• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any feedback from LA dungeons

Dominion*Marissa

Marissa is a 10 out of 10 as far as being ticklish. Her feet are very soft and insanely ticklish. You won't be disappointed!! She also has a deep throaty laugh!! Be nice to her.

why did "Dominion" Simone leave us?

jaba said:
You are absolutely right in your description of Dominion Simone......

She's ticklish, loves tickling and has a sweet personality.

She also began posting here on the TMF, however, she was immediately met with hostility and animus from a few idiot TMF males here, who questioned her reasons and intentions for her being on the forum.

Because she worked at a bdsm club, these TMF male morons felt that Simone was only here to garner customers for herself at her club..... even if that truly were the case, so what? What gives a few TMF males the right to designate themselves official "verifiers of TMF ladies motives" around here?

Anyway, Simone told me that after a few posts on the TMF, she got such a bad vibe about this place that she just left the forum. One TMF buffoon here even threatened to visit the Dominion to verify her ticklishness "for the TMF members". Raise your hand if anyone here asked for his help?

So are we a better community since Simone left us?

The loss is to our TMF, because I am fortunate to live in so California, and I am able to visit a very sweet, pretty, ticklish Simone, whenever I want and enjoy her ticklish reactions,and talk tickle with a lovely "former TMF member".....

Thanks for all your "help", TMF fellas....

We can be our own worse enemy at times..... :rant:

:fish: jaba :fish:

looks like it's happening all over again with ANOTHER bdsm club lady here..... :illogical

jaba said:
looks like it's happening all over again with ANOTHER bdsm club lady here..... :illogical
no its not. you are the only one carrying that forward now by making posts like this in threads that have been dead for 9 months. i simply posted a general poll and am leaving it at that. and for the record, i am not the buffoon that said hed go verify her ticklishness. i actually did pay my hard earned money to tickle her, and she is ticklish. i never questioned that. and for your information, she already came BACK on this forum last august and i didnt do or say one thing to her then, and yet she is gone again, her last activity being october 2006. so dont blame me for her leaving the second time.

I aint sayin......I'm just sayin.....

dtrell said:
no its not. you are the only one carrying that forward now by making posts like this in threads that have been dead for 9 months. i simply posted a general poll and am leaving it at that. and for the record, i am not the buffoon that said hed go verify her ticklishness. i actually did pay my hard earned money to tickle her, and she is ticklish. i never questioned that. and for your information, she already came BACK on this forum last august and i didnt do or say one thing to her then, and yet she is gone again, her last activity being october 2006. so dont blame me for her leaving the second time.

I did not mention any names, dtrell, and I cannot be responsible if others LOGICALLY infer a "pattern of activity", from reading the posts on this thread.....and on other threads.....

But I am sure you would agree with me that ANYONE who has anything short of WELCOMING comments to new members, like, say, Genevieve, or to former members, like Simone.....

Should probably keep their mouth shut until they can think of something positive and welcoming to say?

And if anyone who makes critical comments regarding our new member ladies,

"can't stand the heat",......

perhaps they should keep their mouth shut in the "TMF kitchen"?......

jaba, i refuse to answer any more of your posts because i am not going to get banned for replying to your off topic posts. rest assured i can and have taken lots of heat on here for my opinions, and have been doing it on here a year longer than you and i have no problem in the kitchen. i am done replying to you before i get banned. and you may want to check out the poll, which is currently 73% that agree with me and 27% that agree with you. mods, rest assured there will be no further comment from me on this matter.

I'm glad your "poll results" make you proud.....

dtrell said:
jaba, i refuse to answer any more of your posts because i am not going to get banned for replying to your off topic posts. rest assured i can and have taken lots of heat on here for my opinions, and have been doing it on here a year longer than you and i have no problem in the kitchen. i am done replying to you before i get banned. and you may want to check out the poll, which is currently 73% that agree with me and 27% that agree with you. mods, rest assured there will be no further comment from me on this matter.

Fair enough, dtrell......I just don't want any more of our new TMF ladies harrassed or criticized anymore, by anyone......regardless of the lady's "motivations" for being here.....

And for the record, I would not really give a "rats ass" if everyone here disagreed with me or my opinion....your "poll" could be "99 to 1" in favor of your opinion, for all I care.....

I have never based my beliefs or opinions on "opinion polls", and I'm sure not going to start now because of your poll results.....

And just to make sure that this post is "on topic", lets just say that I prefer no more "negative feedback" regarding the "motivations" of our ladies from the L A dungeons.......I happen to like more ladies around here.....

And I don't need an "opinion poll to arrive at my conclusion......just common sense.... :cool:

I'll say this: Brandy is a BLAST to tickle! I had the privilege to do a double with her and cornered her and just wiggled my fingers at her, sending her "tickling thoughts" and she was freaking out. Good times. She got her revenge . . .

thats good to know. brandy is definitely on my list of choices for the time i am there.

And she's a switch, so it's twice the fun with her. I haven't had a chance to play with any of the other girls

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back