so easily clicked and all.
Definitely and interesting morning to say the least.
Anyone else been through this?

-Dave

lowrider,

I almost did the same thing several months ago on here. I clicked a Facebook "Like" button to see what would happen and my like was instantly posted. I was expecting a selection box or another step, but n-o-o-o. I did some quick deleting and it was a non-issue.

If I was revealed somehow, I have come to realize the best thing would be to just admit it. No one will bother you, because tickling is something that people are uneasy with. If you think about it, what guy or group of guys is going to talk about tickling let alone hassle you about it? I know it wouldn't happen to me. I think the best you could hope for is having a curious woman pursue the issue a little further.

I'm kind of on the opposite side of the fence now. Been intentionally leaving "clues" sporadically on my fb, just in case there are "others"

the banner above... I kinda "liked" bannershack, the site i made this on, and it somehow produced a link directly to the banner! Thats just one. I have also been hinting around, posting a pic here and there being suggestive, i've liked fetlife, and the tmf

2.jpg

This was the picture I posted to fb. It got liked by 2 people who know how I am, others may have been a little puzzled. I was going for the reactionary. Maybe an off message, something like "Hey what's that all about?" I actually lifted it off some member here's profile. Thank you to that member.

I don't understand the whole Facebook thing anyway. I had a MySpace account back in the day when that was popular before Facebook came into being, and even though it was initially helpful in connecting with others of this sensual hobby, it became burdensome after a while as they started to add bandwidth sucking non content onto my page that was making it more and more difficult to download the damnit. I gave up on it eventually, and I've been fine without it. Of course, family members didn't know anything about it, nor did they need to know. So now in this new age of electronic addiction, it's kind of humorous to read of these accounts where someone gets terrified that they may have outed themselves with a simple click of the Like button. I've had friends find out about my likes for feet, and tickling, and it was no big deal. But I do remember the anxiety I use to experience when I was younger to see a beautiful pair of women's feet propped up on a chair or a table somewhere and the heart would race. Now I can look and enjoy the view without turning into a spaz about it. They are, after all, just feet.
This development is going to lead up to us being socially retarded before long, where we can't communicate without the electronic media. It makes me feel fortunate that I was born and raised in a wholly analog world where we had to deal with each other because that's all there was, as the world is. It also makes me feel glad that I won't be around to see what it eventually evolves into.
Xfinity has been plastering the neighborhood with posters saying 'Watch TV on the Quad.' A green area between buildings on the campus where people lay on the lawn to enjoy the sunshine, the apple blossoms, a good book or each others company. Why the fuck anyone would want to watch Dexter on their laptop out there is beyond me. I'm glad to see people are tearing down those posters shortly after they go up. It's only about making money for Xfinity.
There hasn't been any need for social media for centuries, and now all of a sudden, here comes the youngsters getting paranoid about outing themselves. I'm a gonna cyber tickle you. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

We should ALL stand up and drag tickling as a fetish or as an activity out of the closet. Nothing makes you feel more exhilarated, relaxed, at peace than a good session. And that even applies to the ones who don't know it. So, if you hear laughter coming from somewhere, that means SOMEBODY is having a really, really good time!!

Had a similar experience but with a foot tickling thread on The Mouse Pad lol, I deleted it off my F.B straight away as I have family on there (if i only had friends on there then I wouldn't bother, if they feel uneasy with me then so be it *sighs*) ...1 person saw it though but thankfully she's a good friend of mine & she was quite curious about it, haha. She texted me about an hour later and said something like 'I saw what was posted on your fb hun, whats it about?'...so I asked her to meet up with me that evening, we met up, sat in my car and I explained it all to her...

...An hour later we were sat talking about her forthcoming birthday with both her bare feet on my lap, one on my leg and one on my crotch (she's a tease :\ ), and me sat with my cup of McD's tea in one hand and the other hand messing with her feet. Although she was a bit 'hmmm' at first, she warmed to it, and her being a tease and a mischievous girl she kept putting her right foot on my crotch because she thought it was 'funny'...but if it stayed on there longer than a few minutes I'd tickle it. Every time we met up it was the same thing up until January this year when she got together with someone after New Years... :(

2 other female friends also know but they both busted me...but both are ok with it so I guess I can't complain.

Yea this happened to me only it was worse. I accidentally liked it on dailymotion but didn't realize it had been posted until the next morning!!!!!! It had a comment from my boyfriends cousin that said "WTF??????!!!!!?!?!?!?!?" because it was a video of a guy being tickled. I was so humiliated and came up with some stupid story for him. I can't even think about it without still becoming nauseous. No one else brought it up. I have no idea if anyone else saw it. Ugh......
::peace::

I hope the videos being viewed on Dailymotion are being shared with the producer's consent..

Do not use the same email for facebook that you use to log in for dailymotion. Problem solved.

And what zentickling said too.

I came out to my entire Facebook last year. It was horrible.

Actually, no it wasn't. No one even noticed.

I hope the videos being viewed on Dailymotion are being shared with the producer's consent..

They are not. I had posted a clip from one of my private sessions here to share with my fellow fetishist, and some time later someone posted a frame from it here asking if anyone knew where they could find the whole video. In further conversations, he said he found it on Dailymotion, but seemed to not want to get further involved about it as in giving me information on where i could find it. Since then, I no longer post any of my video clips here.

Yep, been there but managed to unlike it very quickly. Very unnerving 30 seconds til I got it off my feed LOL

If you are that worried about it and don't realize it was posted to Facebook, just add a new status after that says... Someone hacked my facebook profile, please ignore anything you saw since yesterday or something. It works, people get hacked all the time...

If you are that worried about it and don't realize it was posted to Facebook, just add a new status after that says... Someone hacked my facebook profile, please ignore anything you saw since yesterday or something. It works, people get hacked all the time...

Yeah I considered doing that. Still, some family members have vague hints that this is what I'm into, but that would of been confirmation.
Some ex's and friends know, and while they never found it weird, definitely wouldn't believe that coincidence haha.

-Dave

All you have to do is say what the heck is going on. Someone hacked into my profile. maybe even add some non tickle/bondage stuff and make it look like someone just liked for you randomly and then delete the stuff. No one would even notice.

I got a little bit drunk the other night and accidently left the TMF homepage open whilst I was fixing something in my room. My mum walked in, asked what I was doing and I said laptop stuff (thinking she meant what I was fixing) I only realised the page was still open about 5 mins later when I turned back to the computer screen. I full on panicked because there was a lady flashing up every 2 seconds with her boobs out and being tickled by feathers, but mum's never mentioned anything about it and she's blind as bat shit without her glasses, so I'm thinking I got away with that one xD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back