• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another fake!!!!! This is getting ridicolous

will.co.sc

Like I mentioned in a previous thread, I've been a member for more than 2 years but just started posting recently and one of the main reasons was that you really can't trust anybody until you meet them! How the hell am I supposed to know who's real and who's not?

I'm not gonna say any names but this is what happened today. Dude, you know exactly who I'm talking about you anyways.

I have a girl on my friends list which is, according to her pictures, beautiful. Well, if we're friends on this site why not on Facebook too, right? So I looked her up and really found her, introduced myself and said I believe we're friends on the TMF. She didn't know what the TMF was, so I described her pictures to her, without telling her what this site was all about. Those features were so obvious that she immediately admitted that it must be her I'm talking about. Finally I sent her a link to that profile. She said, the girl on the pics is her but she never created that profile.

I even found out who's doing it but that's only 1 in a fucking million. What the hell do you gain by misleading members that are looking for like-minded people with your fake bullshit?
Please, all you suckers doing this, PM me and enlighten me because I really don't fucking understand. Give me just one good reason. Just one. If you're a dude and pretend to be a girl you'll never get to meet that person anyways, so what is your reason?? Meanwhile I'm thinking all my "girl" friends (with pics) are men except the producers and studios of which I know they're really men. This shit is getting ridicolous. I wonder what they think when I tell em how beautiful they are knowing they're all males.

How many people here feel the same way?

Go to the gathering section to meet real people.
Better yet, go to fetlife.com

Most of the "real" females on here post and are known. The other few that don't post, generally lurk around until they see something or somebody of interest.

If you want to meet real people, join fetlife or go to a gathering. Otherwise, you are going to have a harder time than you need to.

As I mentioned in your other thread, it is going to happen. There is nothing to be done about it so don't let it bother you, just go about your business. It is part of the price we all pay for being online. I am sorry that happened to you, but the same thing has befallen many of us. Myself included.

hahaha wait wait.... so this person used another persons REAL NAME so that she could be looked up on facebook and used that persons facebook pics?

I wonder if that means the person faking is actually real life friends (or well, facebook friends.... which means maybe 10% of being an actual friend :p) of the person they're imitating?

hahaha wait wait.... so this person used another persons REAL NAME so that she could be looked up on facebook and used that persons facebook pics?

I wonder if that means the person faking is actually real life friends (or well, facebook friends.... which means maybe 10% of being an actual friend :p) of the person they're imitating?

Yes her first name was real and as far as I know they know eachother.

you're not alone in this, that's for sure.

once there was a "girl" who friended me on here. She added me on Skype and everything, but refused to ever do a voice chat or a video chat ever. She was always coming up with new drama, and always wanting to role play and all that. She would post pics, and send me some of her and her supposed daughter, but the girls in the pics were always similar looking but definitely not the same. Within one day of talking to this "girl" "she" became incredibly clingy, messaging me on a constant basis. Later on, I was getting messages like "OMG I broke my arm today, please come on, I need you"

Finally I'd had enough, and I'd already heard from a very trusted source that I was being played, I went online and said simply "Look, someone I know and trust told me that you are just a guy who is imitating a girl."

The change was instantaneous. All I got was "Well, I'm not and since my webcam has a crack in it, I can't prove it."

Then "she" went offline and never came back on again. The sad thing is, I found out later that this same person was screwing around with a bunch of my friends on here.

I don't get it either. I'm a girl, and other "girls" like play the same tricks. When I meet a new girl, especially one who's young and pretty, I'm instantly suspicious.

The women that i think tend to be the biggest fakes, are the young hot ones. watch out for the 18 to 25 year old hotties. keep your guard up! :ty:

When I first came in here, eight (!) years ago now, there was someone in the chat, who was literally the chat room darling, to paraphrase Lou Reed. She went into private chat with everyone who asked, and was literally the most popular person in there. We got kinda close (I can't believe there was ever a time that I could've been a chat room regular, but, shamefully, I was). She sent pics. She claimed to have lived in a town that's less than an hour from here, but she would not talk on the phone, or voice chat, fuggedabout it. She used to disappear for weeks at a time. I showed the pics to someone else who frequented the chat, and he made the astute observation that her style of dress was strangely out of date. I told him that most people living down the shore dressed that way as a matter of course, but he insisted the pics were REALLY out of date, like twenty or thirty years old. Food for thought.

She seemed to be obsessed with fakes, as well. This one was a fake, that one was a fake, she could tell because of the way they conducted Lesbian relations in a private chat session. Here she was, complaining about fakes, when I couldn't verify that she was who she claimed she was...and no one in here had ever met her. She eventually moved on to greener pastures. Sadly, this wasn't the only individual to arouse such suspicions.

This place is literally a fantasy, in and of itself. They come in here looking for their beau ideal as a tickling partner, and want same to conform to their vision...they create personaes and give themselves grandiose signature pictures that have no connection with reality, and yet, they get mad when fakes ruin their day. This has never ceased to fascinate me, to no end.

It is sad that there are people on here who claim to be females are actually males in disguise. But it's a fetish forum, what do you expect?

I can say from experience that I have had people in the past ask if I was a boy because of the stories I have written. But YES, girls can write fantasy and erotic stories too! :p

Even at NEST last year a few people said they'd read my stuff and thought I was a guy! I was like NO! I am a girl ;) 100% born and bred, and that is the honest truth!

So make sure are REALLY careful before you accept another user as a "girl" just because she claims to be! :D

When I first came in here, eight (!) years ago now, there was someone in the chat, who was literally the chat room darling, to paraphrase Lou Reed. She went into private chat with everyone who asked, and was literally the most popular person in there. We got kinda close (I can't believe there was ever a time that I could've been a chat room regular, but, shamefully, I was). She sent pics. She claimed to have lived in a town that's less than an hour from here, but she would not talk on the phone, or voice chat, fuggedabout it. She used to disappear for weeks at a time. I showed the pics to someone else who frequented the chat, and he made the astute observation that her style of dress was strangely out of date. I told him that most people living down the shore dressed that way as a matter of course, but he insisted the pics were REALLY out of date, like twenty or thirty years old. Food for thought.

She seemed to be obsessed with fakes, as well. This one was a fake, that one was a fake, she could tell because of the way they conducted Lesbian relations in a private chat session. Here she was, complaining about fakes, when I couldn't verify that she was who she claimed she was...and no one in here had ever met her. She eventually moved on to greener pastures. Sadly, this wasn't the only individual to arouse such suspicions.

This place is literally a fantasy, in and of itself. They come in here looking for their beau ideal as a tickling partner, and want same to conform to their vision...they create personaes and give themselves grandiose signature pictures that have no connection with reality, and yet, they get mad when fakes ruin their day. This has never ceased to fascinate me, to no end.

That was very interesting to read Knox. And maybe I really should go look somewhere else to find what I want. Even though this place is literally a fantasy like you said, my fantasy is not based on fictional satisfaction.

I always tend to get the girls who don't have a camera or a picture phone or anything. It's quite amazing that I don't know a single girl in real life that doesn't have 2 cameras and a smart phone, yet these girls have absolutely nothing. I use to think some girls just lied and that they were afraid of being stalked so they lied about not having a camera. I eventually got to a point where I figured you needed to be a very special kinda person to think that you're going to be stalked from just a picture by someone living 1000 miles away. If they live close by, ok I can buy it. But far away is just ridiculous.

I personally just talk to whoever. However, if they ever want to RP or trade pics, I refuse if I don't know they're for real.

i love this site, but...welcome to the internet hahaha

Oh! I have a good one, and bravo to this "girls" photoshop abilities. This "girl" gave me her email one day. I had been chatting with her off and on for over a year. I sent her something, I forget what, but whatever. A few months later my myspace got deleted so i had to make a new one and get back on and add people. I rummaged around for her email to add her and guess what, her email pops up as some guys profile page. So I check out his page and immediately see the 3rd person on his list looks quiiiiiite familiar so I check her out.

Of course, there's tons of pics with her in them so I tell her about what I found and she just said "that's me! i guess i accidentally gave you my friends old email" or something. Well, I figured shit happens, maybe she's telling the truth. She offers to send me a pic with a little sign with my name and I say sure. Well, a few hours later she sends me the pic and I was quite happy because I thought she was very cool and was glad she was for real. A few minutes later it hit me... there was something extremely unique to the pic that I remember seeing in the pages of her pics. I go back and yup, "she" had photoshopped in a sign to one of the pics. It was well done, I didn't catch it by just looking at the pic.

That was very interesting to read Knox. And maybe I really should go look somewhere else to find what I want. Even though this place is literally a fantasy like you said, my fantasy is not based on fictional satisfaction.

I wouldn't let shit like this dissuade you from being an active member. The TMF is a great place, and there are alot of great REAL people. Don't let the assholes ruin it.

I wouldn't let shit like this dissuade you from being an active member. The TMF is a great place, and there are alot of great REAL people. Don't let the assholes ruin it.

Even though I've never partaken of them yet, this site actually has these gatherings! Now that's one hell of a reason to stick around with this site. These sites have their share of phonies as well, but what other site actually has gatherings of people which would surely make the ideas of fake people somewhat of a moot point.

Even though I've never partaken of them yet, this site actually has these gatherings! Now that's one hell of a reason to stick around with this site. These sites have their share of phonies as well, but what other site actually has gatherings of people which would surely make the ideas of fake people somewhat of a moot point.

Yes, it does. And I was just reading a thread about a guy who accused a girl of being fake. In the "Personals" section (southern united states/the thread with the most responses) He couldn't believe she was real because of her pictures and went too far being aggressive etc. I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut, try not to get upset and go look for girls in bars again. This subject is endless and we'll never know who's real and who's not.

Years ago I had a few conversationns with the famous/Infamous KJ and he would always tell me, "Just assume that they are all guys and you will never be disappointed."

Truthfully- I would never put my picture on here. I did once before and regretted it. Mind you, I'm not female, but honestly if someone asked me to post a pic of myself I'd end the conversation abruptly. The main reason is that I don't feel like being outed that way. The chance of that happening? Slim. But that is still a chance... and I'd prefer not to realize I'm that unlucky in such a fashion.

That's understandable and plausible. Pic or no pic but please no fake one...
BTW my sig pic is photoshopped too but only the background. That dummy in the middle is still me!
:yayzorz:

I forget who used this on here but its fitting, The internet were men are men, the women are men, and the kids are undercover FBI agents.

The way to meet real people who are TMF members is to go to a gathering. We are there in the flesh.

Trust but verify. The benefit of the doubt is polite for casual banter, but beyond that, voice verification (a simple phone conversation or two) can (mostly) distinguish gender. And, of course, if possible, a real life meeting is even better. Although I wouldn't recommend the Crocodile Dundee method of gender check in person.

you're not alone in this, that's for sure.

once there was a "girl" who friended me on here. She added me on Skype and everything, but refused to ever do a voice chat or a video chat ever. She was always coming up with new drama, and always wanting to role play and all that. She would post pics, and send me some of her and her supposed daughter, but the girls in the pics were always similar looking but definitely not the same. Within one day of talking to this "girl" "she" became incredibly clingy, messaging me on a constant basis. Later on, I was getting messages like "OMG I broke my arm today, please come on, I need you"

Finally I'd had enough, and I'd already heard from a very trusted source that I was being played, I went online and said simply "Look, someone I know and trust told me that you are just a guy who is imitating a girl."

The change was instantaneous. All I got was "Well, I'm not and since my webcam has a crack in it, I can't prove it."

Then "she" went offline and never came back on again. The sad thing is, I found out later that this same person was screwing around with a bunch of my friends on here.

I don't get it either. I'm a girl, and other "girls" like play the same tricks. When I meet a new girl, especially one who's young and pretty, I'm instantly suspicious.

Heh, I bolded all the pertinent information for you.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back