• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else sick of AI tickle art?

I'll add my 2 cents. I'm also someone who can't draw. Particularly hands and feet. So I've been playing a lot with AI art generators for the last few months. I've only shared maybe 6 images over on that megathread. Most of what I'm generating is just for me, just me playing around. It also definitely gets into adult realms, because I play more with the NSFW generators. I don't share much because, well, it's more for me. Also, for the most part, that megathread is staying away from the more adult stuff (and maybe that's a byproduct of the fact that people on that thread are using Bing image creator and the like, so you wouldn't be able to generate anything very adult themed. And yeah, a lot of it tends to be rather samey. As Jeff noted earlier, it's an evolving tool, and will probably get better the more it is interacted with.

Can this, and should this take the place of people creating art themselves, whether with brush or pen or pencil or stylus? No. And I don't think that ultimately it will. But I do think there's some value in it for people like me who can't express what we see in our heads through our hands. I can write, and I have. I've posted stories on this forum and published a couple on Kindle. But as the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words, and sometimes being able to put some descriptors into a generator and produce something that approximates what I'm seeing in my head is valuable.

So I say let there be a place for it here. And I do agree, keep it to a thread or two. Although I can also see some individual images popping up on the Scenes of Desperation thread, or perhaps Ticklegasms and Edging. Or perhaps move the megathread to it's own category, like the anime thread. See how it evolves.

I'll add my 2 cents. I'm also someone who can't draw. Particularly hands and feet. So I've been playing a lot with AI art generators for the last few months. I've only shared maybe 6 images over on that megathread. Most of what I'm generating is just for me, just me playing around. It also definitely gets into adult realms, because I play more with the NSFW generators. I don't share much because, well, it's more for me. Also, for the most part, that megathread is staying away from the more adult stuff (and maybe that's a byproduct of the fact that people on that thread are using Bing image creator and the like, so you wouldn't be able to generate anything very adult themed. And yeah, a lot of it tends to be rather samey. As Jeff noted earlier, it's an evolving tool, and will probably get better the more it is interacted with.

Can this, and should this take the place of people creating art themselves, whether with brush or pen or pencil or stylus? No. And I don't think that ultimately it will. But I do think there's some value in it for people like me who can't express what we see in our heads through our hands. I can write, and I have. I've posted stories on this forum and published a couple on Kindle. But as the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words, and sometimes being able to put some descriptors into a generator and produce something that approximates what I'm seeing in my head is valuable.

So I say let there be a place for it here. And I do agree, keep it to a thread or two. Although I can also see some individual images popping up on the Scenes of Desperation thread, or perhaps Ticklegasms and Edging. Or perhaps move the megathread to it's own category, like the anime thread. See how it evolves.
As someone who doesn't like fakes, AI generated tickle images or even drawings lol I found this insightful. I saw this trhead and was tempted to just chime in with the angry mob and raise my torch like "yea! I hate it!" Then again, our fetish is already so niche, why hate. As long as it's not hurting anyone, or stealing their likeness.

To be fair, if I was a lot younger/still a "tickle virgin" I'd find it all very interesting, and a gateway to venturing out into the "real". I did like seeing tickling in cartoons after all, back in the day.

As someone who's been drawing WAYYYY before technology became invasive instead of innovative, I honestly don't see people who create AI "art" as "artists". In fact, I take that offensive because its people who are pretending to be something that they're not, while I'm the one who's been spending years developing my craft. Being an artist means YOU have to put in the time and effort into making your imagination become reality, rather than telling a computer what you want to see, especially when what it shits out is compiled of what other people (REAL artists) took the time and effort to make. If you can't draw, paint, sculpt, or even use some other artistic medium on your own, either practice and improve like everyone else has, or don't call yourself an "artist". This is going to make the art scene lower the threshold to the bare minimum, and turn it into to complete shit.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back