• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

America's Top Ticklee [Full Series episodes 1-5] Woman compete in a tickling based reality competition and are eliminated 1 by 1 in intense challenges

AjEdged

(Posting with all episodes together so it is easier to read and flows better. Enjoy!)

Episode 1:

Outside a luxurious LA Pad, 6 beautiful woman stood outside surrounded by a camera & production crew. Among them:

Emma, a short, timed, cute, 21 year old girl. A brunette pixie cut and rosy cheeks. [Student]

Natasha, 30 years old. Outspoken, opinionated, and headstrong but also kind. Dark hair in a tight bun. [Lawyer]

Sidney, 25 years old. Chill, 420 kinda girl. Tomboy that likes to hang with the guys. Slim build, Brunette, freckles. [Retail]

Jessica, 27 years old. Outgoing, fun, upbeat surfer girl. Fit body, long blonde hair. Tan skin.

Olivia, 23 years old. Preppy, from a rich family. Used to getting everything she wants. Long, wavy, curly brunette hair.

Jade, 21 years old. No filter, brash, full of attitude. Total valley girl. Dyed Platinum blonde hair with pink streaks.

They were here to shoot the newest reality competition, A kinky twist on some of our favorite reality shows like The Challenge, Survivor, or Big Brother.

The doors to the house opened and out came the host. A handsome man in his 40s, Drew.

"Welcome to America's Top Ticklee ladies. One by one you will each be eliminated competing in a series of tickling based competitions to test your endurance. The last woman standing will win $250,000 our prized possession here"

He gestured towards a golden statue, reminiscent of a golden globe or an Emmy, But it was a feather.

"You may all go inside, the first competition will begin soon!" Drew said.

The girls entered the house. Their were only 2 rooms with 3 beds each that the girls could chose from. The rest were closed off for production.

Sidney was nervous about the room situation. Having grown up with several brothers and mostly hanging around guys in school, she wasn't much of a girls girl.

She entered the room where Olivia and Jade were. They were both in the midst of seeking out over each other's outfits and hair before turning to notice Sidney.

Both girls gave Sidney a long up and down look...The old, worn out shoes...the ripped jeans...plain t-shirt...

"Umm...this room is like, full. Sorry, that last bed is taken" Jade said.

"Oh..ok..no worries" Sidney replied. As she left for the other room she could hear the girls failing to hide their laughter.

Emma chatted with Jessica as they unpacked in their room.

"My nerves are shattered, I've never done something like this. I'm so ticklish, I just know I'm gonna suck haha" Emma said.

"Don't be nervous girl! You gotta try to think more positive. You got this! I think I'll do OK. My ex used to love tickling me. Maybe I've grown somewhat of a tolerance for it." Jessica replied, trying tl lift Emma's spirits.

A voice came from the doorway.

"Hey, is their a bad open in this room?"

The two girls turned to see Sidney.

"Yeah of course, come on in. Your bed is over there" Jessica replied, "I'm gonna go get a run in on the treadmill before our challenge later. Nice meeting you guys, catch up later!"

Emma and Sidney took the opportunity to chat and get to know each other.

"So what brings you here? Why do you wanna win the money?" Sidney asked.

"Well...due to my home situation, I have a sick Mom. She has fallen on poor health and my Dad who used to take care of her passed last year. Now it's my responsibility. The money would make things much easier with having to work so much. Not to mention my fur babies and all haha. How about yourself?" Emma asked.

"Sorry to hear that, I've felt kinda stuck. Same dead end job for years. Always wanted to travel and do something fun. Haven't had the chance to. Maybe this could change that." Sideny responded.

The two continued to talk. They were growing very comfortable with each other fast...

The girls were finally summoned to the challenge room for the first competition of the show.

Drew greeted the woman and began to explain the days events.

"Everyday will have a new tickling based competition. Today's challenge is all about SILENCE. You will all be sat in chairs with your arms roped up so your pits are exposed. Your waist will be buckled to the chair. Your legs and ankles tied to the chair as well. A collar will be placed around your necks...now don't worry it is not a shock collar. It will beep if it picks up any noise.

A tickler will be assigned to each of you.

The first person to make noise will be up for elimination. The last person standing will get to pick who is facing off against them in an elimination battle."

The girls were all put in position.

The 'Tickler Team' arrived. 6 fit, attractive men of various ages. All of then walked in grinning and rubbing their hands together. They all placed themselves behind one of the girls.

"Ready, GO!" Drew yelled.

Emma tried to squirm away right off the bat when the tickler touched her sides, But when she realized the chairs were bolted down she panicked. Fight or flight kicked in and she sqeeled immediately for it to stop. The tickler behind her backed off. He smiled and shrugged as if to say "Wow that's it? Easy".

Jade and Olivia called for mercy not to long after.

"Ugh...I hate being tickled and touched!" Olivia whined.

"Hey you signed up for this" The tickler shot back, laughing.

Olivia rolled her eyes

"Ugh Whatever..." she said back.

Sidney's legs shook. Her body kept trying to pull forward away from the tickler digging into her pits. He didn't let off based on the reaction he was getting.

Sidney's face was red. She was straining and squirming trying so hard not to break.

Sadly she did break. She exploded into laughter and the tickler backed away.

Jessica and Natasha were the last two left.

The tickler kept one hand in Jessica's armpit and another on her side. When she squirmed ro one side he would attack that side. She was moving back and forth on that chair. She was red in the face, sweating, her long blonde hair now messy and everywhere.

Natasha looked very focused. She was boting her lip hard and you could see pains Starting to show in her face. She looked intense and serous. Her eyes were watering and she was shifting periodically in the chair but still managing to keep focus and not make noise.

The tickler started going for Jessica's neck.

"Ahhh no!" She yelled. Bending her head sideways and trapping the ticklers fingers between her shoulder and head.

"Gotta let my hand go for it to stop" The tickler joked.

"Congrats Natasha! Sorry Emma, as the first loser you are up for elimination. Natasha, please select which girl you want to put up for elimination to face her." Mark instructed.

Natasha could not stand her two roommates this early on, Jade and Olilvia. She was a very serious business minded person and they were just to childish for her liking. That being said, Natasha is a very competitive person at heart. She was very involved in sports growing up. She recognized Jessica as her strongest threat off the bat, having come in second and being a fellow fit athletic woman.

"I'm sorry to say I chose Jessica. You did well at this and considering this is a challenge, it's my job to get rid of my competition" Natasha said.

"I respect it" Jessica replied.

Back at the house Sidney walked in on Emma crying under the covers.

She sat on the edge of the bed and patted her back.

"I'm gonna go home first. I don't stand a chance at this. I'm simply to ticklish. I never stood a chance at any of these challenges" Emma cried out.

"I have an idea....it's kind of out there but go along with it. You have got to practice your tolerance!" Sidney said.

She pulled the blanket off of Emma and straddled her.

Emma blushed.

"Don't male any noise...for every sound we start over. I'm not getting off of you until you can go a few minuets" Sidney said with a devilish grin.

She began to tickle Emma all over her upper body.

Emma squirmed and laughed.

"Shhhh" Sidney replied, putting her finger to her lips.

This went on and on. Emma was actually starting to get the hang of it. Biting her lip and trying hard not to start cracking up.

"Good..You're doing so good" Sidney said with a wink while continuing to tickle."

Outside the room in the kitchen Olivia told Jade about her ambitions.

"This is gonna be hell but I would love the exposure. People get a lot of followers going on these kinds of shows. I could parley this into being an influencer."

Jade agreed.

The girls exchanged weirded out glances hearing the giggling coming from Sidney and Emma.

"Wonder what they are doing?" Jade asked

"Freaks..." Olivia said.

Emma & Jessica were called down to the competition room. They were both placed in similar chairs from earlier. This time, their legs were put out so their feet could be locked into stocks.

Drew walked in with four of the "Tickler Team" men.

"Alright ladies, same challenge room earlier. You'll be tag teamed this time though. One guy on feet, the other on upper body.

The loser will not only be eliminated, they will have to face the wheel of punishment.

Every eliminated contestant will have to do this, the punishment will be inflicted for hours by our Tickle Team for hours after being eliminated and sent home."

The giant wheel had 5 different pictures each hinting at a diffrrent kinky punishment:

A colorful picture of paint buckets / gunge with a pie in the center.
A picture of several men's feet. Green squiggly 'smelly' lines edited above them.
A bottle of itching powder.
A picture of a sybian vibrator machine and two magic wand vibrators.
A picture of a thong hanging from a hook that seemed to hang from high up.
The girls were afraid of the implications of all the pictures, not even wanting to know what some of then meant.

"Alright, ready, GO!" Mark yelled.

The ticklers began to go in on each girl.

The upper body guys dug into the girls pits hard.

Emma kept bouncing her head back and forth.

Her tickler raked his fingers down her small soft soles. She wiggled them around but they were going nowhere.

Jessica's tickler tickled her a similar way. He remembered her issue with the neck so he slowly moved there.

Jessica's mouth opened to scream and laugh but she only silently screamed.

The tickler at her feet went in-between her toes with one finger, one by one.

Jessica couldn't take it anymore and began to Crack up.

"Ahahaha OK ok ok!"

All of the men backed off.

"Damn it...." Jessica sighed.

"Sorry Jessica, you have been eliminated. Emma, congrats, you get to see another day here."

Emma ran over and hugged Jessoca, apologizing.

"No need to apologize, congrats girl!! Jessica said.

Upon entering the living quarters Emma ran up and hugged Sidney.

"Your little exercise with me actually worked, thank you!"

"I'm so happy to see you. Knew you could do it. We're gonna rock this competition. Trust me. Sucks about Jessica though, she seemed really nice. Just shows how hard and cutthroat this will be...it will only get harder" Sidney said.

In the competition room the wheel spun, it landed on the bottle of itching powder.

Drew grinned cruelly as his tickle team put on gloves and happily rubbed it all over every part of Jessica's exposed skin. They made sure to get even between the fingers, the toes, behind the ears, basically everywhere except for her eyes and inside her mouth.

One of the guys placed a piece of tape over her mouth.

The tickle team guys and camera men all took positions to watch her squirm for the next several hours restrained in her chair.

Drew turned to one of the cameras:

"Who will be the next eliminated and fall victim of a kinky punishment? Find out next time on America's Top Ticklee!"

Episode 2:

Sidney and Emma went for a walk on a small trail in the woods behind the house.

"I'm really proud of you. It's gonna suck when this is all over" Sidney said.

"I'm sure we'll keep in touch. You can come out my way, to NY. Can show you the city. Would be a ton of fun" Emma replied.

Sidney reached out to grab and hold Emma's hand as they continued to walk.

Emma blushed got a tingly feeling and smiled....however she slowly withdrew her hand.

"I'm sorry, is everything ok?" Sidney asked.

"Yeah...I just think maybe we are doing this a but fast. In the end this is a competiton and only one of us can win. I just don't wanna be hurt....or hurt anyone" Emma said.

"No I totally get it, we can just be friends and allies here" Sidney said, a bit embarrassed. She thought Emma was cute and really liked her but didn't wanna come off as to pushy.

Back at the house the other three girls chatted.

"Those two are getting closer. It's I'm imperative that the 3 of us team up to take them out. We can be the final 3. I'm proposing an alliance where you work with us" Olivia said to Natasha.

"And how do I know you two won't backstab me?" Natasha asked.

"You're like...the strongest player here. We would never!" Olvia said.

"Mhmm...even more reason to get me out though" Natasha said.

"You have our word" Jade said with a smile.

"OK....deal" Natasha said.

The girls were called down to the main hall for the next challenge.

"Welcome ladies. Todays challenge is the STILL challenge. Last time you guys were trying to be quiet. This time, its all about being still. You guys are each be laying flat. You can laugh as much as you like ut any moving or squirming of your body or limbs will have you eliminated. The last girl standing will get to chose the two girls up for elimination" Drew said.

The girls are layed down flat on separate, spread out mats.

The crew of guys from the tickle team entered, rubbing their hands, AL taking their place near a girl.

"Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

The room quickly turned into a chorus of girls laughing, screaming, and begging.

"Ahhh hahaha please stop stop" Jade yelled as the tickler dug into her sides.

"Errrreahhhh!" Natasha clenched her teeth and tried to prevent herself from yelling or screaming.

Jade couldn't take it anymore and grabbed the ticklers arms pushing them away and sliding off the mat.

"Ahhaha please please stop" Emma cried out. She was laying still as the tickler scraped his nails up and down here small smooth soles.

"AH!"

Emma reflexively pulled her foot back when the tickler pulled a pinwheel out of his pocket and ran it down her sole.

Emma was bummed she was now eliminated.

The tickler near Sidney lifted her shirt a bit and drilled his finger right into her belly button.

Sidney screamed bloody murder and hopped up.

"Ahaha no idea I was even so bad in that spot" Sidney said, embarrassed by her reaction.

Olivia layed on the mat laughing. She was doing better than she thought. She tried to stay stoic and not beg. She was pretty pissed Jade went out so quick, leaving it on her.

The tickler tried her soles, belly button, sides, and they a got good reactions from her but Olvia was not gonna let this break her.

The tickler went for Olivia's pits. His fingers dancing deep in them.

"Ahahaha wait...wait wait" Olivia cried.

This was about to be the part that broke her.

Natasha couldn't take the sensations anymore as the tickler started on her soles.

She knew she had a deal with Olvia so she gave up and squirmed away from the tickler, just before Olivia herself broke.

"Congrats Olvia!" Drew yelled.

"Who is are the girls you will be putting in the elimination?" He asked.

"Hmmmm..." Olvia put her hand to her chin and began to think. She suddenly had her lips curl into a devilish smirk.

"I'm going to go with Natasha amd Sidney"

Natasha's mouth dropped open. She was livid.

"Alright ladies you can go back to the house" Drew said.

Natasha began yelling at Olvia and Jade when they got back into the living quarters.

"You guys are backstabbers!"

"No I just need you to take out Sidney, she is the strongest threat. I'm not threatened by Emma at all, she is a weakling. You are the best person here to take out Sidney" Olivia said.

"Bullshit. You guys turned on me" Natasha fired back.

"I'm sorry you feel that way" Olivia said softly with a smile.

Natasha wanted to smack her.

Olivia saw it as a win win no matter who left. Sidney was the target but also, Natasha was the strongest player and also a threat. She was happy to matter who left.

Natasha and Sidney arrived for the competiton.

"First, let's spin the wheel of punishment" Drew said.

He gave the wheel a spin and it landed on a picture of the pie surrounded by paint and gunge.

The 2 girls were made to be hanging from high up. Each holding onto a bar. Below them, should they fall, were what looked like giant glass boxes with soft padding at the bottom. The walls of these 2 boxes were high up enough that you could not climb put on your own. Behind them on ladders one guy from the tickler team crew was positioned.

"OK ladies, you just have to hold on this bar and not fall. The first girl to fall is eliminated and will also face today's punishment" Drew said.

"Ready GO!"

The ticklers began to dig into the girls sides and pits.

"Ahhhhahahhaha hahaha stop stop please" Sidney yelled. She was flailing around trying not to lose her grip on the bar.

"Fuck...oh my gosh ahaha" Natasha cried out as the tickler dug into her sides and pits.

Natasha typically had better focus and stamina with than the other girls when it came to the tickling. Her issue was she began to get sweaty trying to focus so hard on not squirming or having to intense a reaction.

Natasha's hands/fingers slowly began to slide because of this.

The tickler with Sidney remembered her belly button from earlier. He drilled his finger in.

Sidney screamed and let go with one hand to slap his hand away. Now she was suddenly dangling from the bar by one hand. Not good.

The tickler went back for it as Sid tried to use her one free hand to fight him off. It all became to much and she was about to fall.

Luckily, in that moment all of Natasha fingers slipped off the bar. She fell down into the glass box below onto the soft padding. She was trapped.

The tickler grabbed Sidney before she fell and helped her down.

"Congrats Sidney. You may re-enter the house"

Sidney went back inside to embrace Emma.

"You had me worried sick" Emma said.

The tickle team left and reappeared pulling carts full of pies, paint buckets full of paint, and gunge.

"Have fun boys" Drew said .

The guys speat the next hour or so standing on ladders and throwing pies, and dumping buckets down onto Natasha.

Some of the gunge buckets wreaked. She couldn't imagine what some were filled with.

Some were filled with mud.

She didn't really have a lot of space to run or hide. She could only squirm and spin around as the glass box filled with every gross slimy substance imaginable.

"Who will be the next eliminated and fall victim of a kinky punishment? Find out next time on America's Top Ticklee!"

Episode 3:

"Omg I can't believe we're in the final 4!" Jade yelled.

Jade and Olivia embraced in a hug and jumped around in celebration.

"Just two of those bitches left to go and it's just us" Olivia said.

"The two baddest bitches in the top two. Love it bestie" Jade smiled excitedly replied back.

While Emma and Sidney cuddled in bed that night Emma got up to use the restroom and get a glass of water.

She was surprised to see Olivia corner her.

Olivia spoke at her in a quiet threatening voice.

"I hope you know you can't both win. You should be thinking about cutting her soon. She will beat you in the end and then you leave looking like a complete dummy empty handed. I say you team up with Jade and I. You know deep down that I'm right, I know you can't be that dumb. Keep it in mind? I think the two of us could make a better match off in the final 2....what do you say?"

Emma was intimidated but shook her head yes, she didn't want a confrontation.

Olivia walked away leaving Emma to ponder.

Was Olivia actually right? Emma thought. The thought of turning on Sidney made her sad. It just wasn't her character.

The girls were called down the next morning for the next competition.

Drew greeted them and began to explain the days events.

"Good morning girls. We're going to do things differently today. We are having a 'Tickle cat fight tournament' .

2 or you will face off in one match and 2 of you will face off in the other.

The winners of both matches will face off against each other.

The Runner up will win safety.

The winner will get to choose which of the two girls who lost the first matches will be eliminated from the show" .

He continued,

"Their is no hitting, just grappling/wrestling with tickling involved. Once you get your opponent to give up you win.

The matches will be Sidney vs Jade and Olivia vs Emma".

Sidney vs Jade was first.

The two girls got onto the mat.

"GO!" Drew yelled.

The two girls ran at each other and began trying to push each other down. They grappled standing for quite some time.

Sidney did a leg sweep with her foot, sending Jade tripping backwards down onto the mat.

Sidney quickly pounced and began tickling Jades upper body.

Sidney knew Jade stood no chance. Sidney loved to roughhouse and Jade was just a prissy girlygirl.

"Hahahha fuck hahaha get the fuck off me hahaa" Jade screamed.

When Jade would push Sidneys arms away Sidney would just direct them elsewhere.

Jade pushed Sidney back hard and turned over to try and crawl away.

Sidney grabbed her ankle and pulled her back. This time she quickly sat on Jades back, facing her feet.

She sat straddled on the back of Jade and pulled Jades legs up, wrapping her arm around her legs to keep them in place while she began to tickle her soles.

"Hahahha noooooo! You bitch! Hahahha" Jade yelled.

It looked like Sidney was riding a mechanical bull as she tickled Jades feet and Jades ass bounced up and down off the ground.

Jade began slapping the mat.

"Hahaha I tap out! I give up!!!!"

Sidney got off of her. Sidney was happy for her win but she was breathing almost just as hard as Jade. She was worn out.

Next was Olivia vs Emma.

"GO!" Mark yelled.

Olivia was far from a powerhouse but Emma was so small, skinny, and petite. She looked like a fairy. Olivia hardly struggled to get her down once they embraced.

Olivia began digging into her sides.

Emma tried to push her off but was not strong enough.

"Ahahaa oh no, wait wait hahahaha" Emma cried.

Olivia leaned down to whisper into Emma's ear while tickling her.

"Just give up, I promise your safe. I could do this all day. Don't be an idiot"

"Hahahaha okay okay I give up" Emma cried.

Emma and Jade were the two up for elimination. Whoever won this final round would get to pick which of the two of them would be the one to leave.

Sidney and Emma approached the mat.

"Ready GO!" Mark yelled.

The two young woman ran at each other.

Once they made contact Sidney was able to get Olivia down and straddle her.

She began to tickle Olivia's stomach.

Olivia laughed hysterically but got Tickles in on Sidney's stomach and sides as well, despite the fact that she was pinned.

Olivia had long painted nails.

For Sidney it honestly almost hurt just as much as it tickled. Like little sharp daggers stabbing and scratching her.

She began trying to push Olivia's arms back more so than trying to tickle her.

Olivia was able to sit up and leaned all her body into pushing Sidney back until her back hit the mat.

Olivia hopped onto her and hugged her in somewhat of a laying down bear hug and began to tickle Sidneys sides, hard.

"Ahhhhhh! Fuck hahahhaha that hurts wait ahajahahsh!"

Both painful and ticklish.

Sidney got an arm free while squirming and began tickling back.

Both girls began ruling around on the mat in a ball of laughter.

Sidney thought to herself that she definitely underestimated Olivia.

Olivia started to tear Sidney's tank top revealing her exposed stomach.

Olivia stabbed one of her fingers into Sidney's belly button.

Sidney screamed and fell back.

Olivia quickly leaned back tickling Sidney's feet with one hand, her bey button with the other, and then using her toes to tickle Sidney's upper body as well as block off Sidney's hands and try to keep her pinned down.

It was a sensory overload for Sidney.

Sidney was tired and spent and quickly tapped out after that.

"Congrats Olivia! Sidney, though you didn't win, you are still safe from elimination. Olivia, yoy get to single handidly chose, Do you want to send home Emma or Jade? Please give your choice now" Drew said.

Olivia was finishing catching her breathe and then finally composed herself.

"I've enjoyed my friendship with this girl while it lasted and benefited me but in the end.........I'm not here to make friends. Emma is the weakest link and not a threat to me, or anyone at all. Sorry Jade, your eliminated" Olivia said.

Jades jaw dropped.

"Are you fucking serious?!"

"It's about taking people to the end yoy think you can beat. I think you're a stronger player than Emma. Simple as that" Olivia said with a shrug.

Olivia wanted the endgame to be her and Emma, because that would be the easiest person in her mind to crush in the final 2.

The final 3 girls walked back into the house leaving Jade to spin the wheel of punishment.

The wheel landed on a picture of a vibrator and sybian machine.

Jade was strapped sitting down on the sybian. She was restrained in a way that she could not stand up or get away from it.

Men from the tickle team clipped these small vibrating bullets to her nipples.

One of the men sat in front of Jade with the controller of the sybian, controlling the frequency.

The other men fondled her. Rubbing a over her body. They occasionally would use a magic wand vibrator to double the intensity.

"Just so you know, you will be sitting here for hours, even after you orgasm we will keep going no matter how sensitive"

Jade came fast....and she sat squirming in the chair for orgasm after orgasm and post orgasm play for hours while the men smiled and made things as intense as possible.

She was a drooling, sweaty, mess by the end. Speaking gibberish and her eyes rolling in her head. It was a very pleasurable punishment....

Episode 4:

Sidney and Emma hopped around their room and celebrated being in the top 3.

"This is so crazy, I'm so proud of you" Sidney said.

"And I'm proud of you" Emma replied, leaning in to give Sidney a peck on the cheek.

The two went into the kitchen to pop open some champagne.

Surprisingly Olivia even came out to join them.

"Cheers to us, may the best woman win" Olivia said, as they all clinked their glasses and took a sip.

After a full evening of partying, laughing, and celebrating Sidney announced she was tired and heading off to bed.

"I'll be in to join you shortly" Emma said.

Olivia leaned in.

"Don't forget what I told you...it's me and you. If you get the chance, you need to cut her, are we on the same page?"

Emma pondered it for a but.

"You know...I'm just going to be totally honest, I don't think I could cut her. It's not in my nature to backstab someone like you did with Jade. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, it's not that I'm against you, I just am with her"

Olivia glared at Emma.

"I thought you were smarter than that Emma. How unfortunate. If I knew you were such an idiot I never would have proposed a deal in the first place. Enjoy your night, it will be your last here" Olivia threatened before storming away.

Emma crawled into bed to cuddle with Sidney shortly after.

Olivia paced in the kitchen. She knew neither girl would eliminate the other so she had no choice but to win the next challenge or she was gone.

Olivia stopped in her tracks when she came up with an idea.

She snuck into the side of the house closed off for production.

She saw one of the rooms where they hold their meetings was cracked open.

She tip toed over near the door, but kept herself out of reach.

She could hear a man speaking from inside.

"Were gonna need to have the girls wake early. And we're gonna need lots of water. They are doing a bladder Control challenge"

She quickly tip-toed away. Now that she was tipped off on the challenge she had a brilliant idea to give herself the upper hand.

That next morning Olivia got up early. She prepared 3 smoothies but snuck laxatives into two of them.

Olivia walked into the girls room all cheery with a big smile.

"Hey Emma, I'm SO sorry about my behavior last night. I made breakfast smoothies for us all. Hope we can put that behind us"

She handed Sidney and Emma their smoothies.

Both girls found the change of character odd but sucked down the smoothies anyways.

The 3 girls were called down to the next challenge.

Drew greeted them.

"Greetings ladies. Congrats on final 3. Have you ever been tickled so hard you peed? How embarrassing right? Well, if you haven't, you might today! You guys will be doing a bladder control challenge. You will all be made to chug a full gallon of water here now. After, you will all be tied and tickled. Last person left standing without peeing at all will get to pick who is going home"

The girls sat and drank and drank and drank for quite a while until they had all finished their gallon of water.

The girls were all cuffed with their arms raised in the air. The cuffs were tied to a bar high up.

3 members of the tickle team walked in. They each positioned themselves behind a girl.

"Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

The girls began laughing and squeeled.

"Hahahhaha wait wait I'm gonna pee stop please" Sidney cried.

Emma was frazzled. She knew it was gonna be hard but she had felt it creep on before they were already tied and now she felt like the had to go basically the moment the challenge started. She noticed with Sidney as well. Meanwhile, Olivia was laughing hard but not expressing the same need to go that the other two were right off the bat.

"Hahahahaha please stop oh my God hahahaha" Emma cried out. She was barely hanging onto her bladder.

The tickler on Sidney jammed his finger intonher navel.

Sidney let out a scream that eventually turned to laughter.

A wet spot began to form on her underwear, and then piss dripping, which turned to streaming down her leg and pooling at the floor.

The tickler kept going until it stopped.

"I still need to go, hahaha fuck" Sodney said in dismay. She was let go and ran off to use one of the restrooms.

On top of being tickled, seeing and hearing Sidney pee made Emma need to go even more.

"Hahhahaha I give up let me go! Hahaha I forfeit!" She cried as the tickler didn't let up, digging into her pits.

She was close to losing her bladder...in both ways...she did not want to be embarrassed like that on camera.

She was let down after giving up and rushed off to the bathroom.

"Congrats Olivia!" Drew said.

They waited for the other girls to clean up and return.

"As the winner, you get to pick the next girl eliminated" Drew said.

"This is solely a game move. Nothing personal. I'm not threatened by Emma and think I could take her. Therefore, sorry Sidney, your time is up" Olivia said with a shrug.

Sidney and Emma shared a hug.

"I'm so proud of you. You got this. The next time I see you, you're gonna be a winner" Sidney said winking at Emma.

Emma and Olivia left.

Drew spun the wheel of punishment.

It landed on the picture of the hook and underwear.

Quickly 2 of the tickle team members rushed Sidney and tanked her shorts down. A third ran up and put the hood through her underwear she was wearing.

He was to some sort of machine and began turning a leaver that began to lift Sidney in the air by her underwear.

"Ahhhh oh my gosh" Sidney cried out as she was getting a massive wedgie.

The person operating had her bouncing up and down.

Whenever she was low enough the other guys on the tickle team would tickle her before she was pulled back in the air. This went on for around an hour.

"Only 2 remain! Who will be the last eliminated and fall victim of a kinky punishment? Find out next time on America's Top Ticklee!"

Episode 5:

It was a quiet night. Olivia and Emma didn't speak. Both showered and went to bed basically right away. They wanted to be ready for whatever the final day had in store for them. It was very eerie having the house be so quiet.

Emma struggled to sleep. She had a knot in her stomach. All she wanted to do was win, make her family proud, and even catch up with Sidney again.

The girls awoke and ate a light breakfast and got dressed.

"Good luck Olivia, this had been a crazy ride. Let's end things on a good note and may the best woman win" Emma said, extending out her hand to shake.

Olivia just smirked at her and ignored her, walking right past.

Emma shrugged.

"OK then...."

The girls made it downstairs for the final competition.

Drew greeted them,

"Ladies congrats! Today you guys will be competing in the ultimate tickle challenge! It's a big more simple this time. You guys will be restrained to the floor.

Ticklers will be brought in to focus on one area at a time. Their will be 5 rounds. Head, Pits, Stomach, Private area, and Feet.

If you say 'Stop' or 'No' or anything indicating you give up in any way, you get a point. You DON'T want points. Getting 3 points means you are officially eliminated and the other player wins. The game could end before all 5 rounds are done"

The ladies shook their head yes indicating they understood.

The stripped down completely nude and layed on the floor far apart from each other.

The tickle team men entered. They bolted down every limb to the floor. They even anchored the girls heads in place so they couldn't turn their head.

No part of them could move or really struggle at all.

"Okay, let's begin. Round one, The head! GO!" Drew yelled.

The tickler focusing on Emma began to trace his fingers around and in her ears.

"Eeeee I hate this hahaha" Emma tried to recoil or turn her head but she was immobile. It was such an annoying feeling.

Olivia's tickler pulled out a feather and traced it all over her face.

When Olivia giggled and cracked her mouth open a but the tickler quickly stuck his fingers in her mouth with one hand and spread her mouth wide open. He used the other hand to tickle the inside of her mouth with the feather. The roof of her mouth...her tounge....

Olivia was completely caught off guard.

"Ahahahha stop!" She was able to muffle out, almost starting to bite the tickler.

"That is 1 point for Olivia. Next round, the PITS! Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

Both tickler used their fingers to dig into both woman's pits.

They both started scream laughing in sync. Such a ticklish spot for them both.

The men dug in harder.

Emma believed this was honestly her worst spot. She wanted to struggle away so bad but they were bolted down pretty good.

"Eeeeek hahahahah OK ok please stop please stop hahahha!" Emma cried out.

"OK that is 1 point for Emma. Next round is the Stomach. Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

Emma's tickler jammed and twisted his fingers one by one into her belly button. She yelped and jolted with each jab. It was almost as painful as it was ticklish.

Emma pursed her lips trying really hard not to scream for it to stop. The tickler took notice and started pressing harder and keeping each finger in longer.

Emma's face was red. She was straining so badly.

Olivia's tickler went with simple spider fingers all over her stomach. She giggled but it wasn't a very strong reaction otherwise.

The tickler then got an idea.

He quickly put his mouth down to her belly button and began blowing raspberries, while also tickling her sides.

Olivia was caught off guard by this and began cracking up.

"Whoa hahahhah! Stop! Hahhhaha wait no I didn't mean to say that hahaha"

"Sorry Olivia but you did say it. That is 2 points now. Next area is going to be the lady parts! Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

Olivia's tickler pulled out an electric toothbrush and a feather. He displayed one in each hand and smiles devilishly.

He turned on the toothbrush and ran it all around Olivia's pussy lips, he used the feather to tickle her groin and other areas down there.

"Ahhh fuck hahaha st- rrr nevermind ahhahs" Olivia caught herself before she racked up a third point.

Emma's tickler grilled his fingers into her inner thighs, pressing and wiggling hard.

Emma screamed and began to laugh.

"Ahhhhh hahaha oh my gosh oh no!"

She buckled but the restraints kept her down.

Her tickler had a short trimmed beard. He had a wicked idea. He kept his fingers going where they were and leaned down to rub his chin up and down over her pussy over and over again.

The feeling became overwhelming and hilarious to Emma in the moment.

"Hahahhaha OK ok I give up I can't!" She yelled.

"Alright, that is 2 points Emma and 2 Points Olivia. Final round....Feet. Good luck girls, this is it. Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

The guys didn't start tickling right away.

They both had a plan.

They brought out 2 small heaters and put them at the girls feet, at full blast. They were letting the girls soles roast for a while.

The girls tried to squirm in discomfort but were pretty immobile.

After some roasting the guys pulled the heaters away. They feet were now ready for them. They both rubbed some oil on the girls soles.

Emma's tickler started running his fingers up and down her soles. It started light and then turned into almost a scratching up and down.

"Hahahahha oh my God, hair wait hahahahhaha oh..."

Olivia's tickler pulled out a hair brush and went to town. He sat on her legs and held both her big toes together and raked that brush all over her soles.

Olivia screamed and laughed.

Emma was near the point of giving up. She had tears in her eyes, she was losing her voice and could hardly even laugh or beg, she was moaning and giggling, sweating, ect.

Her tickler pulled out the electric tooth brush and started on her soles before going in between each toe one at a time.

This was it...Emma could not do it anymore. She was going to forfeit".

She opened her mouth and in a low voice said,

"I give..."

Before she could finish Olivia's voice loudly and quickly filled the room.

"STOP STOP HAHAHHA I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE STOP HAHA NOW!"

Emma couldn't believe it.

Both ticklers backed off.

They worked on freeing Emma from being bolted down.

"Congrats Emma! You are the winner of America's Top Ticklee! Go outside out those doors and claim your check!" Drew said, pointing to the doubledoors at the end of the room leading outside.

Emma began to walk toward them. She was winded and almost felt like she was dreaming.

Meanwhile, Drew turned to Olivia who was still bolted to the floor.

"Well Olivia, I'm sorry to say you are the final person eliminated. Their is only one punishment on the wheel of punishment left" Drew said.

Drew pointed at the picture of all the men's feet on the wheel.

Olivia gasped and her eyes widened in horror.

The 2 ticklers were joined by the other 4 tickle team men who all brought chairs.

They placed the chairs all around Olivia's head.

Olivia's screams filled the room as a sea of the men's large soles slowly engulfed her face, her head completely disappeared under their feet as they all kicked back smiling and laughing.

Emma got outside to be greeted by all of the past eliminated players. They all began clapping as she walked out to get her check on display in front of the house.

Emma hugged them all. She was teary eyed but also filled with so much joy.

Sidney ran up and gave her a big hug before the 2 began to share a passionate kiss.

"I'm so proud of you" Sidney said.

Emma was proud of herself as well. She was able to conquer something she never dreamed she could have.

"Sooo I guess drinks on me?" She said to the other girls.

The cameras slowly panned away as the girls left together to go celebrate this happy moment, marking the first successful season of America's Top Ticklee.

The End.

Author note: Not sure how many are actually following 😅 but I hope you enjoyed! Love to hear thoughts/review ect. Favorite character, challenge, punishment, happy with winner? Anything really if you like to share. Was fun to write! Cheers!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back