• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Americans & Manchester UTD

cjjericho84

TMF Poster
Hi, was wondering if the pre season ICC Cup was being watched with interest in USA and has it raised footballs profile? There have been record attendances and some top teams and players involved.

Rooney was awesome as well is he popular in USA??? (Probably too ugly for the States?)

Even though I played what we call soccer in high school, I have not watched a single minute of the ICC Cup and I did not watch a single minute of the World Cup either. I speak only for myself, but I believe that most Americans have a similar lack of interest in that sport.

It's not had any coverage at all over in here the UK. I only found out that it was Liverpool v Man Utd in the final by chance - but also noticed that there were top teams and players involved and some big wins for the UK clubs - I wonder why so little attention has been given to it.

It was broadcast live on Sky, but at like 1am over here..

Not sure I would call Man U a "Top Team" these days. Up The Rams!!!

Soccer is televised solely for the immigrants who have been shoved into mainstream North America to passify them for the sake of globalization.

In layman's terms: Watch and enjoy soccer so's we don't have to pay you an adequate wage! Or accept your basic human rights, you moderately, borderline, english-speaking devil, you!

Welcome to the new world order, guys.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back