• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I the only one around here...

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
...who understands the psychological components of tickling and d/s play in general and doesn't always just go for orgasms?!

Okay, I know I'm not, and excuse the rant. Most of my rp partners are either AWOL or out of town right now and I've been searching some kink forums to see if I can pick up new ones because I'm starting to feel the lack of friendly humiliation. Like, I'm addicted to the point where I will -actually- go through depressive withdrawal symptoms if I don't get my adrenaline fix. It's, slightly pathetic but it's better than being addicted to drugs! XD

See for me tickling yes CAN be sexual, but it's also mostly about catharsis--leeing especially. I get stuck in my own head, and the last few weeks has left me with a massive overdose of acting like an adult. Spent last week in hospital with my grandmother who had to have unexpected brain surgery. Leeing forces you to stop acting like an adult. I mean, who here can act like a composed, strong adult while giggling like an idiot and being babytalked at?! xD

Sidenote, taking care of said grandmother as she battles cancer is most of the reason I haven't been around in so long. I'm sorry, and I missed you guys >_<

So yeah, I'm...a tad wound up.

Trying to explain the whole, "it's psychological, not just physical" thing to kinksters that aren't inherently tickle enthusiasts is a headache and a half. You guys know what I'm talking about, right? >_<

~K

The psychological components are half the fun though. Teasing someone to the point where they become mildly paranoid about whether you're going to tickle them or not is pretty amusing to me.

It's good to get things of your chest, and I know how you feel about those withdrawal symptoms.

Also welcome back

I agree, ticklign does not exclusively leads to a sex act. But, not only the psycological component, there are lots of aspects, depending on if you're a 'ler or a 'lee. I do understand, and support your opinion.

I hope your grandmother gets better soon!

...who understands the psychological components of tickling and d/s play in general and doesn't always just go for orgasms?!
See for me tickling yes CAN be sexual, but it's also mostly about catharsis--leeing especially . . . Leeing forces you to stop acting like an adult. I mean, who here can act like a composed, strong adult while giggling like an idiot and being babytalked at?! xD
Trying to explain the whole, "it's psychological, not just physical" thing to kinksters that aren't inherently tickle enthusiasts is a headache and a half. You guys know what I'm talking about, right? >_<

The psychological components are half the fun though. Teasing someone to the point where they become mildly paranoid about whether you're going to tickle them or not is pretty amusing to me.

I agree, ticklign does not exclusively leads to a sex act. But, not only the psycological component, there are lots of aspects, depending on if you're a 'ler or a 'lee.

Sounds like what you all are talking about is something called "SMTK"; there's a whole group devoted to it on FetLife, if any of you are members there also. The approach definitely has its appeals; as a 'ler, what's going on in my 'lee's head is just as important as what I'm making her body go through. Of course, that's all just in my head now since I don't know any lady 'lee [cue the violins].

Spent last week in hospital with my grandmother who had to have unexpected brain surgery . . . taking care of said grandmother as she battles cancer is most of the reason I haven't been around in so long. I'm sorry, and I missed you guys >_<

So yeah, I'm...a tad wound up.

Very sorry to hear. My wife died from an inoperable malignant brain tumor, which was only determined to be such after they did a brain-tissue biopsy on her too, and it was agony for me to take care of her as she slowly deteriorated over a two-year period. Best wishes to you and your grandmother.

I think i know exactly what you mean! And so sorry you are going through a rough time.

Besides last time i chatted with you and last time i chatted with Senshi i had you both in hysterics!! so i am doing what i can ;)

thoughts

I have replied: I have a background in human sexuality, and psychology: the whole area of tickling (along with soft bondage, and teasing as foreplay) has not been looked at I will say: for me: it has always been foreplay, whether I am the tickler or ticklee. But an orgasm at end: (not matter how long), is essential to me.

I agree. For me the act of tickling with a partner is often sexual but part of being a bottom is in a way about letting go. It's kind of like in life we feel like we need to be strong, and in control while being a bottom in a fetish is like letting go completely and enjoying not being in control.

I agree. For me the act of tickling with a partner is often sexual but part of being a bottom is in a way about letting go. It's kind of like in life we feel like we need to be strong, and in control while being a bottom in a fetish is like letting go completely and enjoying not being in control.
I have to agree...

Oh, I’m so sorry you’ve been lacking such a platonic need! I also acknowledge having such an interest has ... a sexual component to it. But the vast majority of the time, it’s just a rush, like sprinting or exercising I find. But it’s delivered mentally. Even easier, in some regards. Others, it’s far more difficult.
Really hope you’ve found some good people to play and humiliate you proper. :lol

SMTK was practically invented by a dude named kujman, everyone here probably knows, he's a legend. I love his work but some of it has to do with pain.

SMTK was practically invented by a dude named kujman, everyone here probably knows, he's a legend. I love his work but some of it has to do with pain.

I think the pain bit is debatable... but ok.

Oh! I read that wrong... sorry. Yes, I agree....

Okay, I know I'm not, and excuse the rant. Most of my rp partners are either AWOL or out of town right now and I've been searching some kink forums to see if I can pick up new ones because I'm starting to feel the lack of friendly humiliation. Like, I'm addicted to the point where I will -actually- go through depressive withdrawal symptoms if I don't get my adrenaline fix. It's, slightly pathetic but it's better than being addicted to drugs! XD

Not pathetic at all! I feel you. I am sorry you're going through a rough patch, and I hope you find your release!

The psychological aspect of tickling, to me, matters more than the sexual aspect. Don't get me wrong, I love helping my girl achieve orgasms. However, my satisfaction peaks when I am able to drive her to the brink of safe-wording, and keep her there.

As a tickler, I am still growing and learning. Although I knew how much teasing, and playful submission, mattered to me; I didn't realize just how important it was to literally get me off.

I'm still trying to learn my girl's limits, so I can maximize the "journey" so to speak. Draw out the tickling, and the mind-games, and the banter and teasing. And the fact that we are in LDR mode, and I only get to see her a few times out of the year, makes the entire situation all the more frustrating and sad. So, I definitely feel you!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back