• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

am i the only West Virginian on this forum?

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
out of all the members here, i was wondering am i the only west virginian here??? because it seems that way to me. just wondering if maybe some of the lurkers are from my state. hmmm

isabeau

isabeau said:
out of all the members here, i was wondering am i the only west virginian here???
To my everlasting regret, I'm on the other side of the country from you.

Redmage said:
To my everlasting regret, I'm on the other side of the country from you.

that is so sweet of you to say.

isabeau :triangle:

come out come out wherever you are. there must be at least one other forum member from my great state...

isabeau

I'm descended from some people in Ronceverte but, my grandfather migrated to NC as a young man.

Well, by the end of 2006 I can guarantee at least ONE more West Virginian...just a matter of time for me at this point. I'm torn between Virginia and West V. but one more trip down there next month may solve it for me....

Q

some1somewhere said:
I've driven through WV a few times... does that count?

only if you drive by my house lol. but will i see you? since you are transparent? lol

isabeau :imouttahe

Isabeau .... we're all West Virginian .... in spirit ... just for you .. !! :justlips: :feets: <<<<----

Storm_Cat said:
Isabeau .... we're all West Virginian .... in spirit ... just for you .. !! :justlips: :feets: <<<<----

well yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xoxoxo

isabeau :twohugs: :grouphug: :lovestory

isabeau said:
only if you drive by my house lol. but will i see you? since you are transparent? lol

isabeau :imouttahe

I'm that shadow out of the corner of your eye.

Now how is that for creepy. Heh.

some1somewhere said:
I'm that shadow out of the corner of your eye.

Now how is that for creepy. Heh.

hmmm can transparent peeps cast shadows???? thats the question lol

isabeau

qjakal said:
Well, by the end of 2006 I can guarantee at least ONE more West Virginian...just a matter of time for me at this point. I'm torn between Virginia and West V. but one more trip down there next month may solve it for me....

Q

good luck with that. and choose WV lol it is a nice state, but so is virginia...

isabeau

My mother is a West Virginia native. Lewisburg, Fairlee, and Ronceverte. I've got cousins in Beckley and Huntington. You know, Isabeau, it's just possible you and I are related. :Kiss2:

drew70 said:
My mother is a West Virginia native. Lewisburg, Fairlee, and Ronceverte. I've got cousins in Beckley and Huntington. You know, Isabeau, it's just possible you and I are related. :Kiss2:

could be drew one never knows. and i was born in philippi, but raised in fairmont. just moved to huntington within the last years..

isabeau :wavingguy

Izzy, do other people besides you LIVE in West Virgina?! -jk -lol :Kiss1: :wub:

Illtcklu said:
Izzy, do other people besides you LIVE in West Virgina?! -jk -lol :Kiss1: :wub:

im beginning to think i am the only one you silly lol

isabeau :justlips:

isabeau said:
im beginning to think i am the only one you silly lol

isabeau :justlips:
I thought so. Doesn't your state say population: 1?

Illtcklu said:
I thought so. Doesn't your state say population: 1?

hmm i'm not sure but i do believe kansas may lose one in their population if this sort of thing continues lol j/k xoxo

isabeau :twohugs:

isabeau said:
hmm i'm not sure but i do believe kansas may lose one in their population if this sort of thing continues lol j/k xoxo

isabeau :twohugs:
I LOVE it when you talk dirty to me! :tickle: :Kiss2:

Part of my family once came from Moundsville...and I'm only an hour or so from Fairmont. You just moved too soon.

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
Part of my family once came from Moundsville...and I'm only an hour or so from Fairmont. You just moved too soon.

~ toyou

rats toyou, yes i used to live in fairmont..... i hear that a new member also lives in west virginia yippeeeee finally

isabeau :Kiss2:

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back