• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another question that might strike fire

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
just wondering, why is it that if I guy doesnt want to tickle another guy than he seems to be confused about his sexuality? I hear girls do it and its just plain fun, for the most part. I say its because the guys that dont tickle eachother just have no desire too. What do yall think? Personally I have no desire too. But I often read past and present threads, when bored outa my skull, and it led me to post the question.

please post all hate mail to me on this thread aswell.

I think the only guys that do tickle other guys are either gay and they know thier gay and they like guys or also guys that are just curious in a tickling sense as well is also why some guys do it. which is fine is guess if that's what your into.

Girls have always been more touchy feely. It's always been that way even before the whole gay/lesbian out cry of people all over the world finally coming out about the sexuality and making it more mainstream and out in the open now like it is.

But well as guys for that matter. if your a 100% straight guy that still wants to tickle and poke guys then by some people your looked down apawn and seen as wanting to play both sides of the fence (weather it be for just tickling purposes or something more then that). The only guys that can get all touchy feely are trueally gay guys or guys that think that they are bi-curious.

But i have no problem with same sexes tickling each other. as long as the guys don't come up to me and start poking me and tickling me to high heaven because personally i'm not into guys at all and i would feel very uncomfortable and uneasy about the whole thing if that started happening to me.

Hope my simple advice helped you out somewhat Knogz. it proble didn't but oh well sorry i tried my best

It's just that not just the comment mentioned about tickling but in general. I just want to ring the neck of whoever made that jackass comment about the confusion with ones sexual preference. That is the comment I'm attacking. Common now, it could be the fact that we just dont want to mess with that stuff. Does that make us uptight or whatever not at all. My point is I dont care if one is gay or bi, that doesnt concern me in the least. I take the stance if your straight and are into tickling others of the same sex I dont care. I just cant stand people who think we have to go around liking and supporting everything others do.

If non of this makes sense think of it as a ranting thread lol.

knogz said:
It's just that not just the comment mentioned about tickling but in general. I just want to ring the neck of whoever made that jackass comment about the confusion with ones sexual preference. That is the comment I'm attacking. Common now, it could be the fact that we just dont want to mess with that stuff. Does that make us uptight or whatever not at all. My point is I dont care if one is gay or bi, that doesnt concern me in the least. I take the stance if your straight and are into tickling others of the same sex I dont care. I just cant stand people who think we have to go around liking and supporting everything others do.

If non of this makes sense think of it as a ranting thread lol.

I'm not really sure where you are going with this thread Knogz to be honest with you? :wow:

But if you Don't want to support something that someone or other people do. Then don't!. don't roll over and support things that you know in your heart are wrong like some people in this world do. stand up for yourself and your own 100% true beliefs and ways!

The heat of the fire

I'm currently reading a book about gender differences. According to the book, men generally require more personal space than women. So, this results in cultural norms where what might be generally considered "normal" and not sexual for women would be considered sexual for men. To put it another way, men are more likely than women to regard simple touching as sexual contact. Of course, people differ.

Most men probably would find tickling involving another adult male to be inherently sexual. However, there is probably a small number of men who do not find such contact overtly sexual. But there are still plenty of women who would be uncomfortable being tickled by another woman.

Many refer to tickling being a "platonic activity". If you define platonic as "not-sexual", then you should not mind tickling other guys. Personally, tickling is sexual to me, and while it may not lead to sex in all instances there is still something going on there.

this might sound slightly off topic, but i swear it relates. social psychological studies have shown that males tend to touch others more often during conversation than females. (think about encouragement on a sports team). i remember learning this back in high school, but if you don't believe me, there's this website here that explains some gender differences. (and of course there's a million other factors that go into how likely a person is to touch another person.)

and i don't know HOW closely that relates to tickling, but it must carry over somewhat. i agree with theW, in that some women will be uncomfortable and some guys won't care at all. so based on pure statistics (even tho 85% of all statistics are wrong), i would conclude that most of the guys on this forum would be willing to tickle almost anything. ;)

I would tickle this chipmunk!

chipmunk.jpg

Who cares what other people are. Gay, lesbian, bisexual, males, females, she-males, animal humans. It's knowing what YOU are, that's what matters. And if you don't like he/she/it tickling you, tell them that.

I take the stance if your straight and are into tickling others of the same sex I dont care. I just cant stand people who think we have to go around liking and supporting everything others do.

You most certainly do *not* have to like what other folks are into-we're all different with different tastes and preferences. And you don't even have to support it, to each his own. What's obnoxious is when guys go out of their way to insult something harmless that others enjoy, saying it's sick for instance, or post a point of view that's so based on inaccuracy that others feel compelled to set the record straight. Like straight M/M ticklers being secretly gay, or how it *must* be sexual on some level. That's ridiculous, but I've read it many times. It's about as true as me being black because I drink chocolate milk, but you still read such things.

Seriously, most posts that discuss M/M tickling are talking to people who are into it or enjoy observing. But guys come from outta the woodwork to post that they're NOT into it, and why. Um, that's not what the post was for, and we're not sure why it's so important to you that we allllll know how much you personally are NOT into it in a thread for folks who *are*. Taking the time to tell us about your straightness SO strongly is what makes one bring up the confusion about sexuality issue, because quite frankly most men who are secure that way don't need to repeatedly advertise their straight status, especially in a thread that has nothing to do with them if they're not a fan of that activity or topic.

You don't have to like or support but respect and understanding go a long way.

My three cents, YMMV,

Bella

Guys don't seem to hug each other without doing the back slapping thing which I guess makes it more manly. Maybe if tickling was used as a precursor to pain or humiliation in some way it would be OK between guys (speaking only of american culture of course.)

Football players pat each other on the butts on the playing field, yet heaven forbid they do that to each other when they're out having a drink in a bar, unless it's in a Gay bar. I watch ladies ice skating and I'm called 'queer', yet 'macho' guys will watch huge sweaty guys tackle each other and that's okay. Hey... I'm the one watching the ladies!

Give a lie detector test to each guy who says he's against anything having to do with male to male contact and I'm sure you'll find that each of those guys has been attracted to another guy at some point in his life. Denial speaks a lot louder than just simply being accepting of other people's lifestyles.

Leo tickles said:
Who cares what other people are. Gay, lesbian, bisexual, males, females, she-males, animal humans. It's knowing what YOU are, that's what matters. And if you don't like he/she/it tickling you, tell them that.

I agree with Leo on this one.

I feel that everybody else here that's replying back to Knogz threat is writing and reading to much into this. But that's just my opinion.

I knew some would use the football or sports analogy. However slapping a butt isnt exactly the reason most play football.

I havent threatened anyone in this thread, I was just tired of reading some of the comments some of the people on the site put down. Im not trying to do anything but figure out some of yalls logic.

knogz said:
I knew some would use the football or sports analogy. However slapping a butt isnt exactly the reason most play football.

True, but the point is that most males who do so are no more gay than those who wrestle/tickle/purple-nurple/otherwise abuse each other for the sake of humiliation mixed with comraderie and affection, that's all :)

And I'm pretty sure 'threat' was supposed to be 'thread', hon :cool:

possibly, and I guess the whole reason I started the thread in the first place was to simply say that just because I dont engage in it, that doesnt mean Im confused about myself. I hear that answer thrown around alot and it ticks me off. That is why I started this thread, so I could vent about that. I like this site because people are genuinly nice and friendly. I guess it comes down to the way one looks at tickling. I suppose I look at tickling more as forplay to a degree and thats why only like to tickle the opposite sex. I have both done organised wresting, boxing, rugby and played football. The reason was because of competition and defeating my opponent. So the purpose was at its core to beat and demorilize the opposition. So the guys, if its a team, are like my brothers because we battle together. It's almost like a military brotherhood. Except for obvious reasons a military brotherhood is stronger in all levels and more meaningful than one in sports. I have no idea where Im going with this post anymore. Good day

Dude, the reason why you hear such things is that in today's politically correct society, intolerance is...well not tolerated. Sometimes intolerance is purposefully misconstrued as fear. For example, those opposed to gay marriage are often labeled "homophobes" by the ignorant.

Intolerance is also often misconstrued as secret longing. If you openly declare distaste for M/M tickling for example, somebody will always come along and suggest it means you secretly dig it. There's no valid justification for such remarks, they are just an attempt to embarrass you into silence.

If you openly declare distaste for M/M tickling for example, somebody will always come along and suggest it means you secretly dig it. There's no valid justification for such remarks, they are just an attempt to embarrass you into silence.

Drew, I have to disagree with this, and you and I have had similar conversations before. If you simply and respectfully say that you don't care for something, spanking or feet or what have you-with a few exceptions most folks won't mind; to each his own. But many of us, myself included, have honestly discovered that quite often people who go out of their way to insult and ridicule a given peference of others, instead of simply leaving the topic alone since it doesn't interest them, are actually into it but afraid to admit it for various reasons-fear, upbringing/religion, etc. This isn't true for most people who do this, most are just compelled to be needlessly insulting. But it *does* happen; please believe me, I've seen it a lot.

Openly saying you don't like something is one thing, but taking the time to offend those who do like it by calling it sick and wrong and disgusting is quite another-and that's where the accusations tend to take place.

Bella

Sexual preferences, and also tickling preferences are deeply subjective realities each of us has to cope with, and there is really nothing that we, as individuals, can do about what we find attractive and what we find repelling. Nor do these preferences say anything about our moral character. That is written on quite another page.

Tolerance is all about learning to tolerate those that are intolerant and dealing with them in the same caring way that we would those that we agree with.(I wish I could do this, but it feels good to say it, hee hee.)

I did not choose to have the fetishes and fantasies that I do and I guess, that should somehow affect the way I judge others. There is much that I read in this forum relating to torture and sado-masochism that totally repels me, but I really don't see it as my task to show these people the error of their ways or judge their charcters by virtue off what they write is their preference.

So, now that I have given my halo a little polish, I can get back to looking for what turns me on.

bella said:
Drew, I have to disagree with this, and you and I have had similar conversations before. If you simply and respectfully say that you don't care for something, spanking or feet or what have you-with a few exceptions most folks won't mind; to each his own. But many of us, myself included, have honestly discovered that quite often people who go out of their way to insult and ridicule a given peference of others, instead of simply leaving the topic alone since it doesn't interest them, are actually into it but afraid to admit it for various reasons-fear, upbringing/religion, etc. This isn't true for most people who do this, most are just compelled to be needlessly insulting. But it *does* happen; please believe me, I've seen it a lot.

Openly saying you don't like something is one thing, but taking the time to offend those who do like it by calling it sick and wrong and disgusting is quite another-and that's where the accusations tend to take place.

Bella
Bella, I agree it's not cool to attack others for something like gender preference. I admit that I was rather intolerant of such preferences during my early days at AMT, but I like to think that's behind me. I imagine the reasons for such attacks are many and varied. My opinion, which I emphasize is only an opinion, is that there is a tendancy to rather quickly assume that such objections are born out of denied longing. So much so, it's become cliché. I don't doubt that this actually has happened, I'm just saying it seems to always be the assumption very early in the game.

Look forward to seeing you at NEST, Bella! :)

Tolerating is one thing but as long as I'm not around it or the recipiant Im cool. Could it be that I dont like some things because it makes me feel sick to my stomach? Could it be that for once religion isn't the blame, or masculinity, mabye it is something that causes you to feel sick to your stomach.

If a guy does not want to tickle another guy I don't believe he is confused about his sexuality. He knows two things: he is straight and tickling is sexual to him.

Now I don't believe that all m/m tickling is sexual, but when a guy starts describing the types of guys he likes to tickle and their physical features in sexual terms; and then claims to be straight then you have to wonder if someone is in denial.

Another thing I don't get is when guys say they would never tickle another man because they are not gay, but then turn around and say they can tickle a woman "platonically" Well, if you are defining platonic as non-sexual then how would tickling a guy make you gay?

This harks back to a thread I started a week or two ago, where I asked people if they would enjoy tickling that went against their overt sexual preferences. Where I got frustrated in that thread was, I wasn't successful in persuading people to just state their own tastes and withhold opinions on anyone else's.

What I'd like to suggest, which I think is in agreement with what Knogs is saying, is that individuals can speak for themselves about their sexual preferences, their tickling preferences, and the connection between the two, and they don't need to be second-guessed by anyone else. Moreover, when it comes to a community like this, I really think it needs to be a sanctuary from judgments, as long as we stick with the single ground rule that we're talking about activities between consenting adults. Anything that isn't between consenting adults, you should expect criticism if you bring it here. Anything that is between consenting adults, this board should be your sanctuary from being judged.

I am a heterosexual male. I would only be interested in making out and having physical intimacy with a woman. However, at a tickle party, I would not be averse to tickle play with both men and women. Not only that, I could get really turned on from spanking a man. Does anybody need to follow my model? No. Does anybody need to show me the error of my ways? No. Am I confused about my sexuality? Actually, in my case, I have loads of confusions, but that doesn't apply to anybody else; others can speak for themselves as I speak for me. I'll say this, though: in my humble opinion, this is one community where anybody who tries to call anybody else deviant is going to look really silly for it. (And again, this sanctuary of non-judgmentality does not embrace those who would include either minors or non-consenting parties in any sexual behavior.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back