• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else on Second Life?

summerdaez

TMF Regular
I just created an account with Second Life recently, and I'm having a blast exploring!

It's really amazing how lifelike they've made this computer environment. Anyone else here on SL?

*grins*

I am, but I'm having a hard time navigating around everywhere. I haven't been on in awhile.

--T

I'm occasionaly on it. Not in a long time though. I just had a difficult time with being in constant character, I kept on making cock ups in that regard.

just started and getting used to it... Might last, might not. Haven't met anyone and my computer sucks so it's really slow...

am there pretty much late night weekends, perhaps we'll cross paths over at POS. I'm Gislain Knibber there, have been on since Nov of 2006.

I logged into that a while back. When it came up with the conept of "groups" I decided on a whim to type "tickling" into the description field. Much to my surprise there a TMG group for members of this forum on there!

Last edited:
I created the TMF group there just shortly after I started navigating around. it's free to join. Wanted a place for other TMF'rs to be able to keep up with each other and maybe spark some interest from others that were not aware of the TMF forum here.

www.Secondlife.com

Secondlife is a 3D chat and interaction online program. It was built by the members there. basically it's much like the "Sims" but you are more incontrol of the Avatar(character) you create there.

there's a free membership and a paid membership. take a look at the website.

Yeah, I'm on second life under the pseudonym Artoo Jejces.

Oh man, I remember this. xD Joined about four years ago, I think? Haven't really done much, other than fly around randomly and get recruited into this group where everyone wears tuxedos. Haha, weird stuff. xD

new to 2ndLife but would like to meet up with people and chat, not roleplay. tinge here tinge there tinge everywhere...

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back