• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any young lers in Santa Cruz?

Katie Pants

TMF Novice
I'm a 21-year-old female lee looking for someone to play with or even just be friends with. Preferably someone around my age, under 25? Not really looking for anything sexual, but I know "just tickling" doesn't sound weird here =)

Hit me up if you want to get together or just grab lunch sometime. I've never actually met anyone else like me, so all outreach is welcome.

I'm somewhat nearby you area. I'm up to be your ler :p
message me back for you're still interested :)

Well I'm in San Francisco, which isn't too far. I'm 27 though, dunno if that's a dealbreaker for you or not. The choice is yourzzzzzzz

Is 29/m still ok? Please please? Am in los gatos near santa cruz:)

Hey. I live in the Sacramento area and would love to meet up. I'm new to this whole thing but I love tickling or being tickled. I would be willing to drive. Email me if your interested. I can also send pics. [email protected]

I am a 25 year old mle from san jose who makes the drive to the beach on a regular basis... maybe we could meet up for lunch some time.

Would love to meet up. Im 24 and live in Sacramento. I have never met anyone like me either. pm me if ur interested. i think it would be fun

21 year old Ler in Santa Cruz! I'd love to meet up! PM me if you'd want that too!

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back