• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone also has fetish for skinny girls with very small breasts?

foottickler1983

4th Level Red Feather
I would really like to know if someone here shares my fetish. Beside a foot/tickling fetish I have got a thing for very thin (skinny) girls with very small breasts. For my taste a-cup breasts are best and all above that is too large.

Since my teenage years I was allways in love with girls where my friends said that "she is too thin, what do you like about her?". But for my taste I love it when a girl is petite and underweight.

If I would have to describe a perfect girl then she is athletic, toned, and firm. Her body is lean, graceful, athletic, slender, and elegant. She has long legs, narrow hips, a tiny waist, small perky breasts. And I dont like it when the transition from belly to hips is too pronounced. Her stomach has to be tight, hips narrow, and even her shoulders are not too wide.

Does someone here share my interest?

How would you describe a perfect girl?

I have added some pictures of girls that are - in my taste - perfectly thin. I would love to hear what you think about those pictures.

Attachments

• skin1.jpg
    skin1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 318
  • skin2.jpg
    skin2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 221
  • skin3.jpg
    skin3.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 435
  • skin4.jpg
    skin4.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 282
  • skin5.jpg
    skin5.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 133
Here are some more, I would like to hear what you think about them.

Attachments

• small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 430
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 222
  • small3.jpg
    small3.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 285
  • small4.jpg
    small4.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 568
  • small5.jpg
    small5.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 790
Hlaf of em look like they have eating dissorders

Nah... not my cup of tea, sorry...
I prefer women to have at least a bit of meat on themselves (not being fat, but they gotta have some flesh on their bones). The main problem is that I eat a lot, and I'd really feel guilty with a girl like that... I eat half of bread for dinner, with a huge chunk of cheese, salami and sausage, while she eats... probably a leaf of salad.
Breasts aren't that much of an issue... women with huge breasts don't impress me at all. I don't care about the size, as long as they're natural.

A girl is a girl no matter how you look at her... to Tobi the girl needs to be good inside no matter how she looks outside :)

my first ex was a stringbean...its thanks to her I've grown an affection to stringbean girls as well X3

I like a girl with a little meat. Skinny but not ribs protruding from flesh.

hm? can't really say for sure, I like girls of nearly all sizes, whether it be normal, slightly chubby but not obese and stringbean but not like a twig. I really don't know what to define "perfect" since the definition varies from person to person depending on their taste.

If I may...

tall, and very thin, so thin I can see some, not all, of her ribs. Black hair, and a sullen expression on her face. Hips like a jackknife blade and a walk like a beauty model. But she's gotta be evil, pure evil, so I can say, "Ha! I made it and you didn't!!" When I'm looking at her burning in Hell.

Hey, that's my girl.

My ex was like that, skinny with small breasts, I didn't care but she was very shy about it.

Perfect body? Lara Croft. ;)

If I may...

tall, and very thin, so thin I can see some, not all, of her ribs. Black hair, and a sullen expression on her face. Hips like a jackknife blade and a walk like a beauty model. But she's gotta be evil, pure evil, so I can say, "Ha! I made it and you didn't!!" When I'm looking at her burning in Hell.

Hey, that's my girl.

Journia, that description sounds a little like the female version of you.:ayyy: :laughing:

I think women with tiny breast are adorable! X3

If I may...tall, and very thin, so thin I can see some, not all, of her ribs. Black hair, and a sullen expression on her face. Hips like a jackknife blade and a walk like a beauty model.

That sounds pretty good to me. It is so sexy if she is so thin that some ribs are slightly visible. A totally flat belly and some showing ribs are the clearest signs of a girl being really thin.

I think women with tiny breast are adorable! X3

Same for me :). How tiny do you like their breasts?

What do you think about Yanna from Hegre-Art.com?

http://nudes13.hegre-art.com/hosted/20080214-yanna/index.php?wmid=102416

Her stats are:

Height: 175cm (5.74ft)
Weight: 45kg (99lbs)

She is pretty much amazing in my taste, very thin, very trained, cute face and nice breasts. Those hips and tummy drive me insane: narrow, flat, a well defined six-pack.

Attachments

• yanna01.jpg
    yanna01.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 160
  • yanna02.jpg
    yanna02.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 123
  • yanna03.jpg
    yanna03.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 148
  • yanna04.jpg
    yanna04.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 128
  • yanna05.jpg
    yanna05.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 123
Some more pics

Attachments

• small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 107
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 116
  • small3.JPG
    small3.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 123
  • small4.JPG
    small4.JPG
    391.8 KB · Views: 155
  • small5.jpg
    small5.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 152
Of the first two sets, I'd say only number 1 and number 8 were a bit too skinny for my taste.

As for the last three posts, none were unattractive. I could nibble, tickle, and tease any or all of them ... they are all adorable.

Of the first two sets, I'd say only number 1 and number 8 were a bit too skinny for my taste.

As for the last three posts, none were unattractive. I could nibble, tickle, and tease any or all of them ... they are all adorable.

I am glad to hear that you also like skinny girls. How skinny do you like them? Do you also like small breasts?

It would be nice if you also post some pictures of girls you like.

im not so much for anorexic but skinny/petite is nice. especially when they wear those "skinny jeans" that look like theyre painted on, thats wild...

some more

Attachments

• 17151.jpg
    17151.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 59
  • 17152.jpg
    17152.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 17153.jpg
    17153.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 17154.jpg
    17154.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 17155.jpg
    17155.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 65
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back