• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And then he told me loved tickling..

Ferbtones

TMF Expert
A few months ago, i wrote a story about a boy named Jay. Now over the course of the past few months Jay and I got increasing closer. Now yesterday, i had my house to myself, which i never like, so I walked over to Jay's house which is very local. We spent the day doing some minor chores, listening to music and hanging out. at around 7, we went in his room to watch television.
It started out normal. We put on a TV movie, and joked around a bit. He stretched his legs out so his feet were on my knees. I couldnt move at all which i told him, so he moved his feet under my knees. I didnt think much of it. I started to get into the movie, when all of a sudden, i started giggling uncontrollably. Jay had started to use his toes and feet to tickle the underside of my knee, which he knows drives me crazy. After two minutes or so i managed to pull my knees up to fetal position against the wall.
It was after that when it happened
Jay: You wanna know something
Me: (still a little out of breath) What?
Jay: I love tickling. I dont care whether im being tickled or tickling. Its just awesome!
I was about to respond, when he decided to prove his point by grabbing my wrists and pulling me underneath him. After he was sure i couldnt move, he started tickling my arms, elbows and ribcages, three places which he knows im very ticklish. i was absolutely begging for him to stop it, because he really can tickle. This lasted about six or seven minutes. The entire time i was laughing, he was laughing harder, showing he meant his comment I managed to pull myself out of there and catch my breath.
Me: That wasnt funny!
Jay: Oh actually it was hysterical
Me: Not for me!
Jay: You seemed to be laughing pretty hard there Mandahh
Feeling exhausted, I curled myself up, trying to protect the spots he had just attacked, and laid my head down on his pillow, figuring he had grown bored of tickling me. I was of course wrong. I had shut my eyes, as I was pretty tired, just to feel fingers in the back of my knees. I just about jumped 10 feet in the air and tried to escape the fingers to no avail. This again lasted another 5 minutes. Finally, I crawled over a little corner of the bed, and managed to protect myself.
The rest of the night however, i was subjected to little pokes,until 1030, when i ended up going home.
Best. Night. Ever.

Congrats there Ferbtones. Hope the whole thing works out well for ya.

-Chris

I enjoyed your story.

Sounds like you found a good tickle mate. We hope to hear more.:tickle::tickle:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back