• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anne Coulter "soccer" bollocks..........

red indian

2nd Level Yellow Feather
.....did anyone read that bullshit piece she wrote about the World Cup? What happened to her red neck xenophobic patriotism? surely she should have been supporting a US team that has done so well at "Johnny Foreigner's" favourite sport, in his own back yard?

And what was all that crap about a lack of responsibility in the game and claims that there are no real winners and looser's in soccer? Excuse me? has she ever even heard of the concept of "relegation"? This is common to almost all world soccer. Teams that do bady and finish last or in the bottom three, get kicked out of the league, and have to play in what the US might call "minor league".

Unlike Gridiron, you dont just start the next season as if nothing happened with no consequences or penalties. And in soccer, you certainly DONT get the pick of the crop of new players as a result of doing do badly last season. This surely is highly compatable with Coulters far right "survival of the fittest" philosophy? as apposed to the Gridiron communist approach to sporting failiure.

She trots out the usual US rubbish about how tough and rough Gridiron players are compared to soccer players, but of course ignores the fact that they play the game covered from head to toe in body armour. We can all be tough guys while wearing a helmet.

Why the fukk is everyone so interested in socccoer so recently?

yoghurtt sux.

I will never understand why Ann Coulter is still allowed to have an opinion on anything. I know crackheads that make more sense than her.

She just sounds like an attention seeker. She obviously doesn't like football and that's fine! Lots of people don't, I just hate it when the anti-football brigade feel the need to ram it down your throat. I personally think it's cool that there are some countries out there that don't like footy. I've lived in oz for 2 years and now I'm living in New Zealand and they DO NOT get football! It's hilarious!

My advice to Anne Coulter: If you don't like what the rest of the world calls football and we call soccer, then don't watch it.
My advice to Red Indian: If you don't like what Anne Coulter has to say, then don't read her columns.

I avoid anything to do with Anne Coulter these days. Usually because she turns out this kind of drivel lol

So because the Game of Soccer isn't very Violent, it's not a Sport?

Baseball isn't Violent at all, yet that's considered by many as "America's Past Time"

The argument Milagros uses is pointless. The obvious reply is of course, why are you reading my thread if you don't like it? People write columns in newspapers so they will be read and commented on, this web site is called a "forum" look the word up in Websters.

Come to think of it, why are you even on this web site if you don't like some peoples posts? Why get up in the morning to go to work? whats the point? whats the point of anything really? Why am I even replying to your answer?

Life is full of questions.

Fair point CAB, but if Coulter bowls a "full toss" at me I am going to hit it out of the ground!

I figure the best way to make the likes of Coulter and Limbaugh go away is by ignoring them. They feed on people reacting to them, even if it's negative. It's kind of like dealing with a little kid's tantrum. If you don't react, then eventually they will stop. The problem is they say crap like this, and get a lot of people riled up, and that's what they love! As hard as it is, and as much as you want to grab them and shake them and show them they're wrong, or at least make them see how reprehensible they really are, ignoring them will be the beset way to make them just go away...

I won't hold my breath though...

Aside from Ann Coulter's politics, which are irrelevant, we really don't need to lectured on sport by someone from a country whose "football" involves neither a ball nor the use of the feet, and in which the "tough" players wear ridicuous amounts of armoured padding, in order to score something called a "touchdown" in which the ball never actually has to be touched down in order to score the points; where numerous sports allow teams to take a "timeout" every five minutes whenever they get a bit tired; and where their national sport has a "World Series" which is contested almost entirely by American teams.

Aside from Ann Coulter's politics, which are irrelevant, we really don't need to lectured on sport by someone from a country whose "football" involves neither a ball nor the use of the feet, and in which the "tough" players wear ridicuous amounts of armoured padding, in order to score something called a "touchdown" in which the ball never actually has to be touched down in order to score the points; where numerous sports allow teams to take a "timeout" every five minutes whenever they get a bit tired; and where their national sport has a "World Series" which is contested almost entirely by American teams.

You suk!!!

Wait! We're talking about rugby, right?

I hope we aren't actually talking about soccor. Cuz' soccor sucks.

I know. I played it when I was 8!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back