• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An all-male dream house situation

kucheeku

TMF Master
For the past 20 years, I've been the ler for literally dozens of men for tickling sessions. Most of them have identified as straight. The reasons why they had a desire for M/M tickling have fallen mostly into four categories:

1. love of horseplay fun
2. a relief for depression
3. a desire for intense submission through tickle torture
4. lack of women available to tickle them
5. sexual play seeking edging, orgasm and/or milking

There's overlap between many of them, with #5 being the most common point connecting one or all of the others.

I would love to have a house setting for M/M tickling to occur that accommodates men seeking any or all aspects tickling. If a lee wants tickling until he has a orgasm, great. If another wants only foot tickling while wearing all his clothes with no genital touching, can do. From light, playful teasing and cuddling to the most intense tickle torture--all would be welcome in the same house of laughter. A guy can dream, can't he?

Just my opinion, but if a guy is letting you do number 5, there is no way he's heterosexual.

Sounds like a hot fantasy. Would love to me held captive in such a house.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back