• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amope commercial

spike246

TMF Expert
Don't know if anyone mentioned this but I saw an Amope commercial advertising foot care for women and there was a brief scene of a girl getting her feet tickled giving a delightful response. Being a foot fetishist also these commercials are great because they show pretty female feet but the tickling scene was nice.

I saw this the other day on TV and barely caught the tickling part. Glad to see it and be able to pay attention for the whole commercial. Thanks.

Little by little, we're going more mainstream and what better way to present the idea innocuously to remind the vanillas about the fun activity of tickling that they have forgotten about since joining the real world and leaving all that exciting, fancy-free frivolity of being young than this commercial? Feet are not bad, they can be great. Tickling isn't bad; it can be great.

A new find in the last couple days:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/124332-5-health-benefits-of-getting-tickled

Wonder if they know that by showing beautiful bare feet they are catering to legions of foot fetishists. Now they show a great scene of a pretty girl getting her feet tickled and she appears to be ticklish drawing in those who have foot tickling fetish. Was just wondering if they knew the kind of interest they are attracting with these commercials.

People today need a harmless distraction! I wonder how many couples have been sitting watching tv and happened to see that commercial, and it led to a night of heated, passionate, playful activity that may not have otherwise happened. Interesting to think about. Tickling: "All the cool kids are doing it."

Besides that commercial being totally adorable, there is also the fact that the Amope Pedi Perfect happens to be one of the rare products that actually delivers on the promises it makes in the advertisement - imagine that! :) I've been using the "Pedi-Spin" for years, but the biggest problem with it was that you can't buy replacement parts when the buffing pads wear out without purchasing the whole system again. So, that little dilemma drove me to purchase the Amope a couple of weeks ago (because they do sell refills separately). I wasn't happy about spending $40 for it, but WOW am I glad I did!

I thought the Pedi-Spin was doing a good job until I compared it to the Amope - seriously no comparison. The Pedi-Spin made my heels look soft and smooth, but the skin still felt too thick around the back of my heels. The Amope thins out the thicker skin that naturally occurs on your feet, and it also makes my feet more soft than they have ever been before. For a girl who enjoys the attention that comes with well-kept feet, this product is a dream come true.

I should be getting paid for such a glowing endorsement, right? Maybe they'll make me their new spokesmodel :D

I also saw this the other day I saw a commercial with feet and paid attention then I saw her feet feeled and then gettingbtickled and I instantly replayed it and recorded it it WaS awesome her feet looked kinda big and soft :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back