• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American Idol Winner?

CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

Heh. Sorry bout that, but I am just totally TOTALLY twitterpated over that fella. By raw talent alone, Clay SHOULD win the contest. And Clay is the one who has MY vote (in fact, I had him picked to win the whole thing from the very beginning). I am redialing over and over again as we speak. BUT, to be honest, and as much as I HOPE I am proven WRONG tomorrow, I -think- Ruben will win. Not because he is more talented, because as I said, Clay is the better singer based on natural talent performance skills. But Clay unfortunately has that whole skinny geeky white kid persona working against him. Ruben is big and tough and played football and such. I think it is gonna come down to more who is it more cool to root and vote for. And in that case, it will be Ruben. Guys can still be macho and root for Ruben. A guy rooting for Clay might almost force one to question their sexuality. It's like a guy liking N'Sync. And as much as I hate it, I'm afraid that is what's gonna determine the outcome of this competition.

Either way, Clay has a die hard fan here. He's gonna be a star whether he wins tomorrow night or not. Heck, Neil Sedaka will make sure of that...lol. But I AM praying that Clay wins this contest.

Mimi

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG RUBEN!!!!!!!! Ruben will win this one. i predicted Clay and Ruben for the final two, but Ruben just has that voice going for him. if Clay wins, that wont be bad, because he is a good singer.

unlike last year, i was praying that Justin wouldnt win. i cant stand him. look at him now. he is riding the coattails of Kelly. cant he just go away? after he destroyed Michael Jackson's song "P.Y.T." i couldnt stand him.....

one more person that needs to go is Ryan Seacrest. he is a complete fool....

Clay, all the Way!!

Both finalists are superb, but my vote is for Clay!

My prediction, though, is that Ruben will win.

Im gonna say Rueben, cuz he has the rap look going for him and thats kinda the music fad right now...if we were back in the boyband days, then Id say Clay

Well, in my opinion, I think...

I don't care! But I can't see Opie winning, for the Ritchie Cunningham factor. LOL. Oh, Mimi, for a tough ticklee like you, liking the coolness-challenged contestant, too funny.

Smiley

And it's because of superficial weenies who only see his looks and do not hear his vocal talent that he will likely not win the competition.

But you know what? I am so hoping he proves you wrong and wins tomorrow. Gloat city. Coolness Challenged? Not hardly. He happens to have a helluva lot of fans, me being one of them, and I think he is completely awesome.

So just bite me, Smiley. On second thought, go bite the couch.

Mimi

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back