• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any reports from NEST?

All right! Don't have to rub it in ya' know!

I'm doing just fine! I'm not worried if everyone at NEST is having a good time and I'm not there!!! Really.....I'm just fine......:cry1:

it does sadden me to know that alot of the girls who went that I would love to tickle are more than likely being tickled at this very moment

Yeah I know what you are all saying. I am very sad and bear and I are very disappointed and very crushed that we could not attend NEST yet once again this year. Seems for such a very long time now-we have wished we could go-but sadly it has not been in the cards. Hopefully next year by NEST 2010 we will be able to make it, here is hoping. Yeah I know what you mean kis123, I am very upset we could not go to NEST too, I am missing some very dear friends who were able to go to NEST, so I know what you are saying. Well I am sure many there are having a blast but I am with you; I really miss my dear friends that are close to me and that whom are special to me. I am just sad we could not make it this year. Sending you all hugs and sending you hugs too kis123, lets try to make it a goal to be able to definitely be there next year kis and everyone. Hugs :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::dropatear:dropatear:dropatear:console::console::console::console::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

Well, I am back, but I live here, so look forward to a TON of NEST threads in the coming few days!!

it does sadden me to know that a lot of the girls who went that I would love to tickle are more than likely being tickled at this very moment

took the words right out of my mouth...

:sad cry:

You know,there is so much more to NEST then that.Not that playing with someone is a bad thing obviously.:) But if one goes to NEST with the right mindset,you can have a great time with no play involved.:)

It was lots of fun with lots of tickling and the posts will appear, don't worry. :D

NEST was amazing and Bugman is right. It is not all about the playtime. It is that quiet talking into the night with people that share the same interests and not having to feel like you are hiding from the world.

The play was just wonderful. Totally enthralling to sit in a room with people from around the world that have so many differences and yet one very special uniting fact... the love of tickling and the fellowship that goes with stepping out from behind the computer and being there to get the hugs, see the smiles, and the share the quiet times, or the hot tub. LOL

ok now i can not make up my mind which was better...
the smiles and the hugs, or the tickles and the laughter

NEST for me was way more about just meeting and hanging out with people. Play is fine, but meeting friends you have talked to for a while was even better.

I was Crystal Light's Prom date. I'm sure there will be pictures coming soon.......

All right! Don't have to rub it in ya' know!

I'm doing just fine! I'm not worried if everyone at NEST is having a good time and I'm not there!!! Really.....I'm just fine......:cry1:

I sooo wish you could have been there too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back