• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any big men or women ticklers out there?

ticklelisa

First post. Hi. Let me first say that I'm ONLY looking for big (in body/fat) men or women. I have a strong preference for larger (much larger) partners and I hope you can respect that. I'm petite, very submissive and enjoy a variety of things.. some fetishes, roleplay, mild bondage, etc etc. If you aren't into underarms, don't contact me. Underarms are my most sensitive spots. Then soles, tummy, thighs.. in that order. I'm into tickling as a form of getting dominated too. I have a bf and no, he doesn't know I wrote this here or some of my things. So, if you like what I say here, want to know more about me, check my Yahoo profile (ticklelisa). I have pics of me so I expect you to have some too. Don't email me because I don't tend to email too much. IM me using Yahoo Messenger at ticklelisa. Hope to hear from those tickler BHM and BBW. Kiss.

Lisa

Hi Lisa and welcome :)

Hope you find what you are looking for in your quest, good luck.

Yeah, welcome to the TMF Lisa.
I'm sure you'll have a good time here!

Hi Lisa,

set you a pm so reply back.

SlapnTicklee, you are one beautiful lady! Any thoughts of moving to NY, lol

Oooh look at the little chubby chaser runnin' after all the fatties.... :jester:

HI Lisa.. nice to meet you... I am Lisa as well.. I am a big woman and the official hugger/greeter here.. hugssss

Hey hey hey!

I sent you a Private message! I am a BBW in NY. Look forward to hearing back from you :)

Have a great day!

I'm very much into the same... but I think you knew that already. I have a strong preference for BBW and BHM. Nothing like a BBW with long nails or a long tongue...lol. The problem is I haven't seen that many around here. Of course, you can also check on other BBW and BHM forums and I'm sure you'll find many that are willing to drive you wild. However, knowing you, I'm sure you attract enough attention in real life etc.

Kiss,

Geena

Dimple toes and Tulipangel, thank you. IM me at Yahoo if you get a chance (ticklelisa).

Geena, thank you love.

I have plenty of pics to show but honestly I only show those in my Messenger window and obviously to big men and women only. If I don't go out tonight I might be on later. Otherwise, probably on Mon night.

Hugs,

Lisa

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back